Culver City Toyota

(3.7) 6 Reviews

9077 W Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232

Barry ROCKS!

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Barry was a joy to speak with. He was very informative, kind and patient with me. Although I was not able to purchase the new car that I wanted at this time, he did not disgard me away but advised me as if I was a family member on the best options for me. GOD willing, I will give Barry a call this time next year to help me purchase the NEW Pruis that I want.

Culver City Toyota

by from Los Angeles |

Wow Kendra was amazing, I went with my friend to help him buy a car, and it wasn't even necessary. She thought the dealership would try something, but our experience was great. The salesman was very professional yet very personable. Kendra made us feel very important and took the time to answer all our questions. Most importantly, she got exactly the car she wanted at the price she could afford. Thanks Kendra!!!!

Not So user friendly.

by from California |

I contacted this dealership over the telephone regarding a car at their dealership I saw online. They were not very helpful. Said they would call back and never did. I had to call three times to get an answer to my question regarding the vehicle I was interested in.

Culver City Toyota responded to this review

October 19, 2014

We're very sorry for not being available to you. We would love to hear from you and answer your questions. To do that, we'd like to give you the direct phone number and email address to Monique Herrera: moniqueh@culvercitytoyota.com, 424-298-6874. She is eager to help.

happy costumer

by from Hollywood, ca |

Salesman Jonathan did a fantastic job on giving me options to buy my new car. No pressure just choices....unlike your regular salesman that wants to sell you the most expensive car, Jonathan gave us plenty of choices. Made it very easy for us to choose a car that we were looking for... Thanks

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I purchased a brand new 2013 Prius. The car was sold to me with a malfunctioned blue tooth. Every single time I came out of my way to have the car looked at, I was turned away saying that the blue tooth was fine and it was my phone that was the problem. Finally 3 months after taking the car in 5 times, they found out that the blue tooth module needs to be replaced. I wasted so much time and effort needlessly for a dysfunctional car. It took 3 months for the dealership to take me seriously. I feel disrespected and angry that I was sold a broken car. The customer service here is terrible. They do not do a thorough enough job when servicing a car. The buying process took forever. The facilities are not nice either. I would steer clear of this place.

Culver City Toyota responded to this review

March 19, 2014

We're sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience at our dealership. We never want any of our customers to feel disrespected. Please contact our General Manager, Ephraim Barcelo, to discuss what more we can do to make this right. We would like to do what we can to resolve the situation. Please call him at 310-559-3801.

I purchased a 2011 Toyota Rav 4

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I literally looked at hundreds of trucks and SUVs on Cars.com and it was fun and easy! After speaking to about ten, then narrowing my search to 3 dealerships, I chose Culver city Toyota for 3 reasons: 1. They gave me the best deal. 2. They were the ONLY sales people to call me back, send new photos, and email me when they said they would. 3. They were the easiest to talk to and deal with overall. The staff were professional, friendly and simply answered my questions without pressure to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend Culver City Toyota!!!