The Car Lot Online

11 S Keyser Ave, Taylor, PA 18517

Used 877-551-8410 Used 877-551-8410

We are your used vehicle headquarters, specializing in affordable cars and trucks that are very high quality!

Great place.

by from Scranton Pa |

I bought a Jeep from The Car lot Online. Haven't had any issues at all! Love the vehicle. It's was very clean, and runs great. The staff are great and his mechanic is extremely knowledgeable. They have fast service, and everyone I sent there to purchase a car or have one repaired have said the same thing. I would recommend The Car lot online to anyone.

worst car lot ever

by from scranton pa |

I recently bought a vehicle here and in less than a couple months it needed all kinds of repairs and when I tried to discuss this with the owner he was very nasty and wouldn't help out at all. I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone, Absolutely Horrible!!

Not gauranteed financing, bad car descriptions

by from Gouldsboro, pa |

I was just recently at this dealership, very friendly sales staff. They never disclosed to me during the sales experience that the odometer had been changed and the listed mileage was not the actual mileage. That was told to me after they discovered they couldnt finance me, even though i was approved for a newer truck with a higher price tag at another dealership. They would never return phone calls even after leaving messages and emailing. I am not bitter nor upset, i just feel they should be more proactive towards their correspondence with customers. I still wish i could have got the truck i liked but financing was an issue they couldnt get squared away for me.

The place for diesel trucks!

by from Binghamton, NY |

I'm from Binghamton and have been looking for a Ford with a 7.3 or a bullet-proofed 6.0. This place had a great selection and was well worth the drive! I also was impressed with their used car inventory and will be returning in the fall to purchase one for my daughter! Special thanks to the guys in the service dept for their help with my trade also!

NO RESPONSE FROM DEALER

by from back mountain, pa |

I wrote an e-mail request asking for some questions to be answered about a new SUV posting. After more than 5 days, I have yet to get a response.

The Car Lot Online responded to this review

July 10, 2015

I do apologize, we get over 100 emails/calls per day and do our best to answer each and every one of them. Sometimes a few get pushed into a spam folder. Call me directly if theres anything i can do to help with your used-car buying experience. Dave 570-562-2231

Great place to buy a car

by from Stroudsburg,PA |

We bought an old 1999 Ford Explorer Sport .We 'we been in touch with Ricky and Dave.They did the right things in order for us to be happy buying this car.Thanks and Happy Holidays ! Marian & Mihai.

by from Clarks Summit,Pa |

Showed up at The CarLot Online and was TOTALLY a nervous wreck and unprepared to buy a used vehicle. I was recently divorced and my ex-husband always handled the purchases and my FEARS were brought to a hault when greeted by the owner ( THANK YOU AGAIN DAVE ) after explaining my situation he said I will have Ricky show you around the lot and help you with a few vehicles I feel will be fitting for your needs. After 5, yes 5..LOL.. different test drives I fell in LOVE with my third choice which is a 2007 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. I just want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for your time and patience you two are true gentlemen. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

great car! very easy to deal with

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I bought a jeep and they had it ready when I got there. The salesman gave me a free $50 gas card for coming all the way from Philly. i saved $3000 off what the same Jeep would have costed me in Philly. Will be back tax time for another one for my daughter.

The Car Lot Online responded to this review

November 13, 2014

We appreciate the business! We strive to be priced under all other comperable available vehicles that we can find in the market. I look forward to your repeat business. Thanks for taking the time to rate our dealership.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Scranton, PA |

I know the owners family for 50+ years. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them and they have always maintained my families cars. Davids grandfather had a garage/gas station on Keyser Ave. when it was a dirt road! I will always purchase from them as they have never wronged me or any of my family. I appreciate everything guys!! Thanks for the beautiful Subaru!!!

Satisfied customer

by from Old Forge, PA |

Very satisfied with the Subaru I purchased from this dealer. I've also had routine maintenance performed here in their service center, which makes this place a great all in one experience. The location is very convenient on keyser avenue, as well, with ample parking. What I like most about this place is the customer of service. It truly is a level of attention you wouldn't find at the larger car lots. Dave took care of me and treated me like family. They also work with your budget- so don't be afraid to stop by even if you're not sure what car to buy. They walked me through the various options I could afford and found an appropriate vehicle for me- practical yet stylish. I would highly recommend this place. Tip- if you go try to ask for Dave (I think he is the owner and cute too!)