Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue

Service 866-503-5957

Driven to be the Best!

Excellent service. First new vehicle since 1996

by from Bellevue, Nebraska |

Could not have been a better experience. Mr. Bill Toplikar addressed all my questions with informative answers and demonstrated all of my new Jeep's features. It made a sometime trying situation very comfortable. GOOD JOB!!!

April 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. Bill does an excellent job of addressing his customers concerns, finding the answers to their questions and making sure they feel comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process. We look forward to working with you again in the future whether it is for sales, or service. Thank you, Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager.

First time buyer

by from Bellevue, NE |

This was my first time buying a car and couldn't be more thankful to have had such friendly help from our salesman Troy Sterba. He listened to what I was looking for and was easily able to find the perfect car for me. He was very personable and wanted me to feel like I made the absolute best decision and be only happy with the purchase. He was very willing to negotiate to do what it took to make me happy. AND VERY PATIENT!!!!! He was willing to stay very very late to help me. The dealership itself was very clean with a good layout, plenty of vehicles to choose from! When you go, please ask for Troy, he will get you a car you LOVE! Thanks Troy! Ana and Matt

April 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! At Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue, it is our goal to ensure our customers get their questions answered and are comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process. I am happy to hear that Troy was able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you, Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Excellent service

by from Omaha |

Troy sterba and everyone else was excellent. Would recommend to family and friends.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. Troy works hard to make sure his customers have all their questions answered and I am pleased to hear that he was able to make your car shopping experience a pleasant one. Thank you for your business, Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Best Car Buying Experience.

by from Bellevue NE |

We recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee from Travis Macintosh @ the Bellevue Performance location. He was extremely knowledgable about the product line to the point we had zero quiestions. He was polite and courtesy. I have purchased several brand new cars and this by far was the best experience.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your recent experience with us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. We take great pride in our customer services and Travis does an excellent job of ensuring his customers have all of their questions answered, and are comfortable throughout their time at our dealership. Thank you for your business. I hope you enjoy your new car for many years to come. Thank you, Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Excellent people who treat you like family

by from Omaha, NE |

Ben Bitner and Troy Sturba are two of the most caring people I have met in along time. This was the first vehicle I have bought in at least 25 years without my father who used to be a salesman. It was bittersweet for me but these two wonderful guys made my car buying experience a very special one. By the time we finished our purchase of our vehicle these two gentlemen made me feel like they were family. I just wanted to thank them and also I want to thank AJ Jackson for working his magic on the numbers you guys are all magnificent. P.S. I am totally in love with my Dodge Journey

April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your satisfaction with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. I am pleased to hear that Ben, Troy and AJ were able to take such great care of you from start to finish of your car shopping experience. We work hard to make sure our customers are given the best deals and customer services, and we've recently received the "Customer Experience Champion" Award two months in a row! Your new Dodge Journey will be a great vehicle for you for many years. Thanks again, Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Great Overall Experience

by from Bellevue, NE |

After almost 15 years, I finally decided it was time to get rid of my old Jeep Cherokee and get something new. I knew I wanted to stick with the Jeep family of vehicles so I decided to check out this (relatively) brand new dealership in the area to see what they had available. Within seconds of pulling up and stepping out, I was immediately greeted by Troy Sterba. I was a little nervous since it had been so long since I last purchased a car but he was very friendly and took the time to ask me the right questions to help me narrow down my options. Eventually we settled on the 2014 Jeep Patriot since it was somewhat similar to the old Cherokee I drove and was reasonably priced. I wasn't quite ready to make a decision that day but him and his sales manager were very understanding and even let me test drive the vehicle for a couple of days to make sure it was the right choice. After test driving it, I knew this was the vehicle for me. Once I returned to the dealership we finally got down to business. The negotiations with him and his sales manager took a little bit of time but Troy was very honest throughout the whole process and I really felt like he was doing his best to help me get into a new vehicle at a price I was comfortable with. Eventually we were able to come to an agreement that left us all happy. While I didn't drive away with my new Jeep Patriot that day (I was a little picky on color), I did not have any problem waiting a few days knowing that I was getting a great vehicle. Overall I was very satisfied with the whole experience and would definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new vehicle!

April 14, 2014

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to share your satisfaction with our dealership at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue. I am glad to hear that Troy was able to answer your questions and provide you with a friendly, professional service throughout your purchasing process. The Jeep Patriot is a great vehicle and I am happy that you were able to comfortably make a decision on your own terms. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you, Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

purchased '14 Dodge Challenger from Crystal M.

by from Omaha, NE |

I had a great buying experience at this dealership. The managers on the floor all the way to sales and financing were very respectful and worked hard to get the deal done. I was very pleased with the process from start to finish.

Great Experience!

by from Papillion, Ne |

It has been a very long time since I could say buying a vehicle was an enjoyable experience. Performance Jeep in Bellevue, especially Randall Crutcher the Internet Sales Rep, made the purchase of our Grand Cherokee very enjoyable. My wife and I plan to make Performance Jeep, and Randall, our first stop for any future car purchases. If you visit them, be sure to ask for Randall and you won't go wrong.

Great service

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Excellent custumer service!! Troi Sterba is an excellent sales consultant. (need to add some snacks to the coffey counter )

Just Bought a Jeep Patriot

by from Bellevue, NE |

When we decided to purchase a new vehicle our last stop was performance and it should have been our first. After visiting numerous dealerships my wife stopped in at performance and met with "Shane Drilling". He took the time to not only visit with her but didn't put the hard sell that most salesmen do. He took his time to show her a number of SUVs that she was interested in. Explained all the features etc...all along not putting any pressure to purchase as he knew she was just looking. Because of this she was able to look and make a decision on something she as always wanted. After the visit was completed and the decision was what she wanted price was the next hurdle. The next day I came in on my lunch to discuss. Upon my arrival everything was completed and the options were laid out for me. I had already completed a research on what was a fair price for the Patriot and our trade and had my price in mind. There offer was below what I had established. We then met with the finance manager "Juan Lopez" who quickly and efficiently when thru the process paperwork. The only issue I had when I returned later in the day to sign the paperwork was my finance percentage was incorrect. Juan quickly fixed the issue and lowered the rate to something very respectable. Our overall visit was outstanding! Go see Shane Drilling for a new vehicle - he will take care of you!