Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1906 Moreland Blvd, Champaign, IL 61820

New 888-759-2814 New 888-759-2814
Used 866-548-5520 Used 866-548-5520
Service 888-635-6289 Service 888-635-6289

Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect Match, in Champaign Illinois!

Customer service FAR superior!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I've purchased a number of vehicles in my life and have had good and bad experiences at dealerships over the years. I stopped into Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep and met Marland Brucker. I have never felt more at ease making a vehicle transaction. Marland was very kind, patient, and went above and beyond in every regard. After we finalized a deal on my 2015 Jeep Compass and I had questions he passed me onto Dave Nelson, who promptly ran all of the numbers and when I pushed back, he found me a lender that went with the percentage I was comfortable with. Everyone I encountered at the dealership went above and beyond, even other sales associates that weren't assisting me. What impressed me the most, was I had to be back to Chicago for work before I could finalize all of the documents. Marland offered to meet me at a location that was convenient for me to execute all of the documents, and deliver my vehicle! I've never felt more appreciated and respected as a customer. Two thumbs up to Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep, and Marland, I assure you've gained a life time loyal customer. Warmest regards, Jay G. Chicago, IL

Great service and car/ van options

by from Urbana IL |

First you always feel welcome, and I truly appreciate the hands on knowledge courtesy and services. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Mr Marland Brucker was very professional and courteous and offered outstanding services toward me and my family. I sincerely thank you for the trade and purchase of my dodge caravan!

A very courteous, friendly and professional Dealer

by from Champaign, Illinois |

My wife and I have purchased 2 used cars. The complete staff of employees are extremely courteous, helpful, and professional in finding and selling us the car we needed at a fair price. The service after the sale is the best we have received from any dealership we have dealt with in the past.

Loyalty

by from central IL |

I have been looking for a dealership like the one I worked at as a teen 20 some years ago. Helpful, courteous and committed to getting you your car. Bought a used vehicle, worked a good deal and got a wash and fill up without having to ask. That's Customer Satisfaction with a capital S. I will go to them again and specifically Greg and his counterpart David up in the booth..... They have earned my loyalty.

Great Experience

by from "Danville, IL." |

We came to Champaign Chrysler to look at Town and Country vans since our 2009 Town and Country was totaled in a wreck. We came expecting to just see what was available. Greg Frey met us as we pulled into the parking lot. He was courteous and helpful, as we explained the reason for our visit, He listened to us explain what we were looking for and features we wanted, and then directed us to a vehicle that met our expectations. Greg and David Nelson assisted us in putting a hold on the vehicle we chosen until our insurance came through, We are very pleased with our experience at Champaign Chrysler.

A Salesman we will go back to .

by from Champaign, IL |

Jeff Sidell our salesman was very professional and easy to work with ,it was a quick and painless process would definitely recommend him .

Great Service!

by from Champaign, IL |

I really appreciate Chantell Hilton for putting me in a brand new car. She was very knowledgeable and patient with me.

Nice facility and big selection to choose from

by from Champaign ill |

Jeff was a very good sales person not pushy at all buying was very easy would recommend Jeff and team to personal friends and family.

Kenny and the team

by from Champaign IL |

We needed to buy a van, and settled on the Chrysler town and country. Kenny and the team at Champaign Chrysler were courteous, helpful, efficient, patient, and great to work with.

Jeff was very helpful

by from champaign IL |

Jeff and the staff were great to work with!!! I would recommend shopping for a vehicle here!