Tasca Nissan

Service 866-837-9793 Service 866-837-9793

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Very Satisfied!

by from Rhode Island |

There was no pressure! We agreed on trade in values, new car pricing, financing.... Jose is a super nice salesman! When he was not available....Cannon was excellent as well! Jason made negotiations very easy! Fair trade value and new car pricing! Thanks for a stress free experience!!

Salesman Ibrahim Issa

by from East Providence RI |

I just bought a car from Tasca Nissan and our salesman Ibrahim Issa was great. He was patient, attentive, he listened and worked with us to ensure we were happy. I recommend this dealership and Ibrahim. All the staff there was pleasant and nice.

Great Service

by from Pawtucket,RI |

Cannon was very professional an kind ! He went above and beyond to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted! He was very helpful and answered all of my questions . I am certainly going to recommend this Nissan and Cannon himself to potential buyers . I appreciate everything that Nissian and Cannon did to make sure I got everything I wanted ! Thanks!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Swansea, MA |

Everyone from the minute I got out of my car was awesome. My salesman Josh Harper worked very diligently with me to get me in the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. He was awesome as well as Matt and Stefan... This is my 4th Nissan and 2nd one from Tasca Nissan and I would recommend Tasca to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new or used car. Josh Harper, He had a lot of patience with me as I did drive him crazy with all the back and forth. They went above and beyond and I am doing the happy dance! Thank you Josh, Matt and Stefan for going above and beyond!!! Linda Iavarone

Definitely recommend: service and prices!!

by from North Attleboro, MA |

I definitely recommend Tasca Nissan. Such friendly service and amazing deals. I purchased my car from Abe and he was so knowledgeable and friendly. I got exactly what I was looking for. There were so many options but he literally led me to my ideal car. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he had no problems helping me! If you're stopping by, ask for Abe!! I'm so happy with my purchase and very satisfied with the service. Literally the best service I've had at ANY car dealership. Thanks again Abe!

Ibrahim Issa -

by from seekonk Massachusetts |

My family and I just bought our first car from Tasca Nissan and our salesman Ibrahim Issa made it the best experience ever. He was attentive, he listened and worked with us to ensure we were happy. Not only would I recommend this dealership but I recommend when you go ask for Ibrahim. In fact every person there was pleasant and nice.

Friendly Conversation

by from Bristol, RI |

We discussed the car that I was looking for. We went to the car line were Duane made general comments about the car. He answered my questions about the car. It was a pleasant conversation and no high pressure sales talk. I said this is the one and we went inside to write it up. Great deal with friendly sales talk.

Phenomenal customer service

by from E. Providence, RI |

Truly excellent service here. Jose was very informative in every way possible which made my decision even easier to purchase a new vehicle. Jose was also helpful in explaining what every feature was used for in my new vehicle. I have zero complaints. Excellent customer service and I highly recommend Jose to any customer looking to purchase a new vehicle from Tasca Nissan.

Great Experience

by from Seekonk, MA |

I was very happy with my experience at Tasca Nissan! I was helped by Jose and was very pleased with his hard work. Definately will be back.

Family

by from East Providence, RI |

Jose helped me find my first car before Thanksgiving last year. He treated me like family and made sure the process was easy and understandable. Every time I stop into the dealership he is there to greet me like family. If you want to be treated right go to Jose.