Platinum Auto Mall

Used 888-844-2613

WE ONLY SELL CLEAN CARFAX AUTOMOBILES COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM

2007 Nissan SENTRA

by from Bushwick NY |

I definitely recommend this place!!! I have a not-so-impecable credit score and Felix my salesman helped me get a car! still shocked I was even approved for a whole car! with my bad credit I was expecting to walk away with a scooter.Thanks

by from Castle Hill BX |

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. Felix my sales guy did not give me the vibe of the typical car salesman at all. lol I was quite surprised since other dealerships I went to pressured me to leave deposits and fill applications I wasn't ready to fill out as of yet. As I did my research before going in I spoke to Brenda the secretary. Shes a sweetheart and answers all your questions. Nothing but HAPPY about my 2013 Honda CRV purchase.

2009 BMW 550i

by from Richmond Hill NY |

Thank you!!! Giovanni you are great and informative sales person. You definitely took the pressure off my shoulders and made sure I was always in the loop of my purchase. Richard my finance guy was on point with those numbers!!!! thank you!!! He knew i had a somewhat low credit score and he made sure that I walked away with the car that i came in for. Payments were really looking nice compared to my expectations!! you guys are the best.

My new baby: 2013 Mercedes Benz R350

by from astoria queens |

Nice and professional staff. Definitely helped me out with the process of my 2013 Mercedes Benz R350. I am even more content with my deal and monthly payment!I definitely recommend it! THANKS PLATINUM AUTOMALL!

2013 Acura TL

by from bronx ny |

Great place to purchase your car! Very nice friendly and welcoming staff. After weeks of research my search ended with them!!Very happy.THANKS PLATINUM AUTOMALL!!!

Great deal

by from washington., Dc |

Quality of vehicle is great, perfect car very nice service, I've been to other dealerships and they have tried to charge me an arm and a leg for a junk car. Very happy with the customer service I received here. There very upfront with final cost. I was happy about that, plus the coverage is a plus. I am very happy with my new bmw

HAPPY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

by from Floral Park Queens |

I am one happy lady! I saw a 2013 Nissan Rouge online and I called in. Automatically the nice secretary by the name of Brenda answered all the questions I had in mind regarding the car.I set up an apt for the next day. I went in and everyone was very proffesional & polite. Felix my salesman had a very warm smile and made me feel comfortable!! That was definitely a big plus since its my first purchase.He explained to me the complete process and made sure I was very informed about my purchase! I ended up taking home my 2013 Nissan Rouge and I couldnt be any happier!! Thanks Brenda, Felix & Richard!!!!

Never again!

by from New York, NY |

I bought the car in December. The price was great and it was The exact car I wanted. Every person I encountered here was very nice, and usually friendly. They also seemed professional. These I bought the car in December. The price was great and it was The exact car I wanted. the only good things to say here... The process took much longer than expected 1and longer than it had when I bought 2 cars previously at other dealerships. A week after, my check engine light came on and my automatic car stalled TWICE- literally as I was driving In the city. This is not only frustrating, but unsafe! I took it back, and it was "fixed." Check engine light came on again and it was fixed again. The Inspection sticker was replaced then (I'm not sure why but that's not an issue). A few weeks later, I realized on my own that my temporary registration had EXPIRED. They didn't mail me a new one, In fact they had not even sent the paperwork to the DMV. They gave me a new temporary registration that expires February 30- THERE IS NEVER at 30th of February. They did not even begin the process for this until February - I know this because this is when my insurance company notified me. The guy who does the financing was also professional and helpful. But there is a typo on my finance contract- A TYPO. instead of subtracting my down payment it was added so it looks like I will ultimately pay 5k more than I actually will on the car UNBELIEVABLE. I'm not even mad this is so ridiculous. I will be happy to NEVER go back... After I pick up my registration from them. Again.