Auto Collection of Murfreesboro

Auto Collection of Murfreesboro

323 SE Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Used 866-489-7195

Grand Opening Sale-A-Bration!!! Lowest Prices at Best Quality!! Your Satisfaction is Our Number 1 Goal

Above and Beyond What is Typical from a Dealer!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Hans and his brother, Fred, were absolutely amazing! We had been looking for a 2012+ Camry w/<35k miles for a few weeks. We were in Franklin looking at yet another vehicle when I refreshed my search with cars.com... and what appears? A 2012 Camry SE with 32k miles, priced about $2,000 under its competition. I called them right away and told him we were 45 minutes away from the dealership. Hans stayed open past business hours to allow us to look at (and then purchase) the car. The paperwork process was painless and quick; the bank he uses gave us an even better rate than our credit union, almost 1.5% lower! Also, we purchased a SUV (from another dealer) a few days before that. Fred was kind enough to remove the gigantic website logo off my back window for me while my husband cleaned out his vehicle he'd traded for the Camry. Hans also handled the paperwork for financing this SUV and I canceled the paperwork through our credit union because of the better rate. It all worked out phenomenally! It is the little things like staying open late or helping with a vehicle that was not even purchased from there that makes Murfreesboro Auto Collection stand out. Outstanding customer service, a smooth transactions, and kind personalities will keep us loyal to Hans and Fred for all future purchases.

April 1, 2014

thanks a lot for your business. customer service is our number one goal. we do have great financing in addition to great prices and customer service. hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future.

great car lot

by from columbia tennessee |

We came in today purchase a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan the guys there were delightful pleasant to deal with they will get my business from n

If I had the choice, I would buy from them again!

by from Murfreesboro |

I just recently just bought a new 2012 Ford Escape from the brothers at Auto Collection and I am so happy I chose them. Don't let the location from across the street of an unsavory car lot put you off this place. The main person my Fiance and I dealt with was named Fred. Fred was a genuinely nice guy and went out of his way to make me feel safe and un-annoyed while purchasing my Escape. Letting me test drive it by myself, coming out with an umbrella when an rain storm slammed us out of nowhere keeping me dry and soaking himself in the process. After three visits and finally settling on decision, Fred made sure that the car was freshly detailed inside and washed and waxed on the outside. The initial buying process was smoother than I thought it would be because the owner of the lot himself sat down with me and helped with any complications I was having with the purchase. I hope to do business with them again when it is time to purchase my soon to be wife a new car in the near future. Thanks you guys!

Highly recommend

by from Nashville, TN |

I have and purchased many cars for myself and my family, however, this was hands down the easiest and most stress free transaction I have ever encountered. They are genuine and no high pressure tactics. Great deals and beautiful vehicles.

Best Auto buying experience ever!!

by from Cane Ridge, TN |

Fred and his brother Hans treated us like friends and family! We dealt mainly with Fred. He was very knowledgeable about the truck we purchased and answered all our questions. The process went very smoothly. If you want to buy a quality used car at a great price, this is the place you must go. The customer service is outstanding. We are very pleased with the truck we purchased, a 2012 Toyota Tundra. We couldn't be happier!! Thank you Fred and Hans!

June 13, 2014

thanks again for your business. customer service is our number one Goal here at auto collection and hope we can serve all your automobile need in the future. you have a friend on the car Business Now. not a Salesman

Unbleivable!

by from Tullahoma, TN |

My experience was astonished. I have never expected such a high level of respect and service that I have received from them. Hans and Fred are so friendly and helpful. I am so happy to get my used car from there and I think about get back there to trade for my first luxury car in my life!

June 13, 2014

thanks again for your business. our goal is to keep customers happy so they will come back and purchase again in the future. please let us know if we can do anything to service all your automobile needs in the future.

Great prices and EASY to deal with!!

by from Camden, AL |

I had been looking for a couple of months for a gently used Ford Fiesta for my daughter. Auto Collection of Murfreesboro had EXACTLY the one I was looking for and at a great price. I drove 5 hours to get there and the car exceeded my expectations!! The facility was so clean and the salesman and staff were very welcoming. I highly recommend looking at their stock of nice used cars. I will definitely look here when purchasing my next car!!

April 25, 2014

thanks again for your business. we will do our best to earn your business in the future

wonderful!

by from Murfreesboro, Tn |

The staff there is not only friendly, but also very knowledgeable as well as honest. Their prices are really good and they did a great job getting me financed. Highly recommend this place!

April 25, 2014

thanks again for your business. we have great deals and outstanding customer service. hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future

Very Best Experience Buying An Automobile! Ever!

by from Bell BUckle, TN |

These people are Honest, Friendly and Professional! We have purchased several cars both new and used over the years. Buying our BMW X5 from Automobile Collection was the best experience we have ever had! Seriously! From the first phone call I made to inquire about a car on their web site, to test driving the car we wanted to purchase, to replacing our credit union financing with theirs (at a lower rate) we were delighted. Due to experiences in the past, we kept waiting for something to go wrong but nothing did. From start to finish these people were amazing. We have owned our beautiful car for a month now and we could not be more pleased with Auto Collection of Murfreesboro! Thank you.

April 25, 2014

thanks for your business. customer service is our number one goal. hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future.

Best price. Best people to work with.

by from Smyrna Tn. |

I have bought several cars in my lifetime being 59yrs. Old but this dealership was by far the best and friendliest I've ever been to. I bought a 2012 Honda Accord from this dealership and they had the best price on this car than any other dealership around.

April 14, 2014

we do offer best prices on pre-owned inventory will great quality. thanks for your business and looking forward to serve all your automobile needs in the future.

Used Car Purchase

by from Cincinnati |

Fran's and Hans made purchasing my car an easy and enjoyable process. I had never purchased a car online before so I was a little leery about things. I drove down from Cincinnati and did not know what to expect.... I found them to be honest, no pressure and great to work with on the purchase. The price I was quoted was great and I got exactly what they quoted for my trade in. Actually they gave me a better price on both the car and trade in then I would have gotten at a local dealer in Cincinnati. The car I purchased was in 5 star quality condition. I would fully recommend them to anyone and I would absolutely purchase another car from them. This is the best place to purchase a car without any hassles. I have already recommended them to my friends . They are well worth the drive if you are out of town!!

April 14, 2014

thanks again for your business and sending friends to us. we will make sure we will take good care of them and hope we can serve all your automobile needs in the future.