Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-802-0469
Service 866-726-3681

satified customer

by from bronx new york10469 |

overall good,(customer service good)(buying process lengthy)(facilities clean ,orderly.

Best car buying experience yet

by from Long Island, NY |

So happy I chose to stop by this dealer. Was recommended here by a friend who had just purchased a car at Jeep with Gary N. and must say, he is one of the nicest guys in the business. Very knowledgeable, not pushy and just an overall GREAT experience.. Everything he told me about the process is how it went, he didnt beat around the bush and got me a great deal on a new Jeep GC. HIGHLY RECOMMEND stopping by here when in the market for a new vehicle. I know where i will be getting my vehicles from now on.

Not a good experience, customer service BAD

by from Southbury, CT |

I found a car online at CARS.com, and it happened to be a model that I had been lookig for that is not too common. A 4dr VW Rabbit with a manual trasnmission. I live in CT and the dealership was on my way to a job i had in the area. I stopped by and test drove the car with a salesman that was pushy at best. I knew exactly what I wanted, how much I wanted to pay for it, and didnt need to be sold on the car at all. I am a VW guy and knew exactly what I was looking at. So after sitting there all night trying to get them down to the number i knew i needed to be at, I bought it. Looking back, that was my first mistake. The second night I went down to the dealership after going back to CT to get the title and vehicle I was trading in, I arrived at the dealership and was left to sit there waiting for my new car to come back from "cleaning" for 2 hours. The car had a few scuffs ect. and I had asked to have the buffed a little before I took delivery of the car. After sitting around for 2hrs and still not recieved the car, I sat right in front of the sales mgr. and waited. Another 45min goes by and still no car. still being "cleaned". When the car did arive, it wasnt cleaned at all, the scuffs not buffed at all. the interior wasnt cleaned. It looked as though they took it to the carwash a week ago and that was it. My next mistake was leaving the dealer with the car, not exactly sure if i had gotten a good car or not. I pulled into the gas station to find the car was a quart low on oil. having to drive an hour to my destination I already had to service the car. I was informed i had to gett a vin verification at my local police dept. and upon going to the local PD was informed that I had to go to the DMV instaead, where I was informed that I had to go to a emissions testing station to get a vin verification. I sent the vin, and the new title I had to get for the dealership to them and figured that I would have the registration for my car in a few days. then started the endless calls trying to find someone to talk to about where the registration was for my car. I called every day for 2 weeks, and NEVER got one call back. I spoke with the sales people, the receptionist, the DMV person never getting one call back. After 6 weeks, two of which i was unable to drive the car due tot he temp registration being EXPIRED, i spoke with the lady in registrations and found that I was getting new plates rather than the transfer of plates I had requested. This dealership is soo poorly run, and so horrible an experience I would NEVER send anyone to them, nor buy a vehilcle EVER again. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!

Grand Caravan purchase

by from Seaford, NY |

This is the third day they told me my car would be ready. Missed two days of work. Promised me it would be ready at 11AM and it's 1:00. Looks like another missed day. This dealership is a nightmare! STAY AWAY! Totally not worth the aggravation! I wish I could give negative amounts of stars! One is way too much! !

Terrible online service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Absolutely horrible online service. Had a five day long email exchange trying to buy a vehicle only to have my time wasted when the sales woman realized someone had put a deposit on the car two days into our exchange. Would never recommend this dealership to anyone.