Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue

New 866-335-6158
Used 866-736-8164
Service 866-503-5957

Driven to be the Best!

Troy Sterba is the best Sales Representative ever!

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife and I were looking for a used car and stopped by Performance to check out a few options. Unfortunately, the car that we wanted was sold by the time we arrived, but Troy Sterba continued to help us find a vehicle that suited us. He was incredibly personable, caring, and not overbearing. He worked around our work schedules, contacted us the way we asked, and was constantly on the lookout to help us find a car that suited us. I cannot express enough how helpful and sincere Troy is with his customers. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car and a great, personalized buying experience. Thanks Troy!

January 5, 2015

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your satisfaction working with our team here at Performance CJDR of Bellevue. We take pride in our customer services and I am pleased to hear that we were able to make your car shopping experience both pleasant and easy for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Purchased my 1st Chrysler - thanks Kevin!!

by from Bellevue, NE |

My buying experience actually happened before Kevin Nauden came to assist me. I arrived at the dealership 30 minutes before it opened so was leaving when a young man from the service department saw me in the lot and offered to get a salesman. Five minutes later, Kevin came out. Having seen the car the day before I knew exactly what i wanted and pointed it out to Kevin; he did not try to dissuade me from my selection or get me to add additional features I was not interested in. Although new to this particular dealership, Kevin was knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. I think Kevin and the young man from the service department are both indicative of the quality of individuals that work at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue since many others were polite and helpful; even the General Manager, Ed Fisher, sat down to chat with me. While the buying process wasn't bad, I didn't enjoy the long wait (nearly 4 hours) and while I feel like I got a good deal, I didn't understand the incentive process and why some were offered and others modified. In retrospect I should have asked more questions. In any case I got the car I wanted and now am the proud owner of my 1st Chrysler 200C w/All Wheel Drive!!

GREAT experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I worked with Travis McIntosh. He was great! I had been to a few other places and this was the best experience. I didn't expect to actually leave with a car that same day but he got me in a dart. I'd refer them to anyone in need of a car

August 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Travis listens to each customer to find the car that's right for them. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy your new Dart! Best --Ed Fisher, General Sales Manager

Great Customer Service- Thank you Mark!!

by from Omaha, NE |

My sales rep was Mark Davis, and he made the car-buying experience the best I've ever had. He's very fun and relatable. Everyone was very friendly and professional, and I got my loan approved in less than a week, even though I already have another secured loan. Thank you all so much.

August 15, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Mark really listens to the customer, ensuring that the entire experience is simple and painless. Please let us know if you have any more questions. Best --Ed Fisher, General Sales Manager

Excellent salesman

by from Belvue |

Mark Davis helped me get into the car I've wanted for two years . He made sure I had everything I needed and was an excellent salesman. Thank you mark Davis.

August 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Mark and your experience. We hope you're enjoying your Chrysler 200! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Best --Ed Fisher, General Sales Manager

Great customer service

by from omaha, ne |

We had great service with Mark Davis. He helped get me into a 2014 Chrysler 200. We got the loan approved in less than a week, and it feels good to have a certified car. Great job Mark!!

August 8, 2015

great costumer service

by from omaha nebraska |

great people good salespeople great customer service

August 7, 2015

Thanks for the review! We hope you're enjoying your vehicle!

great service

by from Bellvue, Nebraska |

I went to this dealership to buy a Chrysler 200 and when I got there I was met by Troy who helped me out the whole way, he made the experience fun and enjoyable throughout the duration of my stay...I would suggest this dealership to anyone because the employees put you first.

February 18, 2015

Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback. Troy has been a great addition to our team and I am happy to hear he was able to make your car shopping experience enjoyable and stress-free. I hope you're enjoying your new Chrysler 200. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the time is right. Thank you--Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Great Experience

by from Bellevue, NE |

We were there to look at getting a 4x4 and trade in our 08 RWD. I wasn't expecting to find something in our price range, but they managed to get it just right. I walked in with a top price in mind and they met that number perfectly. I worked with Troy and the experience was great. Finance department was slow, but other than that the buying experience was amazing. They were willing to work with everything we had going on. We test drove 3 different vehicles and found one that was right for us. We ended up leasing a 2014 and love it.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for taking a couple minutes to express your recent experience with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. It was a pleasure working with you and I am pleased to hear that Troy was able to take such great care of you during your shopping and purchasing processes. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for the entire duration of your lease. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions, or need additional automotive assistance. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Kelvin Dotson

by from Bellevue, Ne |

Mr. Dillard was very helpful in our overall experience on buying a car. All the information that was given to us was truthful.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always great to hear from our satisfied customers and I am pleased to hear that we were able to make things go as smoothly as possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future whether it is for sales, or service. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife and I went to Performance Jeep in Bellevue, NE to look at a new car. We arrived in the evening and were greeted outside right away, despite it being quite cold out. We met with Randall, who was very friendly and helpful. I already had a vehicle in mind and we were able to take it out right away for a test drive. The buying experience was very laid back, low pressure and overall very straightforward. We have recently purchased another vehicle from another dealer in town and this was by far and more present and superior experience. We quickly reached an agreement on the cost of the trade-in and the cost of the new vehicle and met with finance that evening. We drove our new car home that night! They stayed late to detail it and make sure it was ready for us. Randall did an exceptional job of being helpful and friendly during the process. If we need another car I will call Randall K. at Performance Jeep in Bellevue and buy one from him.

January 20, 2015

I would like to thank you for taking a few minutes to share your recent experience with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new car for many years and many miles. Randall does a great job listening to his customers wants and needs to find them the best car for their budget. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you might have. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.