Platinum Auto Mall

37-15 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 888-844-2613

Great Buying Experience

by from New york, NY |

I was car hunting this past weekend and ended up hitting every car dealership on Northern Boulevard. After hours of talking to countless salesmen at multiple dealerships, I turned right back around and went to the first place where I started: Platinum Auto Mall. No other dealerships compared to the price that they were offering for a Nissan Sentra. When I came back, they were as friendly and helpful as ever, guiding me through the process of buying and financing the car. My boyfriend was even able to watch the soccer game in the waiting lounge as we completed the process. Bruce, the general manager, was very genuine and personable. Our salesman, Roney, was also very helpful, answering all our questions. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend!

Great Service

by from Bronx NY |

Great customer service..Both a used vehicle and they registered it gave me plates and I was able to drive home with ever going to the dmv

I got what I was looking for.

by from Queens, NY |

I would like to start this review by saying I really am a customer no B.S there! I went Platinum Auto Mall on a Saturday just to check it out Before I read the Reviews online. Roney greeted me. I told him exactly the BMW series I was looking for and my price range. I was told that there will be a car fitting my description in a couple of days. when I went home and read the reviews I was very Wary. but because I had a good vibe from Roney I said let me see for myself. first of All everyone was friendly. Nick actually let me take the Car to a mechanic of my choosing. Took me 1.5 HR. ( and NO We didn't take it to the Bahamas Nick) lol the car checked out besides a minor issue that was addressed before I left the Dealership. I did my Own Insurance on the phone with Geico. Had them fax the ID cards straight to the dealership. I was offered the warranty and turned it down with no issue whatsoever.Bruce said "you don't want the Warrany that's ok, it's your decision) Now this is the Kicker when I went to finalize everything. My credit is fair in the mid 600. when my FICO score was 740 my previous car loan's APR was 8.7, Bruce Green went out of his way to get me a really good rate given my credit situation at least. My Score is 669 My APR is 7.4, I'm not gonna lie I tried to negotiate some Fees that all Dealerships charge. but Bruce knew I was getting the car cheaper than the Market Value, so he wouldn't budge. The only inconvenience I had caused myself was that I turned in my custom plates to the DMV the day before for storage because i didn't want to have any tickets linked to my old car that I had sold that weekend, so now i have to wait to transfer my Vanity plates to my new Bimmer. My main thing is I left the dealership very Happy. The car I bought was exactly what I wanted ( wish it had Navi though lol). My wife fell inlove with it. if you go in there Just ask for Roney or Yusef. They are good guys. Roney was extremely patient with me. My advice to any customer just go in there knowing what you want and how much you can afford. and Yes there will be extra fees on top of the price you negotiate with them. It's a dealership not a private seller. all dealerships will charge you those fees. Thank you.

BAD service...

by from queens ny |

bought a car from them this year and it was all great when you are paying your money, but after that they ignore your calls and dont file you extended warranty..DONT GO THERE..

Got my E350

by from New York |

I really thank Felix and Bruce for making this process successful and easy. The whole staff helped out greatly in my purchase

Good service

by from Brooklyn, New York |

The people are very friendly and easy to work with. They listen to you and make sure that you leave happy. I have no complaints. It was my first time buying a car and I'm very satisfied.

great experience!!! GEO!!

by from east elmhurst, NY |

Geo great sales person gave a lot of info. great person to come when it comes to a used car.

wow got M37x thanx to these guy

by from Staten island ny |

the guys did a great job in getting me into the car that i really wanted..... Thank to Felix and Geovanny and Bruce Thank you

got a nice car at this place!

by from QUEENS, NY |

great customer service and great deal. I'm very satisfied!

2009 Mercedes Benz s550

by from ridgewood ny |

Thanks Geo for your help in my purchase of my s550. You definitely helped my process go smoother and faster than I expected.