Caitlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-589-8960

Welcome to Caitlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Brand New Car

by from Jenkintown, PA |

Let me first say, the number one asset at Caitlin is, Shalish Foggy! I purchased a used car for my daughter last month and Shalish was excellent. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and no pressure. We were able to make a deal and my daughter is thrilled with her new car. I was on the fence with trading in my much loved car. I knew I needed a car that could get around in the bad weather and snow. Since our experience at Catilin was so positive, we went back. A combination of Shalish's laid back style, knowledge and advocating for the me; along with Joe the general manager I purchased my first NEW car in many, many years. Shalish advocated for me and Joe worked the number to make the deal possible for me to leave with the car I wanted. I highly recommend Catilin and would encourage you to work with Shalish!

January 26, 2015

Thank you so much for this glowing review of your experience with Shalish! Miss Foggy is one of our top sales people with her dedication to going above & beyond for each and every one of her customers. Thanks again for sharing your experience here with her.

Service Department is really bad!

by from Phila, PA |

This service department simply sucks! Although it?s a fairly new dealership, I don?t see it being too successful in the long run. The service manager has no people or managerial skills. They need to hire some professionals, not just people off the street who have no experience. They kept my car for a week before a tech looked at it. I can't blame the technician because he can?t look at a car if the service writer or manger didn?t give it to him. Clearly there was no urgency or priority.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for taking to time to share your valuable feedback with us. We sincerely appreciate it. There is no excuse for this and we can assure you that this is a rare occurrence. We will be sure to discuss this in our next meeting and address this problem. Please feel free to contact me directly at ssmith@caitlinautoworld.com. Sincerely, San Juan Smith General Sales Manager

Problem after problem

by from Scranton |

Made it through negotiation, paperwork, and two hours of waiting to find out the Jeep I thought I was buying was no longer available. It was already going out as a dealer trade. Good to know up front. Alternate Jeep was a different color and $500 dollars cheaper on the sticker, didn't love it but wanted to know what the manager would offer after a miserable two hours spent at his dealership. He offered $300 less than the other Jeep (but the sticker shouldve at least given me $500 dollars off!). Either the manager didn't want to work with a customer or he just can't do math. By the way, if you do want to still buy from Caitlin, have them out the new car on the rack and look it over... The new Jeep I was originally buying had a nut falling off the bolt att attached to the upper control arm.

January 27, 2015

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. We will be sure to address this disconnect in our communication. We regretfully missed the opportunity to earn your business and for that we are truly sorry. This is not the type of service we strive to provide to our customers. You have our sincerest apologies.

Wowed!!!

by from Willow Grove Pa |

I just bought a new 2015 Chrysler 200 from Caitlin. From the time I walked into the dealership I was treated with respect. I had a difficult situation because my prior car was out of equity. That did not stop the entire team at Caitlin from getting a deal done for me. Not only did they work diligently to get my deal done, they also stayed late, until after 10pm to complete my deal. At no time during,my deal did the dealership make me feel bad about staying late. I am more than satisfied with the car, which is a major upgrade from my 2013 Ford, I am grateful to be treated with such care. Thank you to the Caitlin team, I will be back when my othercar is out of lease, and will deffinately send my friends to purchase from you.

January 26, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks for taking the time to write about us! Your review is a reflection of the type of customer service we strive to provide each and every time. Thanks again.

2013 Dodge Ram Service Experience

by from Abington PA |

Would not recommend this dealer for any in depth repairs, for minor most likely OK I would venture to guess. Believe it is due to only opening recently where they lack the depth of technical knowlege. They had my one year old truck for over a week and they were still not sure of what needed to be done at that point.

Awesome

by from Philadelphia |

We had an awesome experience at Caitlin Chrysler. Our seals person Gary was well informed, professional and extremely helpful. He even called a few days after the purchase to ask if we had any questions or concerns. Our experience with this dealership from the moment we walked in to the moment that we drove off in my new purchase was outstanding.

Great Service

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I went to the dealership where i bought my car, we will call it, "Shameless Dodge", to get warranty work done. they did everything they could to not fix my car. I was referred by a friend to go see Kyle and his team at Caitlin Dodge. it was the best thing i ever did for myself and my vehicle. i brought the paperwork from Shameless, gave it to them. between the rental car expereince with Ty at enterprise, to the awsome service guys and manager Kyle. they fixed my car, no problem. they truley care about their customers and doing quality work. I drove up from Delaware to get them to work on my car, will do it from now on.

Awesome experience

by from Philadelphia |

I had an awesome experience at Caitlin Chrystler Dodge Jeep Ram. Gary worked with me to get me the best deal. He was able to help me find a car with my desires. Also, Gary helped every step of the way with everything. It was a pleasure doing business with him. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Sales Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I went online to inquire about the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and was contacted by Shalish from the internet dept. at Cailtin. She answered all my questions by phone and email. I made the appointment and drove away with my brand new Jeep! Shalish was great and I will definitely recommend my friends to go to see her at Caitlin. I can't forget Bob for giving me a great deal on the Jeep. Tammi made the financing process so easy and fast!

Best dealership in the tri state area

by from Philadelphia pa |

Over the weekend I purchased a vehicle and they made purchasing a car the easiest, cleanest, and friendliest experience . Certain expectations that I was afraid that would be met was like a walk in the park . I had a wonderful sales person name shalish foggy. She was straight forward and walked me through every step of the way , Caitlin Chrysler is the way if you are purchasing a car !

Great experience!! Start to finish!

by from Lansdale pa |

I recently bought a 2014 dodge dart from Caitlin Chrysler in Jenkintown and couldn't have been more pleased with my overall experience!! First of all when you walk in the showroom is beautiful and serves its purpose as they have like every model car right there to see. The sales representative was very friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with all the questions I had that I hadn't yet researched myself. We quickly got to a number I was comfortable with and the rest of the process went very smooth. They followed up two days later just to make sure I liked my Dart and didn't have any questions which I thought was great. Overall I would recommend any of my family and friends to buy their vehicles at Caitlin Chrysler and they'll be seeing me again for my next vehicle.