Stevens Ford Lincoln of Milford

717 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460

New 877-273-5661 New 877-273-5661
Used 888-820-7441 Used 888-820-7441
Service 888-380-0640 Service 888-380-0640

STEVENS OF MILFORD, the dealership BUILT ON TRUST!

Great service very helpful and no pressure

by from Stratford,CT |

Our sales person (Bill McCoy) was very helpful and and friendly this is the second time we purchased a car from Bill. We would recommend this dealership to friends. Bill answered all the questions we had and if he didn't have the answer he got the answer for us. The process was of picking up the car was great car was ready when promised. Work with us to get the payments where they were good for us. Very clean dealership facility.

Excellent!!!

by from Ivoryton, CT |

I can only say good things about Stevens Ford of Milford! The service was exceptionally good! The staff was professional, knowledgeable and honest. They went out of there way to be helpful and friendly. A great team! If in the market for a new car, I highly recommend Stevens Ford of Milford.

Will Poole was great!!

by from Hamden, Ct. |

I recently purchased a gently used Mazda CX-7 for my wife. Our decision to buy was contingent some relatively minor repairs ALL of which were taken car of SWIFTLY. There was one part that had to be ordered, but it came in when promised and the final repair was done on the day that our Salesman (Will Poole) said it would. I was very impressed! I recommend this dealership. Ask for Will!

Like the no haggle atmosphere

by from Shelton, CT |

Just bought a 2013 Ford Escape with 9000 miles on it at Stevens Ford, like the no haggle atmosphere at this dealership. Had been shopping around for a car for 4 months before I met Joe Hudak. Told him what I wanted and I had a car the next day. Friendly people and no pressure sales approach makes it a thumbs up for me. The warranty is great. Thanks again! Peace...they like dogs too!

Joseph H. very helpful salesman

by from Orange, Ct. |

Joseph Hudac was the salesman that helped me purchase a new red Ford Escape at Stevens Ford in Milford , Ct. He took the time to find out what options were important and what was not important. We sat and reviewed different options, went out to look at different Escapes and did a test drive to see if I liked the car, and I did. Joe then sat with me and explained different payment plans. I did not intent to buy a car immediately but I was so impressed with the Escape and the help Joe was in the explaining all my questions that I ended up leasing the car and driving away that afternoon.

Such a great experience at Stevens Ford

by from Milford, CT |

We purchased a car this week and everyone at Stevens was very helpful and pleasant. Joseph Hudak really went the extra mile to help us in our search. He answered all our questions, related all the options available and patiently explained all the new gadgets and gizmos that are in the cars today! His followup calls were also appreciated. Very nice experience!

Helpful dealership

by from Milford,Ct |

Anybody shopping for a Ford, Steven's Ford in Milford,CT is the place to go. I had a real good experience at Steve's, there was no high pressure sales people there. I had Joseph Hudak who is very professional. Joseph knows his cars and knows everything about them, including the functions and controls. And Joseph explains them so you understand what they do and how to use them. Compared to other dealers Joseph takes time with you to pick the correct car for you, along with the options your looking for. Joseph goes the extra yard to help you and to make sure you are happy with your new purchase. Good helpful people at Steve's Ford. I

Great Buying Experience

by from East Haven, CT |

I bought a car from them last summer, my first time financing. I wanted a Taurus and test drove a new one but I didn't like they're offer. I went to Stevens to see one they had advertised certified pre-owned and took a drive with Joseph Hudak. I liked the car, decided it was the one I'd been looking for and we came to a deal. I've had two oil changes since, the service department is on par with the sales. The one minor issue I had they took care of with no problems. Highly Recommended

Excellent dealership

by from Guilford CT |

Joseph Hudak & Carlos Trindade provide excellent customer service from beginning to delivery and after!

Stevens of Milford, customer service

by from Milford, CT |

Just had a re manufactured transmission put in my F-150. During their thorough examination of the drive train, the technicians found and repaired suspension and brake related items. Truck handles like new. Just would have liked more timely communication.