Moss Superstore of Used Cars

1545 SE Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70508

Used 888-272-0047 Used 888-272-0047

bad experience

by from Jennings, La |

I had a problem with the sales associate at first. He was not friendly, didn't know much about the car I was interested in and just not interested in making a sale. As I started talking to him, I found out he had only been there 6 months and did not like his job. But, they offered me very low on my trade in, lower than Kelly blue book value, and didn't want to negotiate. They wouldn't even run my credit unless I made a commitment to buying the car, without even telling me what interest rate or car note I would have! It was a terrible experience and I will never go back!

Moss Superstore of Used Cars responded to this review

December 5, 2013

Hello, My name is Michelle and I am the internet manager here at Moss Motors.I first want to apologize for the experience you had at our dealership.I will let the Superstore sales manager know about this in hopes that it will not happen again. Do you recall the salesperson's name who assisted you?

dissatisfied

by from lafayette,la |

a salesman contacted me, told him my needs explained my situation, said he would talk to loan officer and call me back next day, week later still no call, found vehicle somewhere else