Mercedes-Benz of Loveland

4040 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO 80538

New 888-692-6907
Used 888-762-3147
Service 888-864-6201

Great service everyone can enjoy

by from Cheyenne WY |

The service department is doing a great job. Shannon took charge and everything was done on time and in a first rate manner. I am completely satisfied and will use Loveland MB for all my needs. I cannot overstate their professionalism and desire to please. Loveland MB is first class!

Great Experience

by from Johnstown, Colorado |

I just bought a used 2008 Lincoln Navigator from MB of Loveland and had a fantastic experience. Our salesman (Chase) was very pleasant, responded to all our communications, and was totally professional. Even though we were not buying a $100K vehicle my finance and I were treated the same as if we were. This was a breath of fresh air after visiting a different car dealership that treated us very poorly (rimes with chord). I will be working with MB of Loveland again on my next purchase. Thanks for everything!!

Outstanding service dept

by from Laramie WY |

The whole service department and particularly Shannon are a profession, thorough team. I drive 200 miles round trip to get my Mercedes taken care of by this fine team. Their quality and pricing are second to none!

Chase Rocks!!!

by from Windsor, CO |

I bought a used Nissan at this dealership and it was the absolute BEST shopping experience I have ever had. Chase was my sales person and he rocked!!!! From the time I got the call regarding my internet inquiry to the time I left the dealership, I felt like a valued customer. Whether you are in the market for a used car and the dealership has what you are looking for or you are buying a Mercedes, I highly recommend this dealership. I hope to make all my future car purchases at Mercedes Benz of Loveland and I hope Chase is the sales person I get to deal with!!

Seamless, Quick Purchase

by from New York, NY |

Carlos Rodriguez Sanchez is a great salesman that went above and beyond with my purchase with him. He made sure that all of the paperwork was in order, and that everything met my boss's satisfaction. I would recommend Carlos and Mercedes-Benz of Loveland to anyone looking to purchase a new Mercedes.

Pleasant Experience

by from Windsor, CO |

My wife and I were out and about on a wintry Saturday afternoon and decided to drive through the Mercedes dealership, figuring we would be left alone due to the weather. Not the case. How do you say no to a salesman who runs across the parking lot on a cold, snowy day! My wife and I met Hunter Hughes through just such an experience on a Saturday afternoon. We really needed to trade our SUV that we bought new in 2002, but didn't realize at the time that it would be on this occasion. Whatever your idea of what a car salesman is, Hunter Hughes is the opposite! Hunter went out of his way to help us feel comfortable during what was about to become our first car buying experience in 12 years. He was not only professional, but incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and openly genuine. We would encourage anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle to visit this dealership. Additionally, we would highly recommend Hunter Hughes to assist in the purchase of their next vehicle.

Sharon

by from Loveland, Co |

Customer service at this dealer is a priority. Hunter Hughes navigated the purchase of my new vehicle. Hunter is genuine, knowledgeable, respectful and kind. He truly made my car buying experience pleasant. Being a brand new dealer opening, they had a few process glitches, but that did not distract from the purchasing experience. The team works well together for excellent customer service.

Great service!

by from firestone, co |

Had to take my E350 in for a rattle, the intermittent kind, of course. I got there a little before opening time and figured I would have to wait for them to open but they were open , ready and greeted me immediately. Had the paperwork ready for the loaner and I was on my way. Rattle found and fixed the same day.

Wonderful service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Fast, friendly and competent customer service. The sales team were all very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience!

Good Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

Took my vehicle in for a diagnostic service. Was completed on time, the issues explained very thoroughly, the pricing detail made clear and all of my questions answered completely. Very satisfied.