Fuccillo Nissan

Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

Great Experience!

by from Liverpool, New York |

3 days ago (August 31, 2014), I was fortunate to meet Jeremy Marsh at Fuccillo Nissan. He was a pleasure to work with and made my experience at this dealership worthwhile. First and foremost he was very patient with me. He heard & listened to what I had to say about my needs in a vehicle and helped me accordingly. The process was quicker than I had ever experienced in a dealership. Everyone was nice and professional. Overall I am glad to have met Jeremy and to be in 2013 BRAND NEW Nissan Altima. I would highly recommend Jeremy and this dealership!!

Review

by from Camillus, NY |

I was very happy with the staff at Fuccillo. My sales rep Jeremy Marsh was exceptional and helped me to lease a Nissan Murano which I am very happy with!! Thank you for all your help and patience!

September 2, 2014

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Jeremy! Your feedback will be passed along and surely appreciated! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Best price and professional staff

by from Clay, NY |

I recently purchased a new Altima from Fuccillo Nissan. All of the staff were friendly and professional. The product specialist who worked with us to make certain all of our needs were met was exemplary. My husband has a Nissan, so we knew ahead of time that is what we were looking for. We previously did some research online to see where we would receive the best deal and Fuccillo came out as the winner by far. Knowing the best price ahead of time saved us hours in negotiations. We were even able to have some special perks added into the price that we were willing to pay. I would highly recommend Fuccillo Nissan.

August 28, 2014

Hi Irene! Thank you for your business! We definitely strive to make the buying process and smooth and stress free as possible. We're so glad to hear we achieved this with your experience! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

My second great purchasing experience

by from Fulton, New York |

I just purchased my second vehicle at Fucillo Nissan. The process was easy and painless - just the way it should be. Everyone I worked with was kind, professional and knowledgable. A special shoutout to Jeremy Marsh the salesperson that assisted me. He made the buying experience actually enjoyable. Thanks to the team.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your exceptional experience with Fuccillo Nissan! We truly thank you for your business. Jeremy is one of the best and will be thrilled to read your feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Syracuse,NY |

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my 2014 Nissan Rogue. Loved the sales rep Tom Rabbia- helpful, fair and made the car buying pleasurable.Love my car. This was my 3rd vehicle purchased thru The Fuccillo group and I couldn't have been more pleased.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to keep you in our HUGE Family!

OUTSTANDING!!!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

Talk about thinking outside of the box. This dealership is brand new with a modern look. Everything in this dealership screams HIGH QUALITY right down the people! The sales process (like most) was extensive, but I left knowing I made the right choice with the right features and payment. I called into the dealership and spoke with a pleasant lady she answered questions I had about their inventory (looking for a Rogue with the premium package) she let me know they had three on the lot that matched my needs. When I pulled up they had the Rogue ready for me to drive, I met with the woman I spoke with and she guided me to a salesman who helped me the rest of the way. We discussed numbers and there was a little back and forth with management. I expected to have to haggle for a good price but I was shocked when they brought back the first numbers and I told them where I wanted to be the next numbers they bought were close to where I wanted to be. They discounted a vehicle that is in high demand (I've been shpping for this Rogue since November). After I left I received a call from the woman I originally spoke with asking how everything was- the day after my Salesman called me! They really care about a customer after they buy a car! I'm sending my Son in next month to get his new car! Awesome dealership!!!!

August 23, 2014

Hi Rob! Thank you for choosing us to give your business to! We value your business and look forward to providing your son with the same exceptional experience!

LOYAL SHOPPERS

by from LPOOL, NY |

MY MOM BOUGHT HER CAR HERE AND I DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT COMING HERE FOR MY FIRST CAR (WELL MY FIRST FINANCED CAR). THEY HELPED ME GET APPROVED ALONE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CREDIT HISTORY AND STILL GOT THE PAYMENT I ASKED FOR (EVEN THO I EVEN THOUGHT IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN). HOPING TO HAVE THE SAME GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHEN I GET MY FIRST FREE OIL CHANGE. THANKS AGAIN FUCCILLO EMPLOYEES YOU GUYS REALLY ARE HUGE (HAD TO!)

July 20, 2014

Hi Jessica- Thank you so much to you & your family for your business! We truly appreciate it! It's your business that helps make it possible for us to make our donations to local Charities. Thanks again! We'll see you for your first oil change! Don't forget you can easily schedule your Service visits on our website (FuccilloNissan.Net)!

great expericence

by from solvay,ny |

this was the best experience I have had in over 45 years of buying cars. In fact I enjoyed it so much I bought two cars and have sent my son and grandson in there and they bought cars as well. The owner came out and sat with me and my wife for about half and hour to visit while the paper work was being completed. You can't go to any other dealership where the owner will come out and sit with you. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who is considering a new or used car.

July 15, 2014

Hi Earl! Thank you so much for your business! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and Billy Jr. sets a great example for his employees to follow! Welcome to our family!

Best overall experience

by from Cicero, NY |

I was a first time buyer nervous to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. My sales person Ed Murray and General manager Tray Bournazian guided me through the process without worry. I shopped around before hand to find Fuccillo Nissan offered the best car deal I could get. It was a smooth easy process without a pushy feel towards a car I'm more than happy with my new rogue. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

July 20, 2014

Welcome to the Fuccillo Family! We're happy to hear you had an exceptional experience at our dealership! Thanks again for your business!

Beautiful building

by from Liverpool by |

Super friendly staff and gorgeous building! I purchased my 2014 Nissan rogue from them and it was the easiest car buying experience I've had! I shopped at all local dealers - and some not so local, to find the best price on the rogue. This was the only dealership that was willing to show me a decent discount off MSRP. Great price and great people

July 20, 2014

Thanks again for your business, John! We pride ourselves on doing everything HUGE, even the discounts! Don't forget to schedule your first FREE oil change!