Vestavia Hills Automotive

1467 Montgomery Hwy S, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216

Used 888-477-7520 Used 888-477-7520

A 5-Star Wholesaler - Passing the Savings on to You!

Terry McKinney is a man of his word.

by from BIRMINGHAM AL |

The reason I say that Terry is a man of his word, I bought a GMC truck from him. I had a few issues with paperwork that he was unaware of. So finally I called him directly. I hated to bother him because I know that he is a busy man. When I called him he said hello sir how can I help you. I explained to him my issue. He told me no problem, I will get it taken care of today. He called me and told me that it was all taken care of. This was a large issue to take care of in one day but he did it. I passed by numerous of new car dealerships to go see Terry. I was very impressed with his inventory. He has truly changed my mind about a used car dealer. Because I have excellent credit and could have bought a car anywhere. So glad that I chose Vestavia Hills Automotive. Simply because of their honesty. I have a bought a lot of new cars inmy time. From now on when we need a car or truck we will go see Terry. No needto stop anywhere else. he can find any car or truck that I want. I highly recommend Brett, Brandy and David.

Buy a car somewhere else.

by from Cullman, AL |

My husband bought a vehicle from Vestavia Hills Automotive a few months ago. We paid the full cash amount up front. As soon as he got home he realized the air conditioning was not working. He called the dealer and he agreed to fix it if we brought it back. One of the mechanics told my husband it would only take a few hours to repair. So we assumed we would have it back in a day or two. NOT SO. They kept our vehicle for 2 WEEKS. Every time my husband called somebody gave him a different excuse (literally) as to why it was not ready. Once we finally brought it home (again) we realized that they STILL had not fixed it. On top of that, they messed something up and the vehicle started vibrating and humming when we drove it. We took it to a repair shop near our house and the mechanic said it appeared that they did not replace the air conditioning part that they told us they had replaced. So we paid him A LOT of money to ACTUALLY fix our vehicle. I am disgusted at the lack of professionalism exhibited by this business. We would MUCH rather they had just told us they wouldn't fix it so we didn't waste all that time with no vehicle and it still come back un-repaired. We are happy with our vehicle now, however, we will NEVER do business with Vestavia Hills Automotive again.

great people, great service, great cars

by from Homewood, AL |

I located my 2007 Land Rover LR3 HSE via cars.com. After researching many makes and model, and narrowing down my search to a Land Rover, I compared the vehicle at Vestavia Hills Automotive to many others in the marketplace. For the money, mileage and quality, this vehicle was by far the best match. I went to the dealership and met several of the people. Some businesses say they are like family, these guys are. Everyone was kind and straight. While completing the purchase, I witnessed them working with several other customers, and each was treated with respect and honesty, the same as me. I will definitely recommend this dealership, and I will definitely return, myself, the next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

Customer focused

by from Hoover, AL |

Had I known there was a place to review Vestavia Hill Automotive I would have done it long ago. I have purchased 2 cars from Terry and could not be happier. I see where a few have mentioned he is a man of his word and I have to echo that. One of the things that sticks out in my mind is that they tell you up front that if you have a mechanic that you trust take the vehicle to them and have it checked. I purchased a Nissan Xterra from VHA and when I took it to my mechanic they advised that those vehicles were notorious to have radiator problems. Sure enough this one had the same issue he described and when I told Terry he said he would have it replaced. A few days later the car was ready and with a new radiator. I was in the market for a used truck and let Terry know. He told me to wait until he found the right one. I drive by often and would stop in to check and see what inventory they had. One day when I was in there Terry had just gotten in a used Nissan Titan and had me look it over. When I took it to my mechanic he advised the brakes needed work and the tires were showing wear. Terry had his person replace the brakes and also got other tires for the truck. A few months after I purchased the truck the headlights began having issues, when I took it in his mechanic looked at them and found the after market lights were not wired to specs and Terry ordered new ones and had them installed for me. I will buy my next vehicle from them and have sent any friends who needed a vehicle his way.

Helpful Customer Service

by from Alabama |

I went in looking for a vehicle I found online, but it was already bought once I got there. Terry told me they had another car just like the one I was wanting except it was a different color(which I didn't mind). There was a few things that needed to be done to the car, but it was in really nice shape. Terry is definitely a man of his word. I will return whenever I need another car. Thank you!

Look for a truck

by from Seminary, Ms |

I figure they are busy and my get hundreds of questions. I was interested in a particular truck and was inquiring about was it already sold, but I never got a call back to whether or not the truck was sold or any information. Actually I liked the looks of this truck better than any of the other I saw online. From the information and pictures, I really liked this truck.

Terrible Service

by from Cleveland TN |

Dealership failed to answer two emails sent to them about a particular automobile and failed to respond to a credit request submitted to them. No response from dealership at all. Would not refer them to anyone.

Nice people and good service

by from Macon Ms |

Mr Larry was a great to deal with, everyone was so helpful and I bought the car I love and got a great price. I would refer my friends to buy a car from them!

2008 infinity G35

by from birmingham,al,35235 |

the sales people were helpful guiding me on what i wanted but the car i had seen on cars.com before i went there in the afternoon someone come and bought it that morning i felt bad but the sales people told me they get another one like that and they will call me before they put it online. Thanks for there work.

review of 2004 PT Cruiser purchase

by from Vestavia Hills, AL. |

The sales and support people were very good, making for a nice experience in buying a used car of this age.