Fuccillo Nissan

Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

Very Satisfied 1st time Nissan Buyer

by from Liverpool, NY |

My experience at Fuccillo Nissan was beyond what I expected, much better experience than Burdick Nissan and Bill Rapp Nissan. At first Im a conscious shopper and looking for the best deal possible, I went to Burdick and Bill Rapp both uninterested to make a deal both giving me the same monthly price I was not looking. So I decided to head to Fuccillo Nissan expecting the same outcome boy was I wrong, as soon as I stepped in the show room I was approached and partnered with CHRIS JONES, to go off topic Chris Jones does not make u feel like your just a money bag, but a person, after explaining to him where I went, and what Im looking for he went out to show me the vehicle I was looking for, he let me test drive it, explained what the differences are in class of the Nissan I was looking at, was very pleased with how I was able to learn the car and what features it has instead of typical here is your car learn everything your self. Anyhow Chris tells me lets go inside and look at what we can get you, I also did mention to him I was looking at trading in my Audi A4 which I was looking a certain amount in order for me to lease the new car. He partnered with his manager it took 25 mints cause the amount I was looking for my trade in was more than what they could offer. Chris Jones was persistent with his manager to close the sale, I was able to get my trade in for my Audi A4 which they covered the cost I owed on it, and then gave me a much better deal on the monthly than Bill Rapp or Burdick nissan could do. The next day I sent in my wife to get her new car which I made sure we worked with Chris Jones again, my wife got a Nissan Rouge 2015 and I got a Nissan Altima 2015 with a nice package. If you are looking for a Nissan make sure to visit Fuccillo Nissan of Clay and see Chris Jones, this gentleman right here will bend backwards and make sure you walk away with a new car the same day like I did. What I really like about Chris is he's not pushy, he's laid back, he is not a robot if you get what im saying, and the whole experience was smooth and easy. I told my parents and friends about the whole experience, Chris Jones make sure your still there they will be looking for you.

May 29, 2015

Hi Eli- Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review of Chris Jones & Fuccillo Nissan. We are honored we could earn your business. Your positive experience is a perfect example of what our dealership strives for every day, every customer. Majority of Chris' business comes from repeat and referral customers. When you send in your friends/family be sure to ask for Chris so he can send you the $100 referral check as a "Thank You" when they purchase! Thank you again for your positive review & business! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Search for second car.

by from Oswego, NY |

I had been searching for a second car through several dealers. Mike Buskey greeted me and after telling him of my needs we looked to what was available. I mentioned my interest in heated seats and a monthly payment limit. Difficult to find in a used car with low milage. Mike suggested a Sentra that did not have heated seats but that could be added and the approximate cost. That is something no other salesman suggested. So with Mike's help we looked at the numbers to close the deal. Mike made it possible for me to take the car home to talk with my wife. Upon returning we came to an agreement and worked through all the paperwork. Mike was great. A positive experience throughout. Thank you Mike.

July 24, 2015

Hi Mike! Thank you for taking the time to express your excellent experience with this review! Although Mike Buskey is one of our newest Sales Professionals he is an asset to our team! We're glad his outside of the box thinking helped you get into a new vehicle! Congratulations & Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Do Not Recommend

by from Syracuse NY |

I purchased a lease in Dec 2013 thinking i was getting a great deal because the Salesman (Mandel) told me that I would get free maintenance for the life of the lease. Shame on me for not getting it in writing because when i brought my car in for maintenance i was told i would have to pay and there was no proof of the agreement we came to. Not only that but recently I brought my car in for some maintenance and to fix a problem with my window. When i picked up my car I found that the problem was still there. when i asked them why it wasn't fix they said that when they pulled my door apart they discovered that the window had gunk build up from Plasti-dip and it wasn't covered by warranty so they did not fix it. They did not call me to tell me that the fix wasn't under warranty and give me the option to pay for it but they called me to try to add on more maintenance items. Not to mention the fact that Plasti-dip can be peeled off or just washed off. Terrible customer service, the garage does the bare minimum, they tell you anything to make the sale and don't stick to their promises. Make sure you get everything in writing that you discuss with the sales people even if it is a free coffee mug!!!

July 18, 2015

Hi Odean- Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I took a look at your repair order and it looks like a few things contributed to us not being able to cover the window concern under warranty. The noise you brought the vehicle in for was partly caused by the aftermarket window tint on your vehicle. Also, the plasti-dip from the window molding you painted caused the flexible components to not work to their full capacity. Nissan Corporate is the deciding factor when it comes to warranty work- Nissan doesn't cover this because aftermarket products are the cause of the issue. I apologize for any misunderstanding concerning the free maintenance. We do give every customer who purchases or leases the first year of scheduled maintenance. We also offer a maintenance package that you can include in your payment structure so you don't pay out of pocket every service visit. If you have any remaining questions or concerns - please give us a call. (315)944-3200

Brilliant Sales Team!

by from Fulton, NY |

It has been a HUGGGGEEE experience dealing with the Fuccillo Nissan sales team. Mike Pannozzo is great, when I had questions he immediately called me back. I've never experienced such prompt service at a car dealership! After the sale I received the follow up call to check how everything is going and I was really happy to give all 5 stars!

