Caitlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-589-8960

Welcome to Caitlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

WARNING!!! STAY AWAY!

by from Jenkintown |

This dealership is unreliable and should be held to the lowest possible standard. Less than a week after purchasing a used car from the dealership I identified a loud whining noise, which was coming from the rear of the vehicle. Prima facie, the service depart seemed reliable, but it wasn't long until they refused to cover the repair of my vehicle. Under no circumstance should any reputable dealership neglect to cover a repair for a customer especially since I had purchased the car less than a week after the problem occurred!!! I will have a VERY loud voice in the succeeding weeks on every media platform stating why to avoid this dealership. There are plenty of other dealerships that my family of 50 PEOPLE use in this area. I will make it a point to make sure they lose all my family's business and anyone else I encounter who may be in the market for a car. Take care, everyone.

Horrible experience

by from Huntingdon Valley PA |

Horrible experience at Caitlin dealership. I'm in the process of purchasing a new car. I called them first to see if they have any vehicles with specific package. I stopped by the same day and didn't get any final numbers since dealership was closing down already ( it was friday).They told me, I should have all the numbers by following Monday. Two weeks passed by finally they called back. At that time I already went somewhere else and done my homework. They claimed they will match numbers from their competitor. I showed up the very same day just to find out they can't do it. After some negotiation on purchase price, we agreed to place an order with manufacturer since no dealership had vehicle with specific color and package available. They took my deposit on a vehicles. I was promised to have order documents to be emailed to me next day.two weeks passed by no papers and nothing from dealership confirming my order was placed. I called to speak with sales woman Alora. She promised me to send documents later that night. I checked my email the very next day to find out nothing came from them. I called them again and Alora told me that they were too busy speaking with me. As far as I understand they operate based on bate and switch practice. I'm calling better business bureau as well as my credit card to cancel the payment. That dealership take advantage of people. I have never experienced such unprofessional customer service as I have received at Caitlin dealership.

Contacted a deler for pricing.

by from N. Brunswik NJ |

Got email back. Not with pricing. But any way it was nice.

WATCH OUT FOR THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!

by from Dresher, PA |

I took my wife's 2001 PT Cruiser to their service department for an overall evaluation. There was some issues with the steering. They came back with a $3500.00 cost to repair. Upon an evaluation of their estimate, I noticed that other than an air filter and steering rack, all the work was done by my mechanic in the past year. I took the car back to the mechanic and reviewed their estimate with an independent mechanic. He confirmed all work other than the rack and filter was done correctly. They are THIEVES!!! Beware. It ended up costing me $500.00 to fix.

Jeep purchase

by from Jenkintown,PA |

I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited at Caitlin dealership on 10-19-13. This is my first real new car purchase. I am 60 years young. Brian Reilly was my sales person. Wow he did a fantastic job. Courteous, Determined to find the exact Jeep i wanted ( very important ) did not strong arm me into buying what i did not want ( like other dealers did ) was very knowledgeable about vehicle, arriving at a buying cost was not complicated. He spoke when needed and listened, answered questions true-fully. I was starting to get bummed out going to other dealers and getting treated badly. Your dealership put back the excitement in buying a car. I must have said WOW a lot on my 2nd test drive. The process for payment and paper work was seamless and hassle free due to excellent attention and detail by Katlin in the sales office. Before i drove off the lot Brian made sure i and him inspected car and i was instructed on every thing the car does. Good luck with the construction of your new dealership. Thanks Glen

great service

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

treated with the best possible customer service and is totally respectful...I would recommend their service to everyone...

Quick and Nice People

by from Doylestown, PA |

Went with my parents to help them find a new Jeep Grand Cherokee to replace their aging Dodge Caravan. Once we finally found the dealership (They are under construction and the facility looks like the scene of a disaster currently), we were greeted by our sales person, Brian. He was very friendly and knowledgable about the car. I noticed they had a limited selection, but apparently the Grand Cherokee is a big seller there. Brian helped us determine exactly what we needed and had the car within a day. The *dreaded* negotiation process was virtually non-existent here, as everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional and we were presented with an excellent deal immediately. I'm very impressed with this new dealership and the team they have in place, and will see them when the lease on my BMW is up in November.

worth it!!!

by from Philly |

Don't give up looking for this place!!! After trying to buy a Charger at a couple other dealers and getting pushed and gimmicked I remembered why I hated buying a car. Just as my faith was all but gone, I found Caitlin Dodge. Hidden behind the construction in a small trailor these guys restored my faith. My salesman was polite and was really nice. The manager was a regular guy who treated me like a person and really worked with me. The finance wasn't hours long. It was a great experience and well worth it. I told all my friends and family and now I'm letting everyone know. Find these guys and it will be worth it for you too.

Sold!!!

by from Ridley Park, Pa. |

I needed a new truck for my Hardscaping business. I bought from Caitlin. I went on Cars.com to find dealers. I tried a few but nobody at the other dealers new anything about trucks. I knew more then they did. I got to Caitlin and was impressed by my salespersons knowledge of trucks and my specific needs. I got the Ram I wanted at a price that Was far better than I expected! This truck is a great addition to my business and the maintenance plan they gave me for free was a huge bonus! I was so happy with everything and I will purchase all of my future vehicles here! Hats off to your staff Caitlin! Its great to see someone take pride in their work!!!! See you soon for that first oil change.

IT'S A JEEP THING!

by from Ridley, Pa. |

I knew what I wanted but was striking out on price until I found Caitlin. I got a Great deal and the staff was amazing! I should have went to them first. From Sales to Finance I was amazed by the attention to detail and outstanding level of customer service given. I was hungry and did not eat lunch yet and while waiting to finalize everything my stomach growled. The salesman said he too was hungry so we ordered take out together and had lunch at his desk! that was really cool. I am going back soon to drop off some kind of sandwich tray to thank them for all their help. It's the least I can do for them after all they did for me!!!!