Fuccillo Nissan

Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Syracuse,NY |

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my 2014 Nissan Rogue. Loved the sales rep Tom Rabbia- helpful, fair and made the car buying pleasurable.Love my car. This was my 3rd vehicle purchased thru The Fuccillo group and I couldn't have been more pleased.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to keep you in our HUGE Family!

OUTSTANDING!!!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

Talk about thinking outside of the box. This dealership is brand new with a modern look. Everything in this dealership screams HIGH QUALITY right down the people! The sales process (like most) was extensive, but I left knowing I made the right choice with the right features and payment. I called into the dealership and spoke with a pleasant lady she answered questions I had about their inventory (looking for a Rogue with the premium package) she let me know they had three on the lot that matched my needs. When I pulled up they had the Rogue ready for me to drive, I met with the woman I spoke with and she guided me to a salesman who helped me the rest of the way. We discussed numbers and there was a little back and forth with management. I expected to have to haggle for a good price but I was shocked when they brought back the first numbers and I told them where I wanted to be the next numbers they bought were close to where I wanted to be. They discounted a vehicle that is in high demand (I've been shpping for this Rogue since November). After I left I received a call from the woman I originally spoke with asking how everything was- the day after my Salesman called me! They really care about a customer after they buy a car! I'm sending my Son in next month to get his new car! Awesome dealership!!!!

LOYAL SHOPPERS

by from LPOOL, NY |

MY MOM BOUGHT HER CAR HERE AND I DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT COMING HERE FOR MY FIRST CAR (WELL MY FIRST FINANCED CAR). THEY HELPED ME GET APPROVED ALONE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CREDIT HISTORY AND STILL GOT THE PAYMENT I ASKED FOR (EVEN THO I EVEN THOUGHT IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN). HOPING TO HAVE THE SAME GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHEN I GET MY FIRST FREE OIL CHANGE. THANKS AGAIN FUCCILLO EMPLOYEES YOU GUYS REALLY ARE HUGE (HAD TO!)

July 20, 2014

Hi Jessica- Thank you so much to you & your family for your business! We truly appreciate it! It's your business that helps make it possible for us to make our donations to local Charities. Thanks again! We'll see you for your first oil change! Don't forget you can easily schedule your Service visits on our website (FuccilloNissan.Net)!

great expericence

by from solvay,ny |

this was the best experience I have had in over 45 years of buying cars. In fact I enjoyed it so much I bought two cars and have sent my son and grandson in there and they bought cars as well. The owner came out and sat with me and my wife for about half and hour to visit while the paper work was being completed. You can't go to any other dealership where the owner will come out and sit with you. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who is considering a new or used car.

July 15, 2014

Hi Earl! Thank you so much for your business! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and Billy Jr. sets a great example for his employees to follow! Welcome to our family!

Best overall experience

by from Cicero, NY |

I was a first time buyer nervous to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. My sales person Ed Murray and General manager Tray Bournazian guided me through the process without worry. I shopped around before hand to find Fuccillo Nissan offered the best car deal I could get. It was a smooth easy process without a pushy feel towards a car I'm more than happy with my new rogue. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

July 20, 2014

Welcome to the Fuccillo Family! We're happy to hear you had an exceptional experience at our dealership! Thanks again for your business!

Beautiful building

by from Liverpool by |

Super friendly staff and gorgeous building! I purchased my 2014 Nissan rogue from them and it was the easiest car buying experience I've had! I shopped at all local dealers - and some not so local, to find the best price on the rogue. This was the only dealership that was willing to show me a decent discount off MSRP. Great price and great people

July 20, 2014

Thanks again for your business, John! We pride ourselves on doing everything HUGE, even the discounts! Don't forget to schedule your first FREE oil change!

Wonderful dealership!

by from Liverpool NY |

I purchased a used Mazda 3. I was and still am very satisfied with my experience with FUccillo Nissan. My sales person was very personable. Also very knowledgable about the product. I would absolutely shop here again.

July 20, 2014

Thanks again for your business! Welcome to the Fuccillo Nissan Family!

Awesome dealership and staff

by from Cicero,Ny |

Went shopping for a new awd SUV. Looked around many dealerships but found the best deal at fuccillo Nissan. My sales person Ed Murray was wonderful and worked a great deal for me. As well as giving me what I wanted for the trade in with no hassle. The process was easy and quick. This is the first dealership iv been to where I haven't felt intimidated or pushed to make a car deal with their brand. Ed let me take my time looking for my new perfect vehicle but also guided me in the right direction. My new rogue is perfect love it and will recommend this dealerships to friends and family.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Great experience

by from Syracuse,ny |

I went into this big dealership with my guns ready and the Fuccillo staff I didn't need to ,it was actually a pleasant experience and selection was the most I ever seen and the staff was so friendly and courteous and I don't see why some of these comments are so negative about them. And the finance was easy and put package for me that protects me and my new car I recommend them to anyone and I sent someone in and they bought car and loved experience and they sent me 100 dollars as well their partial payment for my new car Billy jr you are doing right thing keep it up your staff is HUGE! Thanks to Ernest ,Tray,Eric

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! Billy Jr. prides his business on providing amazing Customer Service. I'm glad we met and exceeded yours! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed along! Thanks again for your business!

My experience was HUGE!!!!!

by from Baldwinsville, ny |

I have never been so happy purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I even had the chane to meet Billy Fuccillo Jr. What an amazing person!!!! I will never buy anyplace else. Looking forward to all of my service visits and future car buying.

July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive remarks! We hope to work with you again & again! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!