July 8, 2015

Hi Anthony- Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review of Mike Pannozzo & Fuccillo Nissan. Mike always puts his customers first- we're so glad that you enjoyed your experience here! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

The very best of the best

by from Syracuse, NY |

From the moment I stepped out of my car & shook my sales reps hand I knew I had made a great choice taking my business to Fuccillo Nissan. My sales rep Ernest was attentive & friendly. He knew exactly what I wanted & needed & made sure he delivered just that. My leasing process was efficient & flawless. I am a former customer of Burdick Nissan @ Drivers Village but chose to take my business elsewhere after a poor experience with them. I know I made the right choice bringing my business to Fuccillo Nissan. The entire staff, show room, & process was amazing. I highly recommend going at seeing them for your automotive needs(especially Ernest!). The kayak, golf clubs, & mountain bike is a nice way to say thank you to their customers. I felt the entire time I was there that everyone was truly dedicated to meeting my expectations & making me happy. I stated what I wanted & they made it happen. I will absolutely be taking all of my automotive needs to them in the future & recommend them to anyone who is looking for the gold standard in a dealership.

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this awesome review! Ernest is extremely attentive to his customers and we are proud to have him on our team! We look forward to continue to exceed your expectations with your future service visits! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Pleasure!

by from Mount Vernon |

It was truly a pleasure to trade in my old car with Fuccillo Nissan. They had a wide range of used cars. The sales people know about the cars and were very helpful in finding the right car/options for my budget and helped get rid of my old car. Recommend this place!

June 29, 2015

We're so pleased to hear that your experience was great! We hope to continue our relationship with you in the future with our Service Department and future vehicle purchases! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family! Thank you again for your business!

First time with Fuccillo

by from Syracuse |

Just bought a new 2015 Altima from Fuccillo Nissan. It was my first time there. Don't know why, maybe the commercials, but I expected the sales staff to be kind of pushy but it wasn't that way at all. My sales rep was Chris Jones who was a great guy. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. I would recommend Fuccillo Nissan to anyone

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review of Chris Jones and Fuccillo Nissan. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and fun environment. We're glad that you choose us to do business with and look forward to a long relationship with you. Welcome to the Fuccillo Family.

Great Buying Experience

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

I just wanted to thank the staff at this dealership. I can?t begin to explain how glad my husband and I are with our Nissan SUV. Rich Hope gave my family an excellent introduction to the car and all it could do. After sales their ?bad-credit? guarantee is for real. We were able to finance the car and drive out same day. Find another place that trusts you that much! I couldn?t have asked for a better experience in buying a car, I LOVE being a Nissan Mom!

June 1, 2015

Hi Dakota- Thank you so much for your positive review of Rich Hope and Fuccillo Nissan! We truly appreciate your business and we're so glad you were able to purchase a vehicle you love! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

My new Sentra..

by from Camillus, NY |

I have just leased a new Nissan Sentra and have been pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the service I received going through the process of driving home the new car.. All questions were pleasantly answered and I never felt any pressure leasing the car. Thank you Moody. you were very patient with me during all the questions I asked... Thanks again,,,

May 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this awesome feedback for Moody! We're pleased to hear that you had a relaxed and enjoyable leasing experience with Moody. Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Gets the job done!

by from Fort Drum, NY |

Even with my impatience, Scott Rose remained professional and polite and did everything to get an approval so I could finance my first car and I can't begin to express how happy I am to have it. I'm glad I rode 90 miles to Fuccillo Nissan. It was well worth the trip!

April 24, 2015

Hi William! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Scott and Fuccillo Nissan! Scott is an amazing Sales Professional who works hard for his Customers. Thank you so much for driving the distance to work with Scott and the Fuccillo Nissan Team! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

I just bought a new Nissan Murano

by from Oswego, N.Y. |

I just bought a new Nissan Murano and I just love it! I went from a luxury car to an AWD crossover and so far I really like the change! I felt Fuccillo Niissan was easy to deal with, they gave us a good price on our new car and gave us a fair price on our trade in. The Fuccillo store was clean, comfortable and very welcoming! The day we picked up our new car, that whole process took about 2 hrs and 45 minutes and I felt that good have been done a bit quicker but overall I was very satisfied with our purchase.

March 18, 2015

Hi Judy! Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled you have a positive experience while purchasing your Murano. We will definitely look at any changes we can make to expedite the process in the future. Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!