Fuccillo Nissan

New 877-431-7673 New 877-431-7673
Used 877-425-5802 Used 877-425-5802
Service 877-436-0340 Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

Shopping for a car? Go see Chris Jones at Fucillo!

by from Liverpool, NY |

I previously wrote a glowing review about Fucillo Nissan, but I inadvertently failed to mention the best part of my car buying experience - the staff! And specifically Chris Jones!! He is a salesperson who goes above and beyond, treats you with respect, doesn't make you feel pressured, and takes the time to get to know you and your car buying needs. A great personality and charismatic attitude top off Chris's key attributes to being a successful salesperson. Do yourself a favor and go visit Chris Jones!

November 4, 2015

Hi Katelin- Thank you for submitting another review to shine light on our staff (especially Chris Jones). He is a valued member of our staff. We're so pleased he exceeded your expectations during your purchase. Thanks again for your business!

Great Service Once Again

by from Albany, NYC |

Made the mistake of NOT buying my car from Fuccillo Nissan, but I have had my car serviced there since I had a falling out with my original dealership. Rich Margina deserves all the praise! The last two years I've been going to Fuccillo have been great. Everyone is friendly, knows what they're doing, and fast!

February 6, 2016

Hello- Thank you for taking the time to send in this awesome review! We are so thankful you came here for service after purchasing elsewhere! We believe in working hard to establish and build a relationship with every visit, regardless of it being for a quick oil change or a vehicle purchase. We look forward to a continuous relationship with you. Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Great Service!

by from NYC, New York |

I needed a new brake light for my Nissan Altima. I went to Fuccillo Nissan last week and was helped by Rich M and Scott Rose. They were very quick to replace the bulb (maybe 15 minutes?). I didn't buy my car from them, but they treated me well!

January 12, 2016

Hello- Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We believe in treating everyone as family here at Fuccillo Nissan, I'm glad to hear that this is what happened during your experience! Come back to see us anytime!

Fuccillo Nissan Clay, NY

by from Liverpool, NY |

Overall great experience. salesman was excellent and knowledgeable. Questions were all answered. We are thrilled to have leased a car!

January 13, 2016

Hi James & Ellen! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear that your experience was exceptional and we look forward to assisting you in the future. We truly appreciate your business!

satisfied with the service

by from New York City, NY |

I was very happy with last service at Fuccillo Nissan. I have been bringing in my car for the past two years with no issues. Service is very thorough and you can get your vehicle back fairly in reasonable amount of time.

December 11, 2015

Hi Joe- Thank you for your review! We are honored you choose to service your vehicle with us! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again for your continued business!

Great Buying Experience!

by from NYC, NY |

I purchased my new car at Fuccillo Nissan earlier this week and it was perhaps the easiest purchase experience I have ever had. They showed me numbers both ways ( purchase vs. lease vs. cash vs finance) so I could make a decision. The staff was very polite and didn?t become rude with all my questions. Rich Margino and Matt Rabbia were great. I highly recommend them especially if you are thinking of a Nissan!!

October 30, 2015

Hi Kassey- Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued business in the future! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Fucillo Nissan gained a customer for life!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Best car shopping experience ever (which I didn't know car shopping could actually be enjoyable)! Every aspect of the process was great because of the phenomenal people who work there!!

October 27, 2015

Hi Katelin- Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to giving you the same level of service moving forward! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

great experience. super facility. very personable

by from fulton, ny |

i was very impressed with the help i got while purchasing my new frontier. sales person was great. facility was very impressive. will share my experience with friends and family. thank you

October 2, 2015

Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave this awesome review of Fuccillo Nissan! We appreciate your business and support! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Happy Customer

by from Albany, NY |

Ernest Brown was a great Salesman! I went in wanting to buy a Nissan and Ernest confirmed that a Nissan Altima was right for me! His knowledge was first class. I found when it came time to finance it, he didn't try to sell me on all of the stupid stuff. Overall, I am very happy.

October 2, 2015

Hi Donovan! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review Ernest and Fuccillo Nissan! We're so glad you had a truly exceptional experience. We look forward to a lifetime relationship with you!

Great Service

by from New York City, NYC |

Chris, Scott and John were awesome!! They provided great service, and I they are why this place is HHHHHHugggggggggre?..message me for a coupon!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review! Be sure to hand out all of your referral checks (coupons) to friends and family to receive your $100 "Thank You" referral check from us! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!