Auto Collection of Murfreesboro

Auto Collection of Murfreesboro

363 SE Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Used 866-489-7195

Grand Opening Sale-A-Bration!!! Lowest Prices at Best Quality!! Your Satisfaction is Our Number 1 Goal

WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!

by from Murfreesboro TN |

Auto Collection of Murfreesboro is THE MOST WONDERFUL dealership I have EVER been to! I have been to a few in my 45 years and all but 2 were what everyone one thinks of car dealerships. Salesman trying to put you into something you can't afford, vehicles that aren't worth near what the price is, shady mechanic work E.T.C. HOWEVER Auto Collection of Murfreesboro is FAR beyond what the average car dealership is. They have really nice used vehicles that are completely checked out, come with the car fax, are extremely clean and are as good a used vehicle you will be able to find. There is NO SALES PRESSURE!!!! They do NOT try to get you into a car you can't afford. You see something you like, they will work with you and help you get it. It's that simple and exactly what car buying should be! I have been wanting a 2nd generation Dodge Durango for years. One with a V-8 and 4 wheel drive. Pretty simple right? Well, up until Monday (9-22-2014) everything I found was either too many miles for the price, no car fax, very limited history of the vehicle, vehicle in very bad shape on and on. Not only did I find a 2005 with 4 wheel drive and V-8 but it's an SLT with numerous added options! Heated leather seats, 6 cd changer with premium Infinity sound system, Tow/Haul package, DVD player w/remote, Remote entry, Alarm, Navigation system, the list goes on. A LOT OF VEHICLE for the money! That is the other thing. It was all for a price almost 1000.00 bucks UNDER Kelly Blue Book! They also gave me a GREAT price for my trade in. More than I was going to ask for! Simply an amazing dealership! I had a problem with the CD player. It wouldn't play them. I brought it back, they REPLACED IT FREE with the TOP OF THE LINE model for the Dodge Durango! It has all the features listed above PLUS an MP3 jack!!!! SO I have MANY music options to choose from! :) AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO HESITATION,. And they were under no obligation to fix as I bought the vehicle as is BUT THEY FIXED IT ANYWAY!!!!! Simply the BEST experience I have had EVER with a car dealership!!!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!!

October 20, 2014

thanks again for your business and hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future. customer service is our number one goal even we do sell used vehicles

SUPERB DEALERSHIP w/ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

SUPERB DEALERSHIP!!!! My first interaction was with online viewing of the add, it had several pictures and all the info you could ask for. Second was with the customer service from Hans and Fred.....let me tell you just awesome treatment was given especially since I wasn't able to get to the dealership until right before closing time. They stayed past normal hours to help get into a car. I purchased a 2012 Nissan Maxima and it was a very pleasurable experience. The dealership was orderly and they where well prepared with documentation in order to expedite the sale in a quick fashion. I strongly recommend this dealership to any and all even those who are out of state. Their online service is above reproach.

KIA Sorrento buy

by from murfreesboro,tn |

my new Kia Sorento from auto collection of Murfreesboro. They were so sweet and not like normal sells men. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I would recommend this company if you're in the market for a vehicle, nothing but nice things to say about them.

Outstanding service

by from Fayetteville, TN |

This is a LONG overdue review! Sorry Hans, Fred and Heather! We bought a 2006 Chevy Uplander that had a couple issues with it. Hans and Fred went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and we were happy with our purchase. They are a family friendly dealer! Even hot cocoa in the lounge. Once again, sorry for the delayed review, but thank you SO much Hans, Fred and Heather for your commitment to excellence.

Highly Recommend This Dealer

by from St. Louis, MO |

I was a little nervous about purchasing a car I only saw on the internet from an out of state dealer even though I did my due dilligence on the car and the dealorship. My experience was excellent. Hans communicated with me well in the negotiation process on the car I was purchasing and with my trade-in. He also arranged the financing. I feel like I got a great deal on my new car and everything was as represented. The process took literally 30 minutes once I arrived. I couldn't be happier. Thank you to everyone at Auto Collection of Murfreesboro for making this process easy!

December 5, 2014

thanks again for your business and making the Long drive . hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future.

What auto buying should be!!!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Many thanks to Fred, Hans, and Heather. After a frustrating experience at another dealer in Murfreesboro I found a car of interest located at Auto Collection of Murfreesboro, TN. I was not exited about going through the process of being mistreated/disrespected again. The 1st person I met was Fred, he was so easy going and friendly that I wondered if I was even at a car dealership. He listened to my wife and I, allowed us to drive the cars on our own. I had financing from my credit union but the car we ended up really wanting was a little more, so at "my" request he ran another check that was way simpler and only took around 10 minutes. The lender beat the rate by a full point and Fred dropped the price a little to help close the deal. We now have a beautiful 2012 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn, 27k miles, that still smells new and has factory warranty left!!! Heather helped with the paperwork; she is very friendly and super professional. These are real people treating their customers like real people. Going to see them is a must! (BTW: Honestly, I never write reviews)

November 7, 2014

thanks again for your business and hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future. customer service is our number one goal.

