Mercedes-Benz of Loveland

Used 888-762-3147
Service 888-864-6201

Outstanding service dept

by from Laramie WY |

The whole service department and particularly Shannon are a profession, thorough team. I drive 200 miles round trip to get my Mercedes taken care of by this fine team. Their quality and pricing are second to none!

Chase Rocks!!!

by from Windsor, CO |

I bought a used Nissan at this dealership and it was the absolute BEST shopping experience I have ever had. Chase was my sales person and he rocked!!!! From the time I got the call regarding my internet inquiry to the time I left the dealership, I felt like a valued customer. Whether you are in the market for a used car and the dealership has what you are looking for or you are buying a Mercedes, I highly recommend this dealership. I hope to make all my future car purchases at Mercedes Benz of Loveland and I hope Chase is the sales person I get to deal with!!

Seamless, Quick Purchase

by from New York, NY |

Carlos Rodriguez Sanchez is a great salesman that went above and beyond with my purchase with him. He made sure that all of the paperwork was in order, and that everything met my boss's satisfaction. I would recommend Carlos and Mercedes-Benz of Loveland to anyone looking to purchase a new Mercedes.

Pleasant Experience

by from Windsor, CO |

My wife and I were out and about on a wintry Saturday afternoon and decided to drive through the Mercedes dealership, figuring we would be left alone due to the weather. Not the case. How do you say no to a salesman who runs across the parking lot on a cold, snowy day! My wife and I met Hunter Hughes through just such an experience on a Saturday afternoon. We really needed to trade our SUV that we bought new in 2002, but didn't realize at the time that it would be on this occasion. Whatever your idea of what a car salesman is, Hunter Hughes is the opposite! Hunter went out of his way to help us feel comfortable during what was about to become our first car buying experience in 12 years. He was not only professional, but incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and openly genuine. We would encourage anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle to visit this dealership. Additionally, we would highly recommend Hunter Hughes to assist in the purchase of their next vehicle.

Sharon

by from Loveland, Co |

Customer service at this dealer is a priority. Hunter Hughes navigated the purchase of my new vehicle. Hunter is genuine, knowledgeable, respectful and kind. He truly made my car buying experience pleasant. Being a brand new dealer opening, they had a few process glitches, but that did not distract from the purchasing experience. The team works well together for excellent customer service.

Great service!

by from firestone, co |

Had to take my E350 in for a rattle, the intermittent kind, of course. I got there a little before opening time and figured I would have to wait for them to open but they were open , ready and greeted me immediately. Had the paperwork ready for the loaner and I was on my way. Rattle found and fixed the same day.

Wonderful service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Fast, friendly and competent customer service. The sales team were all very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience!

Good Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

Took my vehicle in for a diagnostic service. Was completed on time, the issues explained very thoroughly, the pricing detail made clear and all of my questions answered completely. Very satisfied.

Great service..even without a reservation!!

by from Portland Oregon |

Was passing through and needed a repair to my SLK320. I was attended to on arrival and the repair was done while I poured and drank my cappuccino conveniently provided to customers in the comfortable waiting area.

Service

by from Loveland, CO |

Thanks to James and MIke again for repairing our van as quickly as possible, we needed our work van and they got us in and out, the same day, Great Job! They also found the issue, very important that anyone who has a Mercedes Sprinter Van, needs to go to the professionals. It cost more in the long run when you take your van to other independent shops who do not know the product. We know this from experience. Mercedes Loveland Service is awesome!