Upstate Auto Credit - Rochester

(5.0) 2 Reviews

800 Ridge Rd W, Rochester, NY 14615

Love my new car!

by from Rochester ny |

I have been looking for a place to buy a nice reliable car for a very long time since I have bad credit. My friends told me about upstate auto credit and so I decided to check it out! I went it that day and talked to Matt who was very friendly and helpful and that day I drove away in a car that I am absolutely in love with! They worked out a very nice payment plan for me even with my bad credit. Matt was very patient with me and did all he could to get me to be able to get the car I wanted and drive it home! Thank you Matt I love my car !!! (:

Friendly, honest, painless!

by from Rochester New York |

We came to Upstate to look at a few vehicles that had been posted on Craigslist. We were greeted by Jeff who was down to earth, friendly, and knowledgable. He didnt mind or seemed bothered that i kept asking questions about the vehicles. He knew what was important to us in a vehicle, and was honest if he felt the vehicle may not fit our needs. ( even though it was the vehicle that i originally wanted, and was the most expensive of the three we wanted to look at.) We test drove the three vehicles and although we were pleased with them all, we still had a few more on our list to see at another dealership. We were honest and told Jeff that's what we were going to do. He actually ENCOURAGED us to do so, explaining that he understood how tough the buying process could be, and that it was a smart idea to weigh out all options before making such a big decision. He didn't pressure us at all! At the end of the day we decided to purchase our vehicle from Upstate. Everyone there was courteous, and didn't pressure is at all. THANK YOU UPSTATE for making this an enjoyable end to our very long journey! THANK YOU JEFF! You were wonderful! I will definitely recommend you to everyone!