Planet Mazda

6950 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Great prices...I found my new car!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great dealership for new and used cars. Blake and Mark were great in sales. Even though I didn't get a car, Mark were on the ball and called me 30 minutes after I left to give me a great offer. Would buy a new car to those two people.

Respectfully Treated; Well Versed, Talented Staff.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Although I did not purchase my vehicle from this dealership, they have been most helpful in servicing my vehicle; no questions asked. The staff was courteous, friendly, respectful, and will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with the services rendered. It has been a long, long time since I received this kind of service. It's good to know that there are still good people in the world. I think my next purchase will definitely be from Planet Mazda. They have impressed me just that much, and I didn't even buy there.. That says a lot about their character.

Blown Away!

by from Las vegas, NV |

I had the best car buying experience of my life here at this dealership. I read some reviews on here and decided to call Blake in the internet area, I am very happy that I did! The experience was hassle free, haggle free and I had no pain in my rear!!!! Everything was profesional and easy, I have never owned a Mazda before but the way they treated me will make me a Mazda customer for life!

new car :)

by from las vegas, Nevada |

I was not expecting this kind of service from a Mazda dealership, I felt like I was buying a Mercedes or BMW by the way they treated us.

great service

by from las vegas nevada |

This dealership is top quality and you can tell within the first few seconds of pulling in. We were not hounded by sales people right outside, when we were approached we informed the salesman that we had an appointment with the internet manager named Blake. He took me and my family straight inside and offered us cold water or coffee, within seconds Blake was there greeting us, he had the car we wanted pulled up front, paperwork waiting for us and his salesman Mark by his side to help assist us.

My first car!

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Every other turned me down for being a first time buyer. Amber managed to get me financed with a nice low payment on a 2012! Im so glad I worked with Amber shes the greatest. For sure above and beyond service

nice cars

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I traded in my Mercedes for the new Mazda 6. Cut my payment in half plus I still have all the luxury feautures of my beamer. After seeing the reviews I decided to ask for Amber. She got me into one amazing sedan. Thanks Amber. Im definitely sending my friends

Great Place

by from Vegas, NV |

This place wowed me. Amber made it easy and we were in and out. Nice set up.

Amazed

by from las vegas nevada |

I came in for a used car. my husband just got laid off and I am on a tight budget. Amber greeted us with th best respect. every other dealership treated me like a bum for wanting a cheap car. Amber found me an older sedan right in my price range. She treated me like any other person regardless of budget. Plus when I got inside there was free drinks and snack as if I were in luxury dealership. Amber is definitely the woman to see when shopping for a car.

I lvoe my CX5!!

by from LV, NV |

I stopped in to take a look at the CX5 on my way to look at another car. Wow was I amazed. My salesman, Amber, was very knowledgable and helped me to find the perfect car for me. This SUV fits my family well. Lots of feautures and very inexpensive. Plus with that skyactive technology Im getting over 30 MPG!!!!! Thank you so much Planet Mazda you put me the car of my dreams at the price I dreamed about!