Fox Ford Lincoln

Service 888-229-6824

Only The Best

Ford Escape

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape that I found on Cars.com from Fox Ford Lincoln. The process was very simple and my salesman was very attentive to my needs. Would do business with again!! BTW, love the commercial. It actually made me want to by a car unlike a lot of the commercials some other dealers have on TV that make me want to dry heave!!

Ford Fusion Hybrid SE

by from Chicago, IL |

Henry and the team at Fox Motors of Chicago were very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. My wife and I are happy with our decision to come to Fox Motors.

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I took my car in yesterday for service and Brian was just awesome. I waited for the car and he made sure it was taken care of quickly. While I was waiting the checked on my at least 3 times to make sure I was comfortable. The had to order a part and he's already called me today to tell me it was in and I should just stop buy and they will pop it on. Can't beat that.

Repair emergency

by from Chicago il |

Accommodated an emergency issue after not being accommodating to issue on phone. Scheduled an appointment for week away for something that needed immediate attention and when we drove in instead of waiting they were gracious in accommodation. Should do more investigation on phone especially to return customer

Excellent buying experience

by from Chicago, il |

Bought a V6 mustang from fox ford last week. Very professional yet friendly experience. Extremely happy with the deal and the car. Delivery was on time and without any surprises. Appreciate the sincere efforts of sales agent Damiano and finance manager Veronica in securing the deal. Would strongly recommend to anyone purchasing a new mustang.

Exceptional Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

The thought and idea of buying my first new car was very daunting. However Henry and the Fox Ford Family made it quite the easy choice. Even after I left and I had question (my car has everything and I am still learning how to use the sync function) I was able to continue to reach out and get personal help. I want to personally thank everyone but especially Henry for making this a great car buying experience. The fresh baked cookies also helped a lot .

Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I found a 2012 Ford Escape on Cars.com and contacted Fox. Unfortunately, by time I arrived, the car I wanted to see was already sold. The team stepped up and showed me another one (2010 Ford Escape) similar in price and features. The team did a great job of asking what I wanted but no pressure. Damiano was great to work with and I would definitely come back to work with him. There were even a few things that needed repaired that Freddie and Damiano made sure got fixed before I drove off with my purchase. Excellent car buying experience.

New Lincoln MKT

by from Chicago |

We were looking fort a new 2013 MKT; Fox Ford Lincoln had a couple. I contacted Marilyn, who was absolutely OUTSTANDING. The test drive was set up, the car prepped and waiting for us. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the vehicle, and was very easy to work with. Everyone we dealt with, From Marilyn in Sales, Fred the Sales manager, Bobby the Finance Manager and Mike the General Manager were pleasant, professional, and most accommodating! The facility they are currently in was built about the same time as the Model T, so it is lacking somewhat, but it serves the purpose for now. I would buy another car from the Fox FOrd Lincoln Team in a heartbeat!

Fantastic customer service

by from Chicago il |

I had a great experience at Fox Ford. I was treated with the utmost respect, and the staff really worked to get me the best deal possible. I would definitely purchase a car there again.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Brought my Escape Hybrid in for service and while they worked, took a 2014 Explorer out for a test drive with Marilyn. Had a great experience at Fox Ford - service was done quickly and test drive was extremely informative?Marilyn knows her cars.

Great place , Great people

by from Chicago, IL |

Dealer Damiano and financial manager Veronica are both very nice people and give me a really good deal on the 2011 ford fusion sport.