Mroczek Motors

Mroczek Motors

117 Columbus St, Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Used 866-744-1230

Best luxury used cars for a great price! MotorsOfMadison.com

Mroczek Motors Review

by from Madison, WI |

My experience working with the manager at Mroczek Motors was a good one. He was friendly, knew a lot about cars and the 2004 Kia Sedona I purchased. The test drive was good and he explained the cars features, van service report, work that the dealer put into the van (small things required before sale) and finance procedures. The dealership is small and quaint, easy to get in and out, nicely situated. He took time with me and did not rush, be pushy or talk fast but let me decide if I wanted the van. The manager answered all my questions and explained that he preferred a small dealership with a specific selection of good, quality and reasonably priced cars. The van I purchased was a one owner, well maintained mechanically and clean inside/out. Thus I am well pleased with my 2004 Kia Sedona. The dealership had other nice cars available too. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good car and a good deal.

Exceptional service

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

Was pleasantly surprised by the extra lengths the owner went to make sure my son was satisfied with his purchase. The day we drove the car home it overheated, but it did take awhile so I wasn't concerned that it should have been caught previously. We called Mroczek right away and Miko came out personally and picked the car up. Turns out it was just a thermostat but it was fixed and the radiator was flushed and coolant replaced at no charge. Since this was not a certified used car, they were under no obligation to do this. They even drove the car back out to our house when the work was completed.

2007 Hyundai Elantra

by from Middleton |

Overall Vito seems like a great guy, started off a bit iffy with a story about how someone just crashed their Elantra and was looking at this one as a replacement, which could have been true but had me and my father on edge a bit. After that little escapade however everything was smooth sailing, he gave us a great price, trusted us to take a test drive without him, and was calm and relaxed when negotiating. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a great deal to take a look here.