North Fulton Kia

1400 Upper Hembree Rd, Roswell, GA 30076

Used 404-996-0100

VERY UN HAPPY FEEL YOU ONLY WANTED TO GET RID OF C

by from Canton Ga.30114 |

Love experience, love car, but then 1 week later it all went south..... got 2012 Hyundia Accent. gave me key then one week later found out it was not a remote that went to car.... bought car April 26,2014 Very happy then on May 3 went to work and tried to lock car Remote did not lock car quit working 1 week after bought car.. went back to dealer ship they did not know what was wrong. .was told i will call you i have to call a few places. waited no phone call so on ,May 5th went back to dealership spoke with Sale associate. can not remember his name. He took me back to part manger, we were told he did not have time to call.. wow. so then i email back the form that was sent to general manger. not sure if he got it because till this day no response. I am single and live in apt complex i really wanted the remote to work but as of 5/12/2014 Still no response from any one and still not fixed. very unhappy.......oh work two jobs know alot of people was telling them how good you were now i'm going back and telling them to go so where else.... because of service and still remote still does not work.... can't get over that he did not have time for a NEW CUSTOMER to make thing right. WOW . Still love car just wish the remote worked. I wonder if if was they car or they wife ,girlfriend if it would have been fix.???????

Very misleading

by from Marietta, GA |

I did not have an excellent experience with this dealership at all. The salesperson I spoke with did not follow through with me and told me misinformation about the vehicles that they "had on the lot". The manager did what he could and he was nice when I told him about my experiences but I will more than likely go elsewhere to purchase my vehicles.

Great Dealership

by from Roswell Ga |

This was the best experience I have ever had. Henry listened to the options I wanted, found the car I asked for and the price I needed to get. I would highly recommand this dealer. They even hae a Starbucks Lounge in the Dealership.