Spears Auto Group

(4.9) 7 Reviews

515 S Main St, Belton, TX 76513

Used 866-965-6669 Used 866-965-6669

Everyone is Approved! 100% Guaranteed!

Anthony and Michael are Great!!

by from Temple, TX |

Things were pretty bumpy with the buying process but Anthony was honest and great about the whole process. Anthony and Michael went above and beyond for my me and my family making sure to get us an awesome reliable vehicle perfect for my kiddos and Great Dane ;-)

February 18, 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind words and welcome you to the Spears Family. It was our pleasure to work with you and find exactly what you needed. We look forward to watching you enjoy your vehicle. Thanks again for the opportunity to work for you. We hope that your family and that Giant Dog will all enjoy your vehicle. Thanks again!!

Small hometown feel

by from Gardendale, TX |

I had expressed interest in a particular car via the internet. Anthony was very patient with me trying to get there to finally test drive it. I live 5 hours away but the review they gave of the car online made it worth my while to drive. Coming from an overpriced area with lots of big dealerships it was so nice to deal with Spears Auto Group where the owner was actually on the grounds. I do wish I'd gotten alittle more for my trade in however I love the car I purchased!

March 24, 2015

We are very excited that you love the car you purchased and are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience here at our facility. Spears Auto Group is unique, for the reasons you listed, and we all work very hard to make sure everyone leaves happy. Thank you so much for your time and giving us the feedback we need to be even better. Anthony is as good as they come in working with the needs that his customers have and he takes tremendous pride in each interaction. We welcome you to the Spears family and thanks again for the purchase and the incredible feedback.

Awesome Service!

by from Temple, TX |

This was a new process for myself and hubby... We hit a couple of hiccups but Anthony was awesome through it all. If it wasn't for Anthony and Michael our family wouldn't have our awesome new-to-us Durango! They found us the perfect vehicle for our family! Thank you and we will recommend you to our friends and family!

Spear dealership in Temple, Texas

by from Waco, Texas |

I am a person with poor credit and Anthony at Spears was honest and truthful with me the entire time. He assisted me in getting a wonderful just right automobile!!!!!! Please if you need a good car and want to be treated with dignity and respect, PLEASE call and ask for Anthony and Micheal. They are GREATTTTT!!!!!

February 6, 2015

It was truly our pleasure to meet you and are glad that you are now a part of the Spears Family. We would like to thank you for your kind words and know that this vehicle will serve your needs for years to come. Again, we thank you for your purchase and your selection of our dealership. Now go and enjoy your ride!!

great experience!

by from temple,tx |

Nice car! Great deal! Everything went fast and easy!!

January 21, 2015

We are very glad that you had a great experience at the dealership and welcome you to the Spears Family. We take great pride in making sure that every experience is great and thank you for the feedback on how we are doing. We appreciate your trip to Spears Auto Group and congratulate you on your awesome vehicle!!

!00% Guaranteed is 100% True

by from Temple Tx. |

Very nice facility ! Nice clean cars ! My credit is not good and I got a 2013 with only 20k miles ! So excited newest car I've ever owned. Go ask for Damon Martinez "Super Salesman" Will definitely be getting my truck from Spears !!!

November 25, 2014

Our team is very grateful that you found exactly what you needed and would like to welcome you to the Spears family. We appreciate the opportunity to service your needs and look forward to assisting you again, when needed. Once again, thank you Mr. Shafer and we hope you enjoy every minute of the truck you have purchased!!

Very Happy

by from Temple, TX |

Ryan Smith Sales Rep at Spears Auto Group was very knowledgeable, pleasant (without being overbearing), and stuck with me (without pestering me) during my days of car shopping. He listened when I told him my requirements, and didn't try to oversell. That was REFRESHING in my limited experience of used car shopping. This is the first time in 13 years that I've bought another car, and I will recommend Spears Auto Group, and specifically Ryan Smith as a contact, to anyone I know who's looking for a car.

November 25, 2014

We are very excited that you had a great experience at Spears Auto Group and welcome you to the Spears family. Our team is very proud of the work Ryan is doing and we want to thank you for the time you have taken to give us this great feedback. We look forward to assisting you again in the future, if needed, and hope you enjoy the vehicle more and more each day!!