Tasca Nissan

New 888-377-4012
Used 888-237-7734
Service 866-837-9793

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Great experience at Nissan in East Providence!

by from Riverside, RI |

When we went to Nissan in East Providence, we weren't sure what kind of car we were going to buy. We had gone to other dealers but weren't satisfied with the experience. When we walked into Nissan, we were immediately greeted with a friendly smile and felt very comfortable with the the store. We test drove a Versa and really liked the car and decided to purchase the car. The entire experience from the test drive to the paperwork was excellent and Shane went out of his way to make our experience at Nissan relaxed and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Nissan of East Providence to anyone! Sincerely, Richard R.

Tasca Nissan responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Hello Richard R, Thank you for the kind words and for your business. Shane is one of the best! Glad you settled on the Versa, its a great vehicle. Congratulations and enjoy!

Have already referred this dearership to others!!

by from Dighton, MA |

In comparing a few cars, I felt the most comfortable and got the best deal with Nissan of East Providence. I never felt pressured and I couldn't have asked for a nicer salesperson. Thanks for all your help Jarrod! I LOVE my Altima!!!

Great Experience

by from East Providence, RI |

My husband and I went in to buy a car. Jon worked with us for the car we wanted, all the features we wanted within the car, at the price we could work with. Initially, the monthly payments would have been higher than we'd like, so he went through the leasing to buy option (which we hadn't had explained to us at other dealerships). This option seemed too good to be true, and we were hesitant at first, but the monthly payments were significantly lower, which made it so much easier for us to get the car we wanted, not one we had to settle for! Jon has worked with us since through email (even after the sale) with any questions we might have forgotten to ask and has been wonderful. He is down to earth and easy to work with.

Amazing Experience

by from Providence, Rhode Island |

I came in to have my tires checked and decided to inquire on getting a newer vehichle. I am leaving with a new vehicle the John was excellent I felt like I was dealing with a friend not someone trying to get a tick on his belt. I would and have recommended this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Great sales department

by from Johnston, RI |

I was searching online for a new Murano and was contacted by 3 dealerships. Jason Chase?s 1st email came to me with his price broken down and all the car details right there with a click of the mouse. The other 2 car dealers would not provide a price unless I drove down to there dealerships. Jason set up a test drive for me a few days later and when I showed up I was greeted by Corey Hines and Jarrod Kilsey. Jarrod went with me on the test drive but did not pressure me to BUY THAT DAY. Later Jarrod called me with the information and pricing that I had requested concerning another model on the lot. I liked his price so we closed the deal the next day. While we were going thru all the paperwork with Lindsey their service department prepared the car. Before I left with my new car Jarrod explained all the features and answered my questions. I really liked the no hassle experience that I had with all of the Tasca Nissan sales staff.

Scott Beaudreau

by from Warwick RI |

First let me say how pleasantly surprised I was. From the first look on line when I was looking around to see what interested me to the last walk around of the vehicle the experience was smooth with no pressure and had absolutely no glitches at all. Mr. Jason Chase was very helpful from the word go. He called me to see what I was interested in without being pushy. I had other dealers call me as well only to say that unless I went in that day that they could not offer that price. Jason asked me what I was interested in and proceeded to tell me that he was here to help me with whatever questions or inquiries I may have. When I did find something that interested me he was very helpful. I had told Jason that I was interested in a used CRV that you had on the lot. I also told him that I was not sold on that car and that I was in no hurry to buy. During our discussions I sent over some criteria to Jason that I was looking for in a vehicle. I also had looked on your website to see what was available for a reasonable price. I came across a Rogue, nice car for not much more money that what I wanted to spend originally. Jason took the initiative to call me and discuss the options that were out there. Furthermore, Jason made sure that the Rogue that we had talked about was ready for a test drive when we arrived at the dealership. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership we met Jason and Derek Sivo. At this time we were still in no hurry to buy anything. Derek took us for a test drive, I asked him to come along as we had some questions regarding maintenance, longevity of the vehicle, mileage and such. Derek answered all our questions and was honest and very easy to talk with. If there was something he was not sure about he made sure that he obtained the right answer before telling us what it was. When we returned from the test drive, we walked around the lot a little looking at different vehicles but ultimately we stayed with the Rogue, the only difference being the color, we ended up with a silver model. While we were talking with Derek, the gentleman who handled my trade in treated us very nice. Extremely courteous. I apologize I do not remember his name. But he was very pleasant to deal with. Once we decided to move forward, I had informed Derek what my budget was. He came to us with an option that I had originally been against. We opted to lease the vehicle. The payment was in my budget and it made sense. Derek explained all the options, made it all very clear and easy to understand. At this time I filled out the credit application. While we were waiting I met George Sican, another very pleasant guy. He made the process even easier. It was getting late and he knew he would not get a reply from the bank last night. He told me that he would call me first thing in the morning so we could finish up the deal. This morning I received a call from George and Derek informing me that they were working on getting me a better rate and they would let me know as soon as they knew what was going on. George called me to tell me that he had indeed got the better rate for me and that I could come in to pick up my new vehicle. Upon arrival this afternoon, I was greeted by Derek at the door, They made sure that the process was simple and quick. They took care of the trade in only after I had a chance to go through my truck and make sure that I had removed everything I needed to. I had that truck a long time. Finally George sat with me and we filled out all the paperwork that was necessary. All in a very courteous professional manner. Derek came outside with me and we went through the car. He showed me the features and the basics of the car. In closing please let me say that when I came in last night I told the staff there that I have NEVER bought a vehicle from a dealer where I said I would go back to buy another. Not once, never been a repeat customer at any dealership Mr. Castergini let me say this. Not

Great Service

by from East Providence RI |

I recently made a purchase from Tasca Nissan in East Providence. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I specifically dealt with Jarrod who was extremely helpful. They made you feel very welcome and made the process of buying a car exceptionally easy. The car was out front waiting for me to test drive as soon as I arrived. I would highly recommend them.

Very good experience buying a new Murano!

by from Smithfield, RI |

We tried to deal with another dealer in the area but they didn't have the inventory Tasca had. So we called Tasca and they held the car aside for us, we never waited for a salesperson, who by the way was Shane. Shane was personable, friendly and I felt comfortable with him. I never felt pressured and he explained everything to me in detail. The deal was quick and easy and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Definitely will recommend this dealer and when the time comes for another vehicle, this will be my first stop.

Excellent experience with Jose at East Providence

by from Tiverton, Rhode Island |

Jose Cancel was the sales man that I had the pleasure of purchasing my brand new Rogue from. He made us feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable in the vehicle. He walked us through the entire process and made the purchase very easy. It was an absolute pleasure working with Jose. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a new car with Jose's help. Thank You

Hassle Free!

by from East Providence, RI |

Working with Shane, I never felt rushed or pressured. He was patient and was able to put me in the car of my choice with a deal that met my lengthy requirements :) He managed to turn what could have been a stressful experience for a single female into a pleasant one. The whole process from start to finish was relaxed. Thank you Shane, job well done!

Our great experience buying a car from TascaNissan

by from North Providence R.I. |

The whole experience was great.Our salesman,Shane Young was terrific.He explained every detail completely and took his time with us and answered all our questions.