Wall Street Motors

(5.0) 6 Reviews

26 Wall St, Girard, PA 16417

Excellent, Friendly Service!

by from East Springfield Pa |

I Just purchased a 2000 Dodge Dakota from wall street motors today. The Truck is in excellent shape very clean and runs great. Andy and Dave are absolutely wonderful people! I would Recommend Wall Street Motors to anyone!

Great service, clean place, wonderful people

by from Girard Pennsylvania |

They are wonderful, friendly, understanding, just overall fantastic. I will definitely recommend them. I love my vehicle. Thanks for being wonderful!!

Great service and vehicles

by from Conneaut, Ohio |

I would recommend Wall Street Auto to everyone! They have great vehicles and great service. They make u feel like family not just another car buyer! Thanks guys!!""

Fantastic!!

by from Erie, PA |

Truly wonderful people! Doc worked hard to help me find a way to finance my car that worked with my current financial situation! Amazing car! Amazing people!

You won't find a better dealer

by from Edinboro, Pa |

I had to find a replacement car for my high school senior quick. I can't say enough about the great customer service at Wall Street Motors. Not only do the people that run it exemplify integrity, they are genuinely nice people that care about the process you are going through. I find that kind of customer service to be unprecedented in my many many previous experiences with car dealers. Their no hassle, no haggle approach is most welcome, but it is the personal touch that made me a believer, the care with finding a safe yet affordable car for a teenager. They empathized with my concern and put us in the right vehicle. I will definitely continue to buy cars there as well as encourage anyone I know that is in the market for a purchase.

Very friendly, honest and fair.

by from Hyde, PA |

Will definitely consider purchasing another vehicle again!!! It was a very fun experience for us because we found the car the night before on the internet and planned for a road trip the next day. Dave was very funny, down to earth, and honest. He stayed true to his word because he knew we were traveling to see our car. Thank you so much, you made our day!!!