Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue

New 866-335-6158
Used 866-736-8164
Service 866-503-5957

Driven to be the Best!

Troy Sterba is the best Sales Representative ever!

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife and I were looking for a used car and stopped by Performance to check out a few options. Unfortunately, the car that we wanted was sold by the time we arrived, but Troy Sterba continued to help us find a vehicle that suited us. He was incredibly personable, caring, and not overbearing. He worked around our work schedules, contacted us the way we asked, and was constantly on the lookout to help us find a car that suited us. I cannot express enough how helpful and sincere Troy is with his customers. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car and a great, personalized buying experience. Thanks Troy!

January 5, 2015

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your satisfaction working with our team here at Performance CJDR of Bellevue. We take pride in our customer services and I am pleased to hear that we were able to make your car shopping experience both pleasant and easy for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

great costumer service

by from omaha nebraska |

great people good salespeople great customer service

great service

by from Bellvue, Nebraska |

I went to this dealership to buy a Chrysler 200 and when I got there I was met by Troy who helped me out the whole way, he made the experience fun and enjoyable throughout the duration of my stay...I would suggest this dealership to anyone because the employees put you first.

February 18, 2015

Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback. Troy has been a great addition to our team and I am happy to hear he was able to make your car shopping experience enjoyable and stress-free. I hope you're enjoying your new Chrysler 200. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the time is right. Thank you--Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Great Experience

by from Bellevue, NE |

We were there to look at getting a 4x4 and trade in our 08 RWD. I wasn't expecting to find something in our price range, but they managed to get it just right. I walked in with a top price in mind and they met that number perfectly. I worked with Troy and the experience was great. Finance department was slow, but other than that the buying experience was amazing. They were willing to work with everything we had going on. We test drove 3 different vehicles and found one that was right for us. We ended up leasing a 2014 and love it.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for taking a couple minutes to express your recent experience with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. It was a pleasure working with you and I am pleased to hear that Troy was able to take such great care of you during your shopping and purchasing processes. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for the entire duration of your lease. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions, or need additional automotive assistance. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Kelvin Dotson

by from Bellevue, Ne |

Mr. Dillard was very helpful in our overall experience on buying a car. All the information that was given to us was truthful.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always great to hear from our satisfied customers and I am pleased to hear that we were able to make things go as smoothly as possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future whether it is for sales, or service. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife and I went to Performance Jeep in Bellevue, NE to look at a new car. We arrived in the evening and were greeted outside right away, despite it being quite cold out. We met with Randall, who was very friendly and helpful. I already had a vehicle in mind and we were able to take it out right away for a test drive. The buying experience was very laid back, low pressure and overall very straightforward. We have recently purchased another vehicle from another dealer in town and this was by far and more present and superior experience. We quickly reached an agreement on the cost of the trade-in and the cost of the new vehicle and met with finance that evening. We drove our new car home that night! They stayed late to detail it and make sure it was ready for us. Randall did an exceptional job of being helpful and friendly during the process. If we need another car I will call Randall K. at Performance Jeep in Bellevue and buy one from him.

January 20, 2015

I would like to thank you for taking a few minutes to share your recent experience with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new car for many years and many miles. Randall does a great job listening to his customers wants and needs to find them the best car for their budget. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Troy Sterba's legit

by from Bellevue |

Our friend Troy helped get us into a brand new Dodge Dart w a gigantic 8.4 inch touchscreen display inside, for about $200 a month w only $200 down! A great deal, plus he had the right one all set up when we arrived which helped to cut down on the amount of time that we were waiting. This dealership wasn't even running the Dart special, a delership in Lincoln was. But they worked to match it and got me approved without a co-signor (didn't want to have ask my Dad). If you want a salesman that will go to work for you, ask for Troy Sterba at Performance of Bellevue.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. Glad to hear that Troy was able to get you such a great deal on your new Dodge Dart. They have excellent technology features and I have no doubt you will enjoy it for quite some time. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales/service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Hull, General Sales Manager.

Love my new Jeep, loved working with Troy!

by from Omaha, NE |

My husband and I had about 3 months to make a decision on my new lease, but we like to be proactive, and Troy helped us get that done. I love my new Jeep Cherokee, and everything Troy did to make sure we were able to get within my monthly payment range really made a difference. We would absolutely recommend this dealership and sales person to any of our friends of colleagues!

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience at our dealership. Troy has been a great addition to our team and I am pleased to hear that he was successful at finding you a a vehicle that was within your price range and was equipped with all of the features you wanted. Enjoy your new car and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Manager.

Troy Sterba & Performance Chrysler of Bellevue

by from Bellevue, NE |

Troy helped me with the purchase of a new Chrysler 200. He did a fantastic job showing me the car and how to use all of its amenities. More importantly, he helped me negotiate a deal I was comfortable with. His customer service was fantastic. Everyone at the dealership did a great job. I highly recommend Performance Chrysler of Bellevue. I will go through Troy and them again next time.

January 14, 2015

I want to thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. Troy has been a great addition to our team here at Performance CJDR of Bellevue and I am happy to hear that he made your shopping experience stress-free and easy for you. I hope you enjoy your new Chrysler 200. It's a remarkable vehicle. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Troy Sterba was Great!!!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

Just bought a new car from Troy Sterba! He listened to what I needed and found what exactly I was looking for! This has by far been the easiest car purchase I have ever made! I highly recommend Performance of Bellevue and working with Troy Sterba.

January 6, 2015

It was a pleasure earning your business and I am happy to hear that Troy helped you get you into the perfect vehicle for your and your budget. We strive to make every customers' shopping experience easy and stress-free and I am glad we were able to make this happen for you. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know of any additional needs we can assist you with. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Manager.

Continued excellence is Performance Bellevue!

by from Omaha, NE |

It's been a year since I've purcha my Jeep Cherokee from Performance Jeep in Bellevue and they cease to continually amaze me! Erick was my dealership friend and still checks on my to see if there's anything I need it to make sure the Jeep Is performing the way I need/want it to! This is one dealership I would recommend to ANYONE AND EVERYONE!! Thank you, Perfomance and Erick, for being so amazing!!!

December 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Erik and our team. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.