Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue

Service 866-503-5957

Driven to be the Best!

Great Team!

by from Bellevue, NE |

I would just like to start by saying that The Performance Dealer in Bellevue is a very nice dealership, lots of friendly faces, great team, awesome personalities. I have not yet bought a car there only because I'm not in the market yet. I do have a very close friend that works there and she is who I was refered to go to when that time comes (CRYSTAL) She is very helpful, she might not always know the answers, but she will find the right answers the best she can. Ive visited the dealership a couple of times now. Always friendly. If you want to work with someone who is not your typical sales rep find CRYSTAL.

Awesome online buying experience!!!

by from Bellevue, Nebraska |

I seen the vehicle I wanted online and was so happy that Performance had it on their lot! I live nearby so it was also very convenient. I am going to name drop and say that Randall was awesome. Would totally buy another vehicle from this dealership again. Oh and the vehicle I purchased was a 2012 four door Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition.

Wonderful internet buying experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

These guys did a great job answering my questions and dealing with me through the internet buying process. They were up front about the vehicle and the items that needed to be looked at. Once we agreed on a price, they even went as far as driving the vehicle to my home. And I live 2 hours from Bellevue. Randall was very cordial and the service provided was excellent. Would definitely buy from them again.

Excellent Car buying experience!

by from Bellevue, Ne |

I had a great Experience with Performance of Bellevue. I love my new car and the sales and finance guy made the experience fun and painless as possible. :) Mark Davis was an awesome sales guy and Rashon was great to work with on the finance side.

New Dealer, New Cars, New Processes

by from Plattsmouth, NE |

We had been buying our Dodge vehicles from Performance in La Vista for years. When the new dealership opened in Bellevue this past summer we decided to try them out the next time we were looking for another vehicle. We are very glad we did. My wife and I were pleased with the welcome an open attitude of their employees, the cleanliness of the new facility, and amenities for us patrons. Their wide selection of vehicles was impressive. Our sales person Kirk was very knowledgeable, informative, and open to providing us information about the vehicle and available options; regardless if they had the vehicle in their inventory or if we bought from them at all. After coming to an agreement on the new vehicle price on the vehicle we had selected and the trade-in value for our current vehicle, their sales management staff was quick to provide us a written quote for final pricing. We then informed our sales person that we had our own financing, being pre-approved from our local bank with very good financing terms. We agreed to allow Performance of Bellevue offer us a comparative bid for financing. Their Business department took quite some time, but in the end offered us the same loan duration at 3/4 of a point lower than our banks interest rate. Getting Performance of Bellevue to prepare and execute the loan documents took quite some time; much, much longer than we had grown accustomed to at the other performance dealership. From the time we arrive to the time we drove off the lot with our new vehicle we had spent nearly 6 hours! 4 hours of which was spent after we decided upon the car and had been provided a written quote. So far working with this dealership this is our only complaint.

Not a pleasant experience!

by from Omaha NE |

Sales person was friendly and quick but when it came to giving them an offer and then waiting for what seem to be forever they came back with the sticker price! Then one of the head manager said it was because they just lowered the price 2 days ago which was a straight lie because I had printed off the car two weeks ago with the same price and the date printed off on the bottom, when I proceeded to show that to him he immediately changed the subject! Not impressed!!

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue responded to this review

November 22, 2013

Hello, I am the Sales Director here at Performance. My name is Randall Crutcher. I would like to apologize for your frustration. Please contact me to tell me in more detail how we can improve here. 402-934-2886

Not Impressed

by from Southern Iowa |

After several phone calls with a salesman, we agreed to make a three hour drive to purchase a used car. We were one hour into the drive when he decided to call us and let us know that the car had hail damage. This information should have been disclosed in the first phone call!

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bellevue responded to this review

November 22, 2013

I am sorry for this experience, this is not how we normally do business. Since we we just a few month into being open, we did have some bugs to smooth out. Please call me if you wanted to explain more about your frustration. 402-934-2886, my name is Randall Crutcher.