Fuccillo Nissan

Service 877-436-0340

It's HUGE!

LOYAL SHOPPERS

by from LPOOL, NY |

MY MOM BOUGHT HER CAR HERE AND I DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT COMING HERE FOR MY FIRST CAR (WELL MY FIRST FINANCED CAR). THEY HELPED ME GET APPROVED ALONE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CREDIT HISTORY AND STILL GOT THE PAYMENT I ASKED FOR (EVEN THO I EVEN THOUGHT IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN). HOPING TO HAVE THE SAME GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHEN I GET MY FIRST FREE OIL CHANGE. THANKS AGAIN FUCCILLO EMPLOYEES YOU GUYS REALLY ARE HUGE (HAD TO!)

July 20, 2014

Hi Jessica- Thank you so much to you & your family for your business! We truly appreciate it! It's your business that helps make it possible for us to make our donations to local Charities. Thanks again! We'll see you for your first oil change! Don't forget you can easily schedule your Service visits on our website (FuccilloNissan.Net)!

great expericence

by from solvay,ny |

this was the best experience I have had in over 45 years of buying cars. In fact I enjoyed it so much I bought two cars and have sent my son and grandson in there and they bought cars as well. The owner came out and sat with me and my wife for about half and hour to visit while the paper work was being completed. You can't go to any other dealership where the owner will come out and sit with you. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who is considering a new or used car.

July 15, 2014

Hi Earl! Thank you so much for your business! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and Billy Jr. sets a great example for his employees to follow! Welcome to our family!

Best overall experience

by from Cicero, NY |

I was a first time buyer nervous to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. My sales person Ed Murray and General manager Tray Bournazian guided me through the process without worry. I shopped around before hand to find Fuccillo Nissan offered the best car deal I could get. It was a smooth easy process without a pushy feel towards a car I'm more than happy with my new rogue. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

July 20, 2014

Welcome to the Fuccillo Family! We're happy to hear you had an exceptional experience at our dealership! Thanks again for your business!

Beautiful building

by from Liverpool by |

Super friendly staff and gorgeous building! I purchased my 2014 Nissan rogue from them and it was the easiest car buying experience I've had! I shopped at all local dealers - and some not so local, to find the best price on the rogue. This was the only dealership that was willing to show me a decent discount off MSRP. Great price and great people

July 20, 2014

Thanks again for your business, John! We pride ourselves on doing everything HUGE, even the discounts! Don't forget to schedule your first FREE oil change!

Wonderful dealership!

by from Liverpool NY |

I purchased a used Mazda 3. I was and still am very satisfied with my experience with FUccillo Nissan. My sales person was very personable. Also very knowledgable about the product. I would absolutely shop here again.

July 20, 2014

Thanks again for your business! Welcome to the Fuccillo Nissan Family!

Awesome dealership and staff

by from Cicero,Ny |

Went shopping for a new awd SUV. Looked around many dealerships but found the best deal at fuccillo Nissan. My sales person Ed Murray was wonderful and worked a great deal for me. As well as giving me what I wanted for the trade in with no hassle. The process was easy and quick. This is the first dealership iv been to where I haven't felt intimidated or pushed to make a car deal with their brand. Ed let me take my time looking for my new perfect vehicle but also guided me in the right direction. My new rogue is perfect love it and will recommend this dealerships to friends and family.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Great experience

by from Syracuse,ny |

I went into this big dealership with my guns ready and the Fuccillo staff I didn't need to ,it was actually a pleasant experience and selection was the most I ever seen and the staff was so friendly and courteous and I don't see why some of these comments are so negative about them. And the finance was easy and put package for me that protects me and my new car I recommend them to anyone and I sent someone in and they bought car and loved experience and they sent me 100 dollars as well their partial payment for my new car Billy jr you are doing right thing keep it up your staff is HUGE! Thanks to Ernest ,Tray,Eric

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! Billy Jr. prides his business on providing amazing Customer Service. I'm glad we met and exceeded yours! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed along! Thanks again for your business!

My experience was HUGE!!!!!

by from Baldwinsville, ny |

I have never been so happy purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I even had the chane to meet Billy Fuccillo Jr. What an amazing person!!!! I will never buy anyplace else. Looking forward to all of my service visits and future car buying.

July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive remarks! We hope to work with you again & again! Welcome to the Fuccillo Family!

Very helpful

by from Syracuse ny |

I stopped in to look for a new rogue to replace my 2009 rogue. I met a sales guy on the lot (Matt) he helped me find the rogue with features that I was looking for. I wasn't ready to buy but he still provided me with a monthly payment range I'd be in. I came back three weeks later for the vehicle and he instantly remembered me. He was very helpful in finding the vehicle while not insisting I buy the first day I came in. I have since referred 2 family friends to see Matt. Quality service.

July 20, 2014

Hi Mary, I'm glad to see you're taking full advantage of our unlimited $100 referral program! I will definitely pass along your positive feedback to Matt and his Managers. Thanks again for your Business!

Best service center in the area

by from Syracuse ny |

The service advisor Jen was very knowledgable and explained what they were performing today. I was walked out to the lounge to wait (very modern and it has iPads for customer usage) it was slightly later when Jen told me my brakes should be replaced soon. She must have seen the look of horror on my face - she explained what should be replaced immediately and what can wait. She wasn't pushy and I didn't feel like she was ripping me off. Will come back over and over

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your great review! We try to guide our Customer's in the right direction without being pushy. I'm glad you left satisfied and hope we continue to be your Service Department of choice!