Platinum Auto Mall

Used 888-844-2613

WE ONLY SELL CLEAN CARFAX AUTOMOBILES COME SEE OUR NEW SHOWROOM

Great deal

by from washington., Dc |

Quality of vehicle is great, perfect car very nice service, I've been to other dealerships and they have tried to charge me an arm and a leg for a junk car. Very happy with the customer service I received here. There very upfront with final cost. I was happy about that, plus the coverage is a plus. I am very happy with my new bmw

HAPPY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

by from Floral Park Queens |

I am one happy lady! I saw a 2013 Nissan Rouge online and I called in. Automatically the nice secretary by the name of Brenda answered all the questions I had in mind regarding the car.I set up an apt for the next day. I went in and everyone was very proffesional & polite. Felix my salesman had a very warm smile and made me feel comfortable!! That was definitely a big plus since its my first purchase.He explained to me the complete process and made sure I was very informed about my purchase! I ended up taking home my 2013 Nissan Rouge and I couldnt be any happier!! Thanks Brenda, Felix & Richard!!!!

Never again!

by from New York, NY |

I bought the car in December. The price was great and it was The exact car I wanted. Every person I encountered here was very nice, and usually friendly. They also seemed professional. These I bought the car in December. The price was great and it was The exact car I wanted. the only good things to say here... The process took much longer than expected 1and longer than it had when I bought 2 cars previously at other dealerships. A week after, my check engine light came on and my automatic car stalled TWICE- literally as I was driving In the city. This is not only frustrating, but unsafe! I took it back, and it was "fixed." Check engine light came on again and it was fixed again. The Inspection sticker was replaced then (I'm not sure why but that's not an issue). A few weeks later, I realized on my own that my temporary registration had EXPIRED. They didn't mail me a new one, In fact they had not even sent the paperwork to the DMV. They gave me a new temporary registration that expires February 30- THERE IS NEVER at 30th of February. They did not even begin the process for this until February - I know this because this is when my insurance company notified me. The guy who does the financing was also professional and helpful. But there is a typo on my finance contract- A TYPO. instead of subtracting my down payment it was added so it looks like I will ultimately pay 5k more than I actually will on the car UNBELIEVABLE. I'm not even mad this is so ridiculous. I will be happy to NEVER go back... After I pick up my registration from them. Again.

beautiful cars. great communication

by from bronx ny |

great assistance from geovanny and yousef.thanks for helping me buy a new car

February 12, 2014

we ARE SO PLEASED TO KNOW YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING 2008 BMW 528I.tHANK YOU FOR YOUR BUISNESS

Platinum Auto Mall -Geovanny

by from Boston, MA |

Beautiful cars at good prices; great assistance by both Geovanny and Yousef; I left the dealership with a great deal- Highly recommended!

February 5, 2014

We strive to do our best for our valuable customers, Come to our beautiful showroom to see the difference in professionalism and courtesy between us and dealerships operating out of shacks.

Bought Acura

by from brooklyn, ny |

In order to get the best price you must go through their bank and add on their warranty. In the end my husband and I thought the price was still great. The sales people were friendly and helped us out. We traded in our older Infinity for a newer Acura and love our "new" car while lowering our monthly payments.

February 6, 2014

We work with 18 different lenders so that we can provide our customers the best rate possible. Please come and find out we get the best approval

Great Dealer

by from New York |

Came to Platinum Auto Mall looking to probably purchase a car, did not expect to leave with it the same day, but the deal Geovanny and his boss gave me was so great i had to leave with the car. Great business, car in great shape with warranty, couldn't find a better deal anywhere else.

February 6, 2014

geo is our best sales person he really works very hard .Geo always says every customer is # 1 in his book he goes out of his way to earn praises from everybody. Thank you

NIce Service and great price

by from Elmhurst, NY |

thank you to Geovanny (our salesmen)... you give us a good price and perfect service... we really appreaciate with your help and it was really helpful for us...

February 6, 2014

We have worked very hard and assembled very courteous sales personnel. Thank you for your business

UNBELIVABLE DEALS

by from NEW YORK , NEW YORK |

HI MY NAME IS AMY KENDALL AND I BOUGHT A 07 BMW X3 A WEEK AGO AND I CAN SAY I WAS VERY IMPRESS , THE STAFF WAS VERY FUN LOVING AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THE CARS AND OVERALL THE MADE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE FUN , NO PREASURE JUST LOTS OF FUN AND THE BUSINESS SIDE WAS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY . THANK YOU PLATINUM AUTOMALL ,

February 6, 2014

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business, Do not forget you have 6 yrs. maintenance with us.

AWESOME

by from LONG ISLAND NEW YORK |

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT VEHICLE VALUES CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY HELPFUL

February 6, 2014

Thank you very much. God bless you.