Gilbert Ford

(4.6) 5.0 33 Reviews

3175 US-441, Okeechobee, FL 34974

Great dealership to deal with

by from pt st lucie FLORIDA |

Finally found what I was looking for through Cars.Com and the vehicle was at Gilbert Ford.It was/is A 2011 Ford Ranger XLT....Last of the Good ones....too bad Ford discontinued them....(Bet-they'll be back!)....any way the Whole staff at Gilbert Ford were accommodating,friendly and very helpfull.Michelle-in sales was 1 of the best-next was John in the service dept,next was Chadd in parts and finallyJohn Whidden business manager-All good people,the type that you would just want to go in and say "hello"....even though i'm appro.45 miles away it was a worthwhile experience-I feel I made a good decision.If your in the market for a Ford vehicle-Give them a shot-I think you'll be glad you did.....

August 8, 2014

Mr palazzo it was a pleasure meeting You and thank You very much for allowing us to sell you the Ranger. I hope all your expectations were met and we look forward to seeing you in the future, after all, the sale begins when you drove the ranger home. please contact me if there is anything I can do to make your ownership experience better. Phil Edwardo GSM

Great Service Department

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

This is the best service department on the Treasure Coast

Mike''s 150

by from Jupiter FL |

Michelle picked my truck up and returned it after the repairs were completed. Thank you so much for the exceptional customer service.

Service Department Failed Miserably

by from Okeechobee, FL |

My issue started during the Ford warranty period 37,000 and continued on until the emissions system of the truck was out of warranty at 50,000 mi. I was charged $863 at that point, and two weeks later the problem returned. Then they advised that the needed repair would be $3,000 saying that they had followed Ford process troubleshooting. I decided it would be cheaper to trade the truck on a new one, and never return to Gilbert.

April 15, 2016

Dear Customer, I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience with us. We would love the opportunity to earn your business back. Please give our Customer Care Center Manager, Renee Juarez a call at 863-824-3670. We hope to hear from you soon!

Excellent!!

by from Belle Glade, FL |

Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful. When I need to get my car serviced or repaired, I will definitely be using Gilbert in Okeechobee!

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your great review, Brandi! Our priority is to always provide the best experience possible, and I am glad to hear you were happy with our service. We look forward to working with you again!

Great sales staff,Honest and very helpful !!!

by from Bunnell, Florida |

I just would like to say how much I liked doing Business here !The service I received when purchasing a used vehicle was almost unbelievable ! When I pointed out a problem with the truck I was buying the sales manager said he would have it fixed at no extra charge to me ! Plus He gave Me a vehicle to drive while that one was being fixed!! Then delivered the truck to Me !!! What Service !! When I do purchase a new Thuck I will make the drive down to Gilbert Ford to do so !!! Over 180 miles by the way ! Have never been treated this good at any other Dealership !!! Thanks again for everything !! Mr. G. Taylor

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Mr. G. Taylor! We are so glad you made the trip to see us to purchase your vehicle, and are excited to hear you will be back for your next. If there is anything further we can help you with, please give us a call! 863-763-2121. Take care!

Went in for service and got great deal on new truc

by from Clewiston Florida |

I like the way they handle their service appointments ended up trading trucks and got the best deal I have ever gotten on a truck.

February 24, 2016

Thank you for your review, Jim! It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you, hope you are still enjoying your truck! If you have any questions or need to schedule your first oil change, give us a call at 863-763-2121. Have a wonderful day!

Great service

by from Okeechobee, FL |

Answered my questions, very helpful, very friendly, near my residence, completed work quickly, ability to get tires quickly and make an immediate appointment

Quick service

by from Palm City |

Arrived to have a oil change and service on my F-350 truck that I purchased from your dealership. Your service writers are always so helpful and friendly. My wife, son and myself waited for the work to be completed in short order.

Great customer service

by from Okeechobee, Florida |

I really appreciated the quick response to all of my questions. Other dealerships basically ignored me (In West Palm Beach)and didn't followup with me. I heard about Gilbert Ford from an employee of mine at FPL. I decided to try Gilbert Ford and had quite a different experience. It seemed like everyone was there to help me. We closed on a deal within one week and I can't be happier. Thanks go to Phil, John, Travis and Michelle. You have a great team at Gilbert Ford!

October 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Gary! At Gilbert Ford, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. We are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Gilbert Ford Team