Platinum Auto Mall

Platinum Auto Mall

37-15 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 888-844-2613

WE ONLY SELL ACCIDENT FREE WITH CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY AUTOMOBILES COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM

Easy Deal

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Hay my name is Jared stevenson and i came to platinum auto mall to buy a car for my sons 18th birthday.He wanted a nice car like his friends and platinum auto mall had a great selection of used luxury cars for great prices. They had BMW's, Mercedes and Audi's for low reasonable prices.We brought a 328i BMW for our son and he was so happy when he saw it; it came with a clean car fax very clean it basically brand new. Things went so good we were able to leave the car the same day.

Platinum Auto Mall responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Jared you must have noticed how hard we work to earn your buisness.We believe in total customer satisfaction.I am glad we made your car shopping a plesant experience.God bless you. Thank you for your buisness.

Excellent Service

by from Reading, PA |

It was my first time buying a car, but my boyfriend and I already knew what car we wanted. So we searched for it online and found it at "Platinum Auto Mall." We made a 3 hour drive just for this car from PA to NY because of their fair prices. Val, the sales person who assisted us and his boss, Bruce are the best!!! They are very friendly and honest. They also seem to care a lot about their customers. Although I spent all day in the dealer, I think it was worth it. Bruce made everything easy for me since I didn't have to deal with transferring plates from NY to PA and I even got my plates within a week. Besides doing a great job, and having good prices. They also have a variety of beautiful cars. I highly recommend them!!

Great Place

by from Astoria NY |

My name is Denis i went to platinum auto mall. Once i walked in they were really friendly and kind. They have a great stuff of people. If you had any questions they would answer with the truth. Very honest and in my opinion thats always great they tell you everything most dealers wont every tell you. I got my first car there which was an 2011 Infiniti G25x they made it every easy by letting me get it the same day. Which i had my plates i didnt even have to go to the DMV. All thanks to Ronny(salesperson) and for making everything happen Mr. Brown (salesmanager) which was a very big help. If you need a car fast go to these guys!!!!

Happy Mom with Happy Son

by from Bronx, NY |

For starters, This was the first time I ever financed a vehicle and it was as a birthday gift for my 24 year old son. Platinum Automall was the 7th car dealer we had visited in a 2 weekend span. Everything went so great. They worked with us- we traded a 2007 Chevy Impala and left with a 2013 dodge charger. I was shocked at the deal they offered us. The finance rate was just as shocking being that my credit is so very poor. The rate was over 6% lower than what I had anticipated. In life we all have our personal dentist, doctors, beauticians, barbers, store clerks, etc? this is now the one and ONLY place I will refer anyone to and use for any and all of my car needs. PS... All the salespeople are great BUT I personally recommend- Val and Wayne!!!! They rock :) I give platinum automotive a 5* rating? Sincerely, Happy mom with Happy son Janira De Los Santos, Bronx NY

my expeirience

by from New York NY |

I purchase a car from platinum auto mall and was pleased with the result, very friendly atmosphere. i recommend them for all your car needs. REP Geovanny was very good.

Excellent Customer Service, Very Nice People

by from Queens,Ny |

This Dealership is outstanding in customer service. I went into this dealer to buy my first car and got approved my sales man Randy and Wayne were excellent. These guys make you feel right at home, they wont let you leave until you are fully satisfied with your deal. The finance director Bruce L Green is an extremely patient person and will get you what you want trust me. If you want a new or used car please go to Platinum Auto Mall you will not regret it.

Great customer

by from brooklyn ny |

Dimitri A++++++ customer service rep, you was awesome for dealing with me because I was so confusing Customer I didn't know what I type of vehicle Dimitri had did what it's take to make me a happy customer Dimitri thanks again I will recommend people to you and the company

great service

by from queens |

I take my hat off to platinum they were fair and proffesional.i got the vehicle I wanted at a excellent price.. I'm very pleased...thanks to Bruce , wayne, and fara

Excellent service!

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Platinum auto mall is the place you definitely need to go to.The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. Ali was so helpful and provided excellent service. They found nowme a great car for a price. I'm very happy with my purchase. I'll definitely recommend Platium auto mall to all my friends, family and coworkers. Thank you guys.

Great service.. And great prices..

by from Queens NY |

As soon as I walked thru the door I was treated Like a gentleman.. Thanks to Bruce for the great deal and thanks to Geo for making everything go smooth... I would definitely buy a car from there again.. Bruce u the man....don't forget my key lol

Deserved a review! Great price & I left same day!

by from New York, NY |

So let me start by saying I myself have worked at a car dealership so I know how things work and if a dealership is trying to rip me off and Platinum Auto mall wasn't. When I 1st arrived I was helped by Tahir and Ronny they were honest, cool and really down to earth. Showed me the exact car I wanted, a 2008 acura TL. I went on a test drive wth Tahir, it was in great condition no scratches, dents or anything that needed repair. Plus I got such a great price!!! I told them what my budget was, they worked with me and brought the price down by $3,000! Even the dealership where I use to work couldn't give me a better deal! Then came the financing part! It was pretty quick and the manager Bruce was nice, funny and very personable! I told him what I was and was not interested in and he didn't try to sell me anything extra. He was honest so I closed the deal and drove out of there same day with my TL!! I would refer Platinum auto mall to anyone reading this review!