Platinum Auto Mall

Used 888-844-2613

WE ONLY SELL CLEAN CARFAX AUTOMOBILES COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM

Easy Deal

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Hay my name is Jared stevenson and i came to platinum auto mall to buy a car for my sons 18th birthday.He wanted a nice car like his friends and platinum auto mall had a great selection of used luxury cars for great prices. They had BMW's, Mercedes and Audi's for low reasonable prices.We brought a 328i BMW for our son and he was so happy when he saw it; it came with a clean car fax very clean it basically brand new. Things went so good we were able to leave the car the same day.

Platinum Auto Mall responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Jared you must have noticed how hard we work to earn your buisness.We believe in total customer satisfaction.I am glad we made your car shopping a plesant experience.God bless you. Thank you for your buisness.

Good Inventory Good Service

by from Long Island City, NY |

I purchasd my car 3 days ago and immediately had to park it in airport long term parking, so I cannot speak to much on my vehicle just yet. I'm writing because if someone asked me if the place is worth going to I could actually say yes. In an area of queens dealerships that are known for being shady and not too trustworthy, I was happy that my experience with Randy, Wayne (for sure) and Bruce was personable. I would also encourage anyone to check out their stock here first. I was also pleased the items on their Website were exactly as they were on their lot! Now are their less than stellar things to be said of a dealership yes (like any)but this place unlike Major World features gentleman that you can straight talk to. Russ, LIC

Great Inventory, Good Service

by from Long Island City, NY |

great service

by from new york city |

no lie they took care of me. if you want to buy a car platinum auto mall is the place to go. Bruce green and the crew would make sure u leave there with a smile on your face.

Got my Dream car

by from Queens, Ny |

My sales person Joe was great. Bruce Green was very helpful and professional. He walked me step by step through the whole financing experience taking his time and getting me the best deals. I left with my dream car a BMW. I recommend Platinum Auto Mall to my family and friends

Awesome Service & Price

by from Queens, NY |

My husband and I went to Platinum Auto Mall for the SUV we been wanting for a long time and unfortunately it became unavailable during the paperwork process (someone else put down a deposit at the same time). Val was more then helpful, he was very attentive and assisted with working to find an SUV that we wanted. During our second visit, Val got us our SUV in our budget and Yousef literally pulled a miracle to get the loan we needed so that we can leave with the car that evening. All the gentlemen were great and polite even after spending the day with our 1 year old who was running around their showroom yelling and playing :) Despite the long day, my family and I left in our SUV very happy! We will definitely recommend this dealership to our family & friends!

***Great Service & Price***

Awesome Service & Price

Great Buying experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I went to Platinum Automall for the first time after looking for my dream car online. From the moment me and my wife entered we was greeted by a nice young man who asked us what we were looking to purchase, told us he have the exact one and presented the care for us to look at. I was so elated and fell even more in love. His customer service and presentation was magnificent. The buying process took a little longer than we anticipated, but it was worth the wait especially with the help of Bruce Green the general manager who was determined to go the extra mile to ensure we leave as a satisfied and happy customer. Thanks to Platinum Automall am enjoying my dream car. I recommend this dealership and will do more business with them in the future.

Great service, very professional

by from brooklyn, ny |

I had a great experience buying my first car. Bruce was very helpful and professional, yet friendly. Would definitely recommend this place

Great service

by from Brooklyn New York |

The buying experience top rated , upon entering the build i was greeted by a a sales rep. Was looking for my dream car and i did find it there. Thanks guys.