MADE CAR BUYING FUN. GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from LAWRENCEBURG, TN |

I HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND THIS WAS THE EASIEST MOST ENJOYABLE PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE. AFTER READING THESE OTHER REVIEWS, WE KNEW WE NEEDED TO CHECK WITH THIS DEALER FIRST. HANS AND SEAN GO UP AND ABOVE WHAT IS EXPECTED. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO BUY A CAR FROM THESE FOLKS. THEY HAVE QUALITY AUTOS HERE, YOU WANT FIND ANY JUNK. THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES IN WORKING A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU ON A GREAT CAR. WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH OUR NEW EXPLORER. THANKS GUYS. KEITH & DERENDA

November 7, 2014

Great dealership, best prices & customer service!!

by from Goodlettsville TN |

I had been searching for a used and reliable car for my 16-year old daughter for the last few weeks prior to my visit to this dealership. I was so lucky to come across the web site for this great dealership that happened to have the car that my daughter loves!!!. And all it took was a few minutes of kind and cordial conversation by Hans to put me at ease regarding my purchase of a used Jetta Se 2013 in best condition, low mileage, remaining manufacturere's warranty and great price!!!! Hans and his brother, Fred are true gentlemen who provide outstanding, kind and honest customer service with true passion to help out and accommodate each and every customer's need by going above and beyond the call of duty!!!

October 24, 2014

Great service

by from Brentwood tn |

We had a really great experience purchasing a yukon xl from them! Fast and quick service and we feel like we got a great car for a good price

October 20, 2014

thanks again for your business and providing good quality used vehicles at competitive prices is our goal here at auto collection. hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH !!!!!!

by from Murfreesboro TN |

I am VERY happy to say that the people at Auto Collection of Murfreesboro were a pleasure to buy a car from! No hassle, no pressure to buy, absolutely FLAWLESS in my experience. I they gave me a GREAT price for my trade in and found financing that was reasonable. I also got a vehicle that I have been wanting for years at a price I could afford. I had been looking for a 2nd generation Dodge Durango with 4 wheel drive and a V-8 for quite some time. Everywhere I looked they were either too expensive, didn't have an accurate history of the vehicle or couldn't ( or wouldn't) show me what has been fixed or not fixed. Auto Collection of Murfreesboro showed me everything I wanted to see and they did it with a smile. Honesty is almost unheard of in the used car business. Auto Collection of Murfreesboro is changing that. The Durango I bought from them not only had 4 wheel drive and a V-8 but was an SLT model which means this one had Leather heated seats, leather interior, DVD player, 6 CD car stereo with AM/FM, Premium sound system (Infinity) and it was CLEAN!!!! Interior was in exceptional shape! Could not be happier!

October 21, 2014

thanks again for your business and hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future. customer service is our number one goal here at auto collection

Great car buying experience

by from Fayetteville, TN |

I highly recommend Auto Collection of Murfreesboro to anyone in the market for a good, quality used vehicle. My experience in purchasing a Nissan Murano from this dealer was nothing but positive. From my first visit to the lot, I was treated with courtesy and a ?no pressure? attitude by the staff. Although I dealt primarily with Hans, all of the staff at Auto Collection were friendly and helpful. Hans made a special effort to immediately respond to my email inquiries about the vehicle in which I was interested. Plus, the website had all of the details about the vehicle, numerous photos and a car fax check, making it easy to research the vehicle prior to purchase. Additionally, the website had an on-line financing application, making it convenient and easy to apply for a loan. Once I decided to purchase the vehicle, Hans offered a fair price for my trade-in and helped me secure financing with an interest rate lower than advertised by area banks and credit unions. He and the staff stayed late on a Friday evening so that I could complete the purchase. Hans even had the mechanic fix a minor problem after the sale. The 2009 Nissan I purchased was very clean and in fantastic condition. In fact, I?ve had numerous people ask me if it is a brand, new vehicle, not realizing it is five years old. If you stop by the lot, you?ll find the same is true for other vehicles at Auto Collection of Murfreesboro. Hans and the folks at ACM made what can often be a terrible experience for most into a pleasure. I feel confident that I have purchased a good, quality vehicle at a very fair price ? that is based upon researching fair market price and blue book values during my search for the Murano. I do not hesitate in recommending other vehicle shoppers to take a look at what ACM can offer. I feel confident you will not be disappointed.

September 20, 2014

thanks again for your business and hope we can continue serving all your automobile needs in the future.