Joe DENNIS Motors LLC

(5.0) 4 Reviews

3350 Westerville Rd, Columbus, OH 43224

Used 614-337-1211

TOP Quality Used Cars Since 1965

Finally an honest used car salesman

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My vehicle was totaled recently and I was in search of a replacement. I was really only interested in a certain make, model, and year; which was actually just a little newer than the one I previously drove. I also wanted decent mileage, and I was on a tight budget. JoeDennis motors was referred to me by a co-worker. I went on their website and was unable to locate the vehicle I wanted so I went on the vehicle locator. The following morning Dennis phoned me to discuss exactly what and when I wanted to purchase, as well as my budget. He went to work to try and locate the vehicle in my price range and time frame. Unfortunately for me I needed a vehicle quickly. Dennis was unable to locate the vehicle that I wanted as quickly as I needed it. I am quite certain had I given him more than a couple of days notice he would have located exactly what I was looking for. However he did work with me while I was pounding the pavement so that I was less likely to be hosed by another dealership, and let me tell you this there are a lot of shady dealerships out there and I went to several of them. Through my 4 day car hunt I felt like Dennis was my friend looking out for my best interest and I have never actually met him; all of our correspondence took place through phone calls and texting. Dennis showed me that there are used car salesmen with integrity and morals. In the end I found the vehicle I wanted about 3 hrs. away, but unfortunately I had to deal with many deceitful people trying to pull the wool over my eyes. In the future I will definitely work with this JoeDennis motors, I will either be less particular about what I want or give a little more time to locate it. I will also refer them to everyone I know or talk to. I would give them 20 stars if it was an option. Thank you so much Dennis for helping me out and one day soon I will actually meet you and hopefully buy a car from you.

August 13, 2013

Gwen, when we started Joe DENNIS Motors we wanted to make every attempt to change the used car buying experience and replace the old stereotype of used car salesman. We realize that sometimes to earn your business we may have to step aside from the sale and do our best to help find that perfect car that is wanted. From your comments above, it appears that we are on the right track, which means a lot to us at Joe DENNIS Motors. We sure appreciate your review on our business and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you - Joe Dennis, Jr., President

Absolutely Amazing Service

by from columbus , oh |

This experience was absolutely amazing I emailed back and forth for about a week with Joe Jr and explain what I had wanted and with my hectic work schedule and a unplanned family emergency really made this process harder than it needed to be but I appreciate the patience that the whole company had with me and my situation. I never felt pressure never felt haggled and never thought a care salesman/dealer would be so patient and easy to work with. I drove the car a few times and knew that I wanted it but with my schedule I couldn't do everything right away and usually car salesman would constantly call and email but not these guys. I can't say enough about how awesome Mr joe Dennis sr and jr and Abe was in assisting me I would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Joe Dennis Motors!!!!!! GO BUCKS

October 21, 2013

Mike and Krystal, we truly appreciate not only your business but your review on our business. Building a new used car business where the Customer trusts the Dealer takes time because that Dealer hast to earn that reputation. We work hard at Joe DENNIS Motors to try to give every Customer the individual attention and understanding to provide a pleasant buying experience. Your kind words indicate we may be on the right track. Thank you for taking the time to tell us and those looking to do business with us. GO BUCKS! Joe Dennis, Jr. President Joe DENNIS Motors

The Joe DENNIS Motors Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After going from dealership to dealership, the experience when we arrived at Joe DENNIS Motors was a positive one. Sales service was prompt and friendly. The prices were very affordable. Once we found the truck we wished to purchase, the rest of the process was smooth and fairly painless. I would return and buy from them again.

August 5, 2013

Robert and Elysia thank you so much for the kind words and the recent purchase of the '02 Ford F150. We at Joe DENNIS Motors have been blessed with great customers who have appreciated the different buying experience we are trying to provide to each of customers. We are honored to have earned your business and trust and look forward to seeing you again.

The BEST customer care I have EVER received!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I was in the market for a used car...and Joe went above and beyond every expectation I had! He worked with me endlessly to get the deal done...and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership...and Joe for ANY of your car purchases...he does it the right and honest way! 5 stars...just wish I could give him 10!

August 5, 2013

Thanks Pete for the kind words for myself and Joe DENNIS Motors. We work hard to deliver our customers dream cars both in state and out. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife over these last couple of weeks and we look forward to earning your business again when you need the next car. Thank you for calling Joe DENNIS Motors.