Blaise Alexander Ford of Ephrata

620 N Reading Rd, Ephrata, PA 17522

New 866-918-7771
Used 888-306-1771
Service 877-298-2143

Taking The Deals The Other Guys Won't!

President

by from Mohnton |

Blaise of Ephrata had the truck I was looking for, gave me a fair deal on my trade, worked to provide all the incentives and rebates possible thus reducing the price and were nice people to deal with. I have a very good experience with this dealership.

December 3, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to rate us. We're so glad you had a great experience at our dealership and it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new truck!!

Great place for all Ford purchases and maintenance

by from Denver, PA |

We have been taking both of our Fords to this dealership for almost a year now and they have always been very helpful and made sure all questions or complaints were addressed. My wife spoke to Arick while she was in for an oil change and we decided to go back in for our new purchase today. Entire process was painless and exceeded my expectations.

December 2, 2014

Steve--Thanks for taking the time to tell us how we did. We're glad you enjoy our service so much you decided to make a purchase! It's a pleasure working with customers like you. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

Sweet F-150 XLT

by from Philadelphia PA |

The employees at Blaise Alexander went out of their way to find the F150 we wanted and gave us an incredible deal. We didn't like the color they had on the lot, so within two hours they found us exactly what we wanted and by 6:30 pm the following day it was a completed deal. Drove home that night in one sweet F150 XLT. I would highly recommend them.

November 11, 2014

It is so nice of you to provide such great feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Ford of Ephrata. It truly makes us happy to knowing that our customers enjoyed their purchase experience. We look forward to serving you in the future, in the meantime, enjoy your F150. Safe travels. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

GREAT job finding me a car

by from Ephrata pa |

great experience at blaise alexander ford, I would recommend it to all my friends and family to come here to purchase their next car. Salesman Ray

The staff at Blaise Alexander Ford did exceptional

by from Denver,Penna. |

This .team really is a team! They worked together and came up with good financing for me. ....and they answered all my questions. I encourage any and all to check their deals compared to any other dealership. You will be pleasantly surprized

Excellent Service, Great deals, friendly staff

by from Ephrata, PA |

I recently moved to the area. I travel a lot and was looking for a better vehicle for this as I had a sports car. I owed more on the car than what the car was worth and the Blaise staff helped me to find a vehicle that would book right in order to get me out of my current situation. They were such great people to work with!!

good deals at blaise alexander ford

by from Shillington PA |

Came in looking to get rid of my high interest car loan. Blaise was able to get me into a new car with the interest rate cut in half. They did a great job!

August 1, 2014

Hi Dave, It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again for choosing Blaise Alexander Ford of Ephrata, enjoy your new car and lower interest rate!

Buyer Beware

by from Tobyhanna, PA |

Blaise Alexander is typical use car dealership. This dealership knew things that were wrong with this car but did not disclose them. When I discovered them, three times, Salesman, Serviceman Manager and Manager, they all said they would be fixed. Three times they told me they would NOT fix them. A big run around. Manager assured me they would be repaired. When no appointment was made, I called and then I was told no, they would not be repaired. Beware dealing with them.

August 3, 2014

Hello Ruth, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you were caused! Thank you for coming in so we could resolve the issues for you. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and all the Best!

What an amazing experience!!!

by from Ephrata, PA |

Everyone was friendly and accommodating. They LISTENED to what we had to say and acted accordingly. No pressure and EXCELLENT service!

August 1, 2014

Hi Watch Man, Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your search for a vehicle, we really enjoyed working with you!

GREAT courtious sales

by from Ephrata,Pa |

Willing to work with us. Helpful ,resourceful and honest. Never any issues, problems. 6th car purchased here

August 1, 2014

Greetings Roy and Edy, We love doing business with our neighbors, thank you for your continued patronage here! Enjoy your new wheels!