Fuccillo Nissan

Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

A New Lease

by from Syracuse, NY |

Car shopping is stressful. Going to Fuccillo Nissan definitely alleviated some of that stress. I worked with Scott and he was very patient in finding the right vehicle and payment for me. I was more than pleased to have same day delivery and they even took care of returning my old vehicle to the dealer. I have had my new Nissan Sentra for 3 days now and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely refer my friends and return when it's time to renew again!

November 13, 2014

Hi Lucianna! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Scott Rose! So happy to hear you love your new Sentra! We'll see you for your first free oil change! -Your Fuccillo Family

Chris Jones @ Fuccillo Nissan, Clay was excellent!

by from Cape Vincent, NY |

I had been shopping around for a Nissan Frontier for a few days. We stopped in at Fuccillo Nissan, our fifth car shopping stop that day. We were set up with Chris Jones to look at what was available. He was super personable and extremely knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable asking him any questions that I had and also felt very comfortable test driving the Nissan Frontiers with him. I knew right away that this was who we would be buying a truck from. He helped us to make sure we picked the model we wanted. He also was very patient with helping us make sure the cost would fit into our budget. Chris wasn't pushy at all. He was actually enjoyable to be with. It was easy to see he was also well liked at Fuccillo Nissan. Before we drove off the lot with the truck, Chris showed us how to set up the blue tooth and went over all the settings in the truck. At the end of it all, he also had an associate of his take a picture of us and Chris with the truck! He added it to his sales portfolio, which was nice to see. He is very good at what he does! I would recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a vehicle. Overall, this was a great experience. We are extremely happy with our new Nissan Frontier, thanks to Chris Jones at Fuccillo Nissan in Clay, NY.

October 13, 2014

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! Chris Jones is one of out Veteran Sales Professionals and we're happy to hear you had a great experience working with him! Welcome to our family here at Fuccillo Nissan!

Best Salesman

by from Camillus, New York |

When shopping at Fuccillo Nissan, ask for Ernie Brown. He bends over backwards to assist and answer all questions. Ernie is willing to go the extra mile to make your buying experience a memorable one. And, he is an American hero who served in the Middle East and was wounded in service to our country. Even an old Air Force guy like myself would recommend Ernie even though he was a Marine. Thanks Ernie and Fuccillo Nissan.

October 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We truly appreciate it! Ernie Brown is an awesome Sales Professional that we are proud to employ! We hope to see you for your first free oil change! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Phenomenal customer service

by from Syracuse NY |

I started coming to the Fucillo Nissan dealership to get my 2010 Hyundai Accent worked on because every time I would go to the Hyundai dealership I would get my car back with more problems and the customer service was terrible and for the amount of money I was spending I expected to be treated better! I went into Nissan to get an oil change, and my breaks looked at and decided to test drive while I was waiting for my car to be finished! While test driving my sales man Moody Ashkar was extremely knowledgable and helpful with all the cars I was interested in! I of course ended up buying and was so happy with my purchase! Everyone in the dealership was just as energetic and excited as I was about my new car! I am now a proud owner of a 2014 Nissan Altima! I've never been happier with such exceptional service on a huge purchase as I was with Nissan! Thank you to everyone who was there!

October 10, 2014

Thank you so much! Moody appreciates your awesome review! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Great Experience!

by from Liverpool, New York |

3 days ago (August 31, 2014), I was fortunate to meet Jeremy Marsh at Fuccillo Nissan. He was a pleasure to work with and made my experience at this dealership worthwhile. First and foremost he was very patient with me. He heard & listened to what I had to say about my needs in a vehicle and helped me accordingly. The process was quicker than I had ever experienced in a dealership. Everyone was nice and professional. Overall I am glad to have met Jeremy and to be in 2013 BRAND NEW Nissan Altima. I would highly recommend Jeremy and this dealership!!

September 17, 2014

Welcome to the Fuccillo Family, Nicole! We're just as glad to have met you!

Review

by from Camillus, NY |

I was very happy with the staff at Fuccillo. My sales rep Jeremy Marsh was exceptional and helped me to lease a Nissan Murano which I am very happy with!! Thank you for all your help and patience!

September 2, 2014

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Jeremy! Your feedback will be passed along and surely appreciated! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Best price and professional staff

by from Clay, NY |

I recently purchased a new Altima from Fuccillo Nissan. All of the staff were friendly and professional. The product specialist who worked with us to make certain all of our needs were met was exemplary. My husband has a Nissan, so we knew ahead of time that is what we were looking for. We previously did some research online to see where we would receive the best deal and Fuccillo came out as the winner by far. Knowing the best price ahead of time saved us hours in negotiations. We were even able to have some special perks added into the price that we were willing to pay. I would highly recommend Fuccillo Nissan.

August 28, 2014

Hi Irene! Thank you for your business! We definitely strive to make the buying process and smooth and stress free as possible. We're so glad to hear we achieved this with your experience! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

My second great purchasing experience

by from Fulton, New York |

I just purchased my second vehicle at Fucillo Nissan. The process was easy and painless - just the way it should be. Everyone I worked with was kind, professional and knowledgable. A special shoutout to Jeremy Marsh the salesperson that assisted me. He made the buying experience actually enjoyable. Thanks to the team.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your exceptional experience with Fuccillo Nissan! We truly thank you for your business. Jeremy is one of the best and will be thrilled to read your feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Syracuse,NY |

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my 2014 Nissan Rogue. Loved the sales rep Tom Rabbia- helpful, fair and made the car buying pleasurable.Love my car. This was my 3rd vehicle purchased thru The Fuccillo group and I couldn't have been more pleased.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to keep you in our HUGE Family!

OUTSTANDING!!!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

Talk about thinking outside of the box. This dealership is brand new with a modern look. Everything in this dealership screams HIGH QUALITY right down the people! The sales process (like most) was extensive, but I left knowing I made the right choice with the right features and payment. I called into the dealership and spoke with a pleasant lady she answered questions I had about their inventory (looking for a Rogue with the premium package) she let me know they had three on the lot that matched my needs. When I pulled up they had the Rogue ready for me to drive, I met with the woman I spoke with and she guided me to a salesman who helped me the rest of the way. We discussed numbers and there was a little back and forth with management. I expected to have to haggle for a good price but I was shocked when they brought back the first numbers and I told them where I wanted to be the next numbers they bought were close to where I wanted to be. They discounted a vehicle that is in high demand (I've been shpping for this Rogue since November). After I left I received a call from the woman I originally spoke with asking how everything was- the day after my Salesman called me! They really care about a customer after they buy a car! I'm sending my Son in next month to get his new car! Awesome dealership!!!!

August 23, 2014

Hi Rob! Thank you for choosing us to give your business to! We value your business and look forward to providing your son with the same exceptional experience!