Mapledale Motors

Mapledale Motors

8096 NY-12, Barneveld, NY 13304

Used 888-808-8746

Everything you're looking for in a vehicle and a dealership.

Great Experience!

by from Baldwinsville, New York |

I just want to say Thank You Dave, you made buying a vehicle enjoyable and stress free. I recently bought a 2006 Rav 4 and I am very satisfied. I would recommend anyone who is in the market of buying a car to go to Mapledale Motors, you will not be disappointed.

April 13, 2015

Thank you Connie! Hope you love that Rav-4! Dave

need a car

by from Holland Patent NY |

Just bought a Honda Accord from Dave very happy with the purchase would recommend him to anybody looking for a car thanks again Dave

need a car

by from Holland patent NY |

I recently bought a Honda Accord from Dave and I'm very pleased with my purchase this was my first car I had ever bought and Dave made the process easy and enjoyable would definitely recommend buying a car from his lot thanks again dave

great service!

by from richfield springs, ny |

It was great service and a good car! Thanks Dave! Definitely going to recommend you to my friends. The car is running great I love it and have been driving it like crazy.

May 12, 2015

Thanks Briar, you are going to love your Mini Cooper!

Trustworthy Dealer

by from Rome, NY |

I recently purchased a 2012 Black Honda Civic from Mapledale Motors, and I am more than ecstatic about my purchase. I told Dave the exact car I was looking for and he made my dream come true within a short period of time. I have never experienced such great customer service and I will never go to another dealership again. Dave made the entire process quick and easy, and I now have a beautiful Honda Civic. I couldn't be any happier. Dave made my year, and I am forever grateful. Thank you again Mapledale Motors for the extraordinary experience, and my beautiful car!

Superior Customer Service

by from Newport, NY |

I recently bought a 2007 Toyota Camry from Dave at Mapledale Motors. The buying process was so quick and easy that I won't even think of going anywhere else next time I'm in search of a vehicle. As a person who works in the customer service field, I am very critical of customer service I receive. Dave far exceeded my expectations with his attention to detail, clear communication, and the overall purchase experience. I am very happy with my new car. Thank you, Dave, and keep up the great work!

April 13, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Christy, hope you love your Camry! Dave

Exceptional Experience

by from Remsen, NY |

Purchased 2010 Toyota Camry from Dave and I am very happy with my vehicle. Vehicle was in excellent condition as advertised. Very quick and easy purchasing process. Dave was very responsive in providing purchase info to bank, helping me to complete loan process in less than an hour.

Bought a 2003 Dodge Durango

by from Albany, NY |

Needed a vehicle ASAP due to a crash and Dave came to the rescue. Truck is perfect for my lifestyle and dave worked with me through every step of the process. When its time for another vehicle i wouldnt think of going anywhere else. He's a cutie too.

07 Honda

by from Utica, NY |

The process was so EASY. Dave was wonderful and very helpful. I choose my car, paid, and drove off! I'm am so happy that he fitted me with the best car and the car is in immaculate condition. He was very specific amd very informational. Very pleasurable to work with and will recommend to people! Good luck on your business and shall prosper. LOVE MY CAR

Extremely Happy

by from Holland Patent, NY |

Since I'm a Honda guy I was drawn to Mapledale motors because they had a good selection in the price range I was looking at. Dave couldn't be an easier guy to deal with.Very laid back and no pressure at all. I couldn't be happier with my new van and I felt that the price I paid was more than fair. I've already recommended Mapledale Motors to a friend.

Great place to go

by from Boonville NY |

We bought a 2006 Camery acouple weeks ago from Dave.By far the best and easiest salesperson to deal with. Very laid back and not pushy at all. We went a few months ago with our son and looked at cars, but Dave didn't have anything in our sons range. We went back when we were looking and he remmebered us, that means alot.We have nothing but praise for Dave and the way he handles his buisness.We couldn't make it durring his buisness hrs he told us pick a time and he'll be there and he was.We called him with a slight problem with the seatbelt, he told us to stop in after work. I did he came right out tore it apart and fixed it and we even chatted alittle durring and after. I would strongly recommend Dave and DG Auto. We will deffinetly go back we or someone in our family needs a vehicle....Thanks Dave keep up the good work.