Mapledale Motors

Mapledale Motors

8096 NY-12, Barneveld, NY 13304

Used 888-808-8746

Everything you're looking for in a vehicle and a dealership.

Scion XB

by from Clinton |

Bought a 2005 Scion xB for my son as a graduation present. Dave was great -- no high pressure, very helpful, easy to work with. The price was quite fair, and the car is super! I would recommend DG Automotive to anyone. Gary

Mapledale Motors responded to this review

June 9, 2014

Good to hear from you Gary, glad the car was a hit with your son! Thank you again for your business! DG

Bought a 2003 Dodge Durango

by from Albany, NY |

Needed a vehicle ASAP due to a crash and Dave came to the rescue. Truck is perfect for my lifestyle and dave worked with me through every step of the process. When its time for another vehicle i wouldnt think of going anywhere else. He's a cutie too.

07 Honda

by from Utica, NY |

The process was so EASY. Dave was wonderful and very helpful. I choose my car, paid, and drove off! I'm am so happy that he fitted me with the best car and the car is in immaculate condition. He was very specific amd very informational. Very pleasurable to work with and will recommend to people! Good luck on your business and shall prosper. LOVE MY CAR

Extremely Happy

by from Holland Patent, NY |

Since I'm a Honda guy I was drawn to Mapledale motors because they had a good selection in the price range I was looking at. Dave couldn't be an easier guy to deal with.Very laid back and no pressure at all. I couldn't be happier with my new van and I felt that the price I paid was more than fair. I've already recommended Mapledale Motors to a friend.

Great place to go

by from Boonville NY |

We bought a 2006 Camery acouple weeks ago from Dave.By far the best and easiest salesperson to deal with. Very laid back and not pushy at all. We went a few months ago with our son and looked at cars, but Dave didn't have anything in our sons range. We went back when we were looking and he remmebered us, that means alot.We have nothing but praise for Dave and the way he handles his buisness.We couldn't make it durring his buisness hrs he told us pick a time and he'll be there and he was.We called him with a slight problem with the seatbelt, he told us to stop in after work. I did he came right out tore it apart and fixed it and we even chatted alittle durring and after. I would strongly recommend Dave and DG Auto. We will deffinetly go back we or someone in our family needs a vehicle....Thanks Dave keep up the good work.

Second Purchase from DG just as great as the first

by from Remsen NY |

When my wife needed a car I knew just where to go,... DG Automotive!!!!! Dave sold me my truck a couple years ago (runs like a champ BTW!) once again Dave treated us like family and found a car for our budget. It is super clean, runs great and my wife couldn't be happier.

Great service

by from Syracuse ny |

I recently purchased a acura rdx from Dave, the customer service and how he handled everything was great he even stayed later at the dealership to wait for me to come get the vehicle because i didnt get out of work till late, and i can say that i will we doing more business with Dave again in the future

Fantastic!

by from Oneida, NY |

Excellent customer service. A breath of fresh air in the used car business.

2006 Toyota Tacoma

by from Remsen NY |

Had the most stress free vehicle buying experience I have ever had. Dave handled everything on time and far exceeded my expectations. Truck was spotless, fueled up and check over thoughly. Could not ask for any better service. I highly recommend DG Automotive!

A Good Place to Get a Good Deal!

by from Barneveld, NY |

I purchased a beautiful Toyota Camry. The service was great. Dave was very accommodating and easy to deal with. I will recommend DG Automotive to everyone.

My new GMC

by from Whitesboro ny |

Great experience at DG. No sales pitch. Every small flaw was pointed out before sale. Friendly service and prompt with all aspects of sale. Highly recommend Dave for a good used auto. 5 stars