Platinum Auto Mall

Used 888-844-2613

WE ONLY SELL CLEAN CARFAX AUTOMOBILES COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM

Easy Deal

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Hay my name is Jared stevenson and i came to platinum auto mall to buy a car for my sons 18th birthday.He wanted a nice car like his friends and platinum auto mall had a great selection of used luxury cars for great prices. They had BMW's, Mercedes and Audi's for low reasonable prices.We brought a 328i BMW for our son and he was so happy when he saw it; it came with a clean car fax very clean it basically brand new. Things went so good we were able to leave the car the same day.

Platinum Auto Mall responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Jared you must have noticed how hard we work to earn your buisness.We believe in total customer satisfaction.I am glad we made your car shopping a plesant experience.God bless you. Thank you for your buisness.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from FLUSHING,NEW YORK |

Went to Platinum Auto Mall after looking online. I spotted the car i was looking for, it was exactly the way it was advertised. My salesman Randy came out and went right to business asking if i wanted a test drive. Everything went smooth and Randy and everyone one else was very friendly. i am very happy with my 2010 Hyundai Genesis coupe.

Shout out to everybody

by from "Long Island City,NY" |

Shout out to everybody over there at platinum Automall! Bruce,Wayne ,Yousef and my man Steve! They got me looking good in my new car. If you need something you should definitely call those guys they really work with you to make sure you leave there satisfied.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Bronx, NY 10462 |

Last week my husband and I walked in to Platinum Auto mall, a couple hours later drove off in a beautiful family car. The staff is courteous and attentive. We're enjoying our new car so much, I plan on visiting them again to purchase car # 2. Thank you so much for all your help with choosing the right car for us.

false advertising

by from queens, ny |

The price listed on the web site is not the true price of the car. There special internet price is only if you finance the vehicle with there bank on there terms. I was going to pay cash for the car my wife liked. It looked good ran good but the cash price was 3,000 dollars more. If I would have financed with them the price would have been close to the same. So good by to platinum auto mall I will take my business to another dealer.

Platinum Auto Mall is the place to go!!!

by from Queens, NY |

I want to thank Roney and Platinum Auto Mall for a great shopping experience. They answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend them. I am happy with my 2011 BMW X6. Thank you

Great customer service

by from Brookly, NY |

They was very helpful and made sure i got the car that i wanted with no worries.

They have their bank

by from Long Island City |

They have their bank and their warranty for the best price. My husband and I still felt we got the car we wanted for a great price and lowered our payments. We traded in our old Infiniti for a newer Acura and love our "new" car. The sales people were friendly and helpful.

Great Buying Experience

by from New york, NY |

I was car hunting this past weekend and ended up hitting every car dealership on Northern Boulevard. After hours of talking to countless salesmen at multiple dealerships, I turned right back around and went to the first place where I started: Platinum Auto Mall. No other dealerships compared to the price that they were offering for a Nissan Sentra. When I came back, they were as friendly and helpful as ever, guiding me through the process of buying and financing the car. My boyfriend was even able to watch the soccer game in the waiting lounge as we completed the process. Bruce, the general manager, was very genuine and personable. Our salesman, Roney, was also very helpful, answering all our questions. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend!

Great Service

by from Bronx NY |

Great customer service..Both a used vehicle and they registered it gave me plates and I was able to drive home with ever going to the dmv

I got what I was looking for.

by from Queens, NY |

I would like to start this review by saying I really am a customer no B.S there! I went Platinum Auto Mall on a Saturday just to check it out Before I read the Reviews online. Roney greeted me. I told him exactly the BMW series I was looking for and my price range. I was told that there will be a car fitting my description in a couple of days. when I went home and read the reviews I was very Wary. but because I had a good vibe from Roney I said let me see for myself. first of All everyone was friendly. Nick actually let me take the Car to a mechanic of my choosing. Took me 1.5 HR. ( and NO We didn't take it to the Bahamas Nick) lol the car checked out besides a minor issue that was addressed before I left the Dealership. I did my Own Insurance on the phone with Geico. Had them fax the ID cards straight to the dealership. I was offered the warranty and turned it down with no issue whatsoever.Bruce said "you don't want the Warrany that's ok, it's your decision) Now this is the Kicker when I went to finalize everything. My credit is fair in the mid 600. when my FICO score was 740 my previous car loan's APR was 8.7, Bruce Green went out of his way to get me a really good rate given my credit situation at least. My Score is 669 My APR is 7.4, I'm not gonna lie I tried to negotiate some Fees that all Dealerships charge. but Bruce knew I was getting the car cheaper than the Market Value, so he wouldn't budge. The only inconvenience I had caused myself was that I turned in my custom plates to the DMV the day before for storage because i didn't want to have any tickets linked to my old car that I had sold that weekend, so now i have to wait to transfer my Vanity plates to my new Bimmer. My main thing is I left the dealership very Happy. The car I bought was exactly what I wanted ( wish it had Navi though lol). My wife fell inlove with it. if you go in there Just ask for Roney or Yusef. They are good guys. Roney was extremely patient with me. My advice to any customer just go in there knowing what you want and how much you can afford. and Yes there will be extra fees on top of the price you negotiate with them. It's a dealership not a private seller. all dealerships will charge you those fees. Thank you.