Integrity Motors of Florida

5607 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33604

Used 888-858-9934

they scam

by from tampa fl |

the have different prices all over different website and when you go there they ask for a big down payment..faulty advertisement and pay attention to your paperwork because they dont explain in details

April 17, 2014

I am very sorry for your negative feedback in regards to our dealer. if you could please show me where their is different prices on the website. that could really help me because I cant find different prices anywhere. as far as our paperwork goes it is explained very slowly and accurately every single time we try our best to make sure it done this time every time if we missed something I am very sorry and if you would like we can go over it with you again.

friendly atmosphere, helpful sales personnel.

by from spring hill, fl |

Bought my toyota corolla from Miz Rivera and the guys at Integrity Motors and was very pleased with the purchase negotiations and the before, during and afterward service. Miz was helpful and easy to deal with. I would certainly purchase another vehicle from Miz and the guys at Integrity.

Great!! A+++++

by from tampa fl |

Thanks guys got the jeep i always wanted!!!! Super nice people!!!!

Highlander inquiry, staff was very courteous .

by from St Pete |

My phone calls was returned in 48 hours, and staff was very courteous in helping me getting questions answered about the Highlander which I was inquiring. He even offered to meet me halfway for the trip down so as to let me try out the vehicle. That was very nice gesture.

No Response from Dealer

by from Tampa FL |

Sent a request of information through cars.com. I was never contacted by the dealer regarding the car I was interested in.

August 6, 2013

Hello, I'm unhappy that you had a bad experience with our dealer. Maybe we overlooked your email, it happens sometimes we get so many a day. What car did you email on? Call us and we can talk about this natter more. David (owner)

Great customer service

by from Florida |

The staff at integrity motors is very friendly and can help you with any questions. Will got me into the car I wanted with a payment I could handle. Thanks guys

July 19, 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR CAR, AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.