Driver's Choice

Service 888-284-9761

Car Buying Reinvented

Great Service

by from Davenport, IA |

Dan got my car in on time and we went over what I wanted to have done. He gave me a quick up front estimate of cost and applied a discount that I had brought with me. My car was done in the time I expected and I was given an oil change card that I could use to get a free oil change after 5 oil changes. A very positive experience.

Impressive Impression

by from Davenport Ia |

When walking up to the front of the car lot we were greeted right away! A very genuine warm greeting. Buying a new vehicle can be stressful. This experience news the least stressful in all my years. We had a very fun, personable salesman which helped with the process. I was very impressed with the inventory and how clean the cars were. There is definitely something for everyone there. While waiting for number and finalizing everything we were always as checked or someone apologizing for the wait. I will definitely recommend Drivers Choice to anyone looking for a vehicle. The team was absolutely wonderful from start to finish! We will definitely be back!

Enjoyable purchase!

by from Midwest |

Ann Hinz was a joy to work with! We felt very comfortable with her and she was very helpful in explaining the car's features with us and asking any questions we had. It was one of the first times we enjoyed buying a car! It was our first experience with Lujack's dealership, and we would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone interested in a vehicle.

Great Salesman

by from Bettendorf, ia |

We had a great sales man (Darnell Whitley) who did an amazing job at helping us get the best price for our trade in and helped negotiate a good price for the van we purchased. My biggest fear when going to car dealership is having a pushy salesman that is just worried about a sale. Darnell gives you your space and gives you great advice to make the best decision and one that you will never regret. He would never sell anything that he wouldn't buy himself. Thanks again Darnell !!! Brett

simple-smooth-stressfree

by from Quad Cities, Illinois |

I contacted the dealership through their website. Within 20 min. Darnell Whitley contacted me and we set up an appt for me to come in. Even though the transmission in our trade was going out, they took it for a trade and we got into another vehicle that day. It was simple paper work, the process went smoothly, and more importantly it was stress-free!! I left feeling confident in our buying experience, and also relieved that it was a no hassle buy, or gimmicks and such. Darnell was very knowledgeable, and helpful with all of my questions I had. I will Definitely return to Darnell to do any further business with the dealership, and highly recommend him to all our family, friends, or anyone else in the community. Also kudos to Theresa Lemen in finance....such a sweet lady, and was great to work with.

My awesome experience

by from clinton ia |

We wanted to trade in our vehicle to get a newer and better vehicle and we did just that. Richard was very helpful and provided a variety of cars to look at. This is the first time I have gone to a dealership to buy a car and I was very pleased with the outcome. I got a car that I love. I would tell all my friends to go to Rick to buy a car

Rick Hawk awesome salesperson

by from Eldridge IA |

Rick was great,very professional. He spent a lot of time and did everything he could to get me into the car I wanted. He went above and beyond. A true asset to lujacks. Same goes for Dan the finance manager.

Great employees

by from Davenport iowa |

It's always great thanks to Rick Finken. He's the best!! He takes care of me 100percent every time. They are all so great there!

Great service and knowledge of everything

by from Port Byron, IL |

My experience was great, was trading my car in for something A little better and that i was looking for and that's what i got! all the workers are very friendly and Amber knows her and job and is great at it. Great customer service..

Very sincere and helpful

by from Davenport, IA |

All of the Lujack Chevrolet representatives we met last Thursday when we purchased our new Equinox were very friendly, helpful, sincere, and sensitive to our needs. Adam Cortez was a real pleasure to work with on our purchase!

Good warranty engine work

by from Davenport, IA |

Repair work done was excellent. Some of the optional spot check recommendations given were not necessary, in my opinion. Example: I was told I should change my dirty air filter, but when I did the job myself, the air filter was still really clean. Overall, pleased with the work.