The Used Car Co LLC

232 New Haven Rd, Prospect, CT 06712

Used 888-306-2576 Used 888-306-2576

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR OVER 35 YEARS!

Great all around

by from Heartland |

I bought an 02 F150 for a price i couldn't refuse and its the best truck in the world. Customers service was great and the prices are fantastic. I would recommend everyone i known who is looking for a used car to check these guys out.

November 22, 2015

Thank you Stephen, we appreciate your business!

Gerry McCarthy

by from Prospect CT. |

I've retired from the automotive business after 50+ years and was looking for a fixer upper for my grandson. Tom had exactly what I wanted, and priced it with the understandingthat I would be responsible for repair and registration. After doing the needed repairs, I discovered I had lost all the needed papers! I went to Tom, very embarrassed. The next day Tom was at my door with everything I needed! Believe me, in the wholesale business, this is over the top service. He had to drive all over the state to solve MY problem, and did so with a smile.

November 20, 2015

Thank you Gerry, we appreciate your business and are happy that we could help!

Good hometown dealer.i

by from Waterbury CT |

Many of my neighbors have cars bought from this dealer. They have all been happy, and have returned for second or third cars when accidents or desire to get a newer model years later had them in the market again. I've shopped there myself, and found the staff friendly and knowledgeable about the whole range of car brands and models a used car store sells. They didn't have the particular car model and price I wanted so I haven't bought from them myself, and after a bad experience with another dealer, I now wish I had asked these guys to find a similar car for me at auction rather than buying it from another dealer who happened to have it in stock when I had time to buy. The average rating here for these guys is unfair, since a cranky out-of-state customer trashed them with one star because they didn't bend over backwards for a potentially troublesome long-distance customer. They want local repeat customers, and many of my neighbors are older and didn't shop online and submit reviews.

worst service

by from VA beach . VA |

I called to see if G37 COUPE was available the " OWNER" was very rude when I adk to leave a deposit to come see the vehicle since I live over 900 miles away . Don't waste your time their not in the business of selling cars .

November 22, 2015

We are very sorry for that Daniel, but we do thank you for your feedback.

Outstanding Service!

by from Hartford, CT |

I visited The Used Car Co when I saw they had a specific vehicle I was looking for. Tom and Eileen run an exemplary business. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and a delight to work with through the entire process. Their inventory is comprised of extremely clean vehicles, and I couldn't be happier with the car I purchased. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the market for a used car. You won't find a better dealer anywhere else!

Excellent service!!

by from Southington,ct |

Tom and his wife are the nicest people to deal with when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. They treat their customers with the up most respect and excellence, and it shows in the quality of their cars. They made buying a car a very easy and quick process. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality service and sales. You will never buy a car from anyone better than them!

Great used car lot with great people!

by from Shelton CT |

I was looking for a quality used diesel dodge ram for over a year and all of them i looked at were junk. I saw an add on cars.com for a good looking 06 diesel and knew i had to look at this one. When i arrived at the used car company i was greeted by friendly personel and as soon as i saw the truck i knew it was better than they described to me. I am a master tech for toyota of over ten years and ive been driving this truck for about six weeks and couldnt be happier. They performed numerous repairs and updates before i bought the truck and it was cleaned spotless. They shopped around for a quality loan for me and took care of all the paperwork and registration quickly. From start to finish the whole process only took about 3 days. I would recommend the used car company any day. Tom was a great guy and runs a dealer that is definately worth looking at! Thanks again used car company!