Tim Short Chevrolet

Service 888-238-6186 Service 888-238-6186

Take the "Short" Drive to Satisfaction

Non responsive dealership

by from Richmond VA |

Tried to get info and arrange a time to look at a truck Tim Short Chevrolet listed on Cars.com. After 5 days of being put into voice mail with no responce and having e-mail enquiris ignored, I gave up and looked elsewhere.

Love their pricing tool for service!

by from Lexington |

went to cars.com and priced brakes and rotation, #lovegoinginthetotal

Great Guys to Deal With

by from Mt Sterling |

Overall Great guys with fair prices and Small town Values. Big city dealerships take notice, Its only a Short drive to total Satisfaction.

Love this place

by from Lexington, KY |

Everyone that works here is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The facilities are clean and inviting. The service team is great too, even when you take them a car you didn't purchase there. I recommend this dealership for all your needs!

Awesome bunch of guys

by from Lexington KY |

I recently needed some emergency maintenance done to my Impala before a road trip and my "local" chevy store said it would be 2 weeks before they could get me in. I called Tim Short Chevy and talked to a guy named Jimmy. He told me to bring it on down and he would make sure it was done for my trip. He promised, and delivered! And they are cheaper than my local Lexington Chevy dealer. A win all the way around. Thanks guys!!

Only place I'll ever buy a car

by from Lexington KY |

Recently was in desperate need of a new car but didn't know what I wanted or how much I wanted to spend. I found Tim Short on the internet and they seemed to have a good selection of used cars so I stopped by one day. Joe Grubb not only thoroughly explained all my financing options, but he was very patient with me and showed me 5 or 6 cars before I found the Honda I ended up buying. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car

The only dealer I will go to

by from Lexington KY |

I purchased my Ford from Joe Grubb of Tim Short Chevy last fall and have to say it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I was shocked to learn that they work on almost all cars so I've been taking my car there for its oil changes and maintenance and their service department it great as well. Love this group of folks!!

YOUR inbox OVER FILLS

by from Lexington, KY |

While the ON SITE the sales people are very good. But BEWARE of their SPAM as it doesn't give up and their "unsubscribe" or emails requesting to be taken off their list are totally ignored. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS .....you can not get away form their continual BLAST of sale after sale after sale after sale after sale emails.

Tim Short Chevrolet responded to this review

December 6, 2015

We are very sorry that you received unwanted emails from us here at Tim Short Chevy. We have tested the "unsubscribe" button on several emails now and found that it has successfully unsubscribed each email address we tested with. However, it appears that if you are still receiving them it is a deeper issue I need to get our email provider to look into. Could you please call Justin at 859-744-3564 and give him some information so that we can troubleshoot this to get you off the list and keep it from happening in the future. Thank you.

Great People

by from Clay City, Ky 40312 |

I had a great experience as always when I go into this dealership! They greet you at the door, and help you with any questions you may have, and find the problem that is wrong with you're vehicle. They are nice and I would rate this 5 stars for sure. Thanks for everything you did for me today.

Tim Short Chevrolet responded to this review

September 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words.

The BEST of the BEST!!

by from Winchester, Kentucky |

The best experience that I have ever had when it came to purchasing a new SUV! Ronnie Perry communicated with me for a good amount of time, and worked with me to make sure I purchased the best vehicle possible. From the first step in the door until I left that evening it was nothing but great service from all of the workers at Tim Short. They worked hard to get me a great deal, and hooked me up with a 2015 Chevy Equinox! Don't settle for decent service when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle! Go to Tim Short, I promise you will have the best experience!! FANTASTIC JOB!!