Auto Trust LLC

Auto Trust LLC

3350 FL-7, Miramar, FL 33023

Used 877-871-3208

100% APPROVAL! NO CREDIT, NO PROBLEM.FIRST TIME BUYERS WELCOME

The experience was better than I expected

by from Hollywood, FL |

My experience was overall good. I was surprised in the attention from the GM from this dealer. He was very attentive and willing to help me the best way they could. I went home with not a car of my choice, but with a car that was affordable to my pocket. So far I can say that I can recommend Auto Trust to those who have no credit, bad credit or need a second chance in purchasing an affordable auto and have little out of pocket to spend. Auto Trust has great employees working there who are happy to give you great service. Great Job Guys! =)

Great Deals

by from Fl, Hollywood |

I got a very good deal! Thank you Auto Trust for your help.

Auto Trust LLC responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Hello Lala, thanks so much for your review. This is Martha with Auto Trust, we have a new facility now with bigger space for more inventory if you want to bring your friends over we have cars available and greater deals, Call me at any time to 305.879.7420 our new address is 3350 s state rd 7 Miramar, fl 33023

RELIABLE STAFF

by from FLORIDA |

I LIKE THE INVENTORY BUT WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT AUTO TRUST IS ITS STAFF. PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE IS AWESOME!!!!!!