Fox Ford Lincoln

Service 888-229-6824

Only The Best

Great experience at Fox Motors

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchased 2014 mustang Henry Webster was courteous and very attentive. I'm very happy with my purchase at Fox Motors. Henry Webster did an awesome job I recommend Fox Motors for your next purchase especially Henry.

Very Thorough!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Very thorough! I brought my vehicle to another garage and they couldn't figure out the problem. I was sold that it was brakes and shoes (which I purchased) and the dealership found out it was actually the drums that needed resurfacing. No more annoying noise makes for a very pleasant day of driving!

All of the Above

by from Chicago, Il |

Michael Jackson at Fox Ford was polite, professional and delivered on everything he promised.

CURIOUS

by from CHICAGO, IL |

Was curious about Ford after the Auto Show and visited Fox Ford. Pete Banks was very helpful and knowledgeable about all of the Ford products I was interested in. He was patient and gave me his full attention. Once I am ready to buy my new Ford I will definitely return to Pete Banks for my purchase. I highly recommend him for a very pleasant car buying experience.

So satisfied

by from Chicago, IL |

I was greeted and guaranteed I would love my experience and I did. I was dropped off at my job and picked up the day my car arrived. I am usually nervous when making such a large purchase but I was really put at east during the entire experience. All I needed was balloons dropping from the ceiling and I would have been beyond a wonderful experience. Great sales team and management, I even had a nice time with the finance lady, great group.

great service

by from evanston ill |

this place is great... they are very professional and help me get a great apr rate even with no having any credit, thanks to Veronica the finance manager. Pete Banks was very friendly and informed. He did not seem pushy like some other sales people are. Pete Banks made me feel like he had my best interest in mind; it didn't feel like he was trying to force me to buy the car. Overall the atmosphere in the dealership was great; everybody was very friendly and not too pushy. Pete was great I even jokingly called him my Car dad ..I would recommend this place to any one.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review, We will be sure to share your kind words with Veronica, Pete and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new car and please let us know if you have any questions!

Great Experience

by from Chicago |

When it comes to car buying, I'm always thinking that I'm going to spend the whole day at a dealership but Fox Ford truly gave new meaning to the words excellent customer satisfaction. Thanks and keep up the great work.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review Walter, We will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team. Enjoy your new car and please let us know if you have any questions!

Great Service at Fox

by from Chicago |

I purchased a Ford Focus last week and Derrick Johnson (DJ) was so kind and friendly. He explained me all the features and gave an awesome deal. I am happy with my car and I will totally recommend him and Fox Lincoln dealer.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review, We will be sure to share your kind words with DJ and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new car and please let us know if you have any questions!

Fox Ford Takes Car-Buying Headaches Away!

by from Chicago, IL |

It was a cold December night, I had worked a very long day and was in no mood to buy a car, but I had to for my job. The minute I entered the dealership and showroom at Fox Ford, my stress began to melt away. D. J. Johnson and the whole team at Fox Ford made this stressed-out first-time new car buyer a believer. Thanks, D.J.! I've been recommending Fox Ford to friends in the car market. -L.P., Chicago

Fox Ford = Great Service

by from Chicago Illinois |

I took my vehice to Fox Ford because of a door sensor light and they fixed the issue within the time frame and also informed me of a vehicle recall for my 2013 Ford Explorer. The recall issue was handled and I was able to get the repairs complete the same day.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review, We will be sure to share your kind words with rest of our team. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Best experience that I have had purchasing a car.

by from Chicago, IL |

As stated above, this was the most enjoyable experience that I have had purchasing a car. Liz Gayton was professional and adopted very well to my personality. I consider myself a car person and somewhat unique in what I want out of a car. Liz delivered on all my needs.