Goble Auto Sales

399 McCarter Hwy, Newark, NJ 07114

Used 973-824-8424 Used 973-824-8424

Great Dealership

by from Dover, NJ |

Such great people! They answered all my questions and helped me find the perfect car. I left there feeling like I went to the right place and my money was well spent. Highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

April 3, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are glad you were satisfied with your car buying experience. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Great service

by from New Jersey |

Goble auto sales were great, they had great customer service . Also they gave me a really good discount ! deff recommend !!

August 22, 2013

Thank you for your business! It was our pleasure to serve you.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Newark, Nj |

I went to Goble Auto Sales shopping for a car and as soon as I walked in I was treated well. Both Tony and his son helped me looking for a nice suv. After I decided which car I liked they answered all my questions about the car and were very nice and negotiable about the price. I came back from the test drive and Tony immediately asked if I was hungry. which I liked because not only did he want to sell me a good car but he was concerned about me. When I went into the office Julia helped me with my paperwork. After I was approved for a loan Tony helped me decide on which deal was better. I can honestly say it was a great experience working with them.

July 9, 2013

Thank you for your review! Happy we could provide you with a great car buying experience. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.