Tasca Nissan

Service 866-837-9793

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Very Satisfied!

by from Rhode Island |

There was no pressure! We agreed on trade in values, new car pricing, financing.... Jose is a super nice salesman! When he was not available....Cannon was excellent as well! Jason made negotiations very easy! Fair trade value and new car pricing! Thanks for a stress free experience!!

Value of meeting the right salesman

by from East Providence, RI |

We are a second-time customer of this dealership. Upon arrival, we were met by Jose Cancel. He immediately listened to what we wanted in our new vehicle. We walked out to the lot, Jose found the vehicle that fit our wants, including the color and interior. We took a test drive and purchased the vehicle. Jose is the first salesman we spoke with that answered all of our questions without hesitation. He never once had to run to the manager to ask about the vehicle. This was important to us. While we would suggest that the buying process be streamlined, we would recommend both the dealership and most importantly, Jose.

Great, Friendly Service - Pleasure to work with

by from Barrington, RI |

I would say they lived up to their motto, "You Will Be Satisfied". We enjoyed our car buying experience from our sales rep Ibraham, the sales manager Shane, and the financial wizard Nathalie. I would recommend looking at Tasca Nissan for your next purchase.

They make buying a car very easy

by from Swansea, MA |

We were helped by a gentleman named Jarrod. The most amazing thing about him and the rest of the staff there was that the most important thing to them was truly making our experience easy and hassle-free. We drove in with our old Nissan (which by the way had over 200,000 miles on it) and within an hour we drove our new (actually 2014) Nissan off the lot and at a price and finance rate that was very satisfying. They took care of the registration and all communications with our insurance agent flawlessly. I would recommend Tasca Nissan, and especially Jarrod, if what you are looking for is a professional staff that is committed to making your experience easy as well as satisfying. PS. We were given a tour and shown a service department and waiting area that makes you feel like you are royalty. They even had massage chairs.

Satisfied

by from Bristol RI |

Looking for a Nissan Juke and drove one and was not disappointed. Dealt with Jarrod in Sales. No pressure at all. Very satisfied with my new Juke. Have had Nissan's in the past and was always satisfied.

The best experience, no pressure and very friendly

by from Fall River, Ma |

I've had the best car buying experience in Tasca. Kelly Viers was very nice and always email you back right away whenever u have a question.I came in to test drive a Honda Pilot and Jarrod Kilsey have it ready for me as soon as i came in.He was very friendly, upront , knowleadgeable and most importantly not pushy in selling a car, he made it very easy for me to buy the car that i want.I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody.And make sure you see Jarrod when u come in to buy a car, u wont regret it!

Excellent Customer Service

by from East Lyme, CT |

Joe and Shane went out of their way to make this an exceptional experience. It was worth the extra drive from CT to visit Tasca.

Great service.

by from Providence RI |

Ryan Theroux was really nice and informative. he answered all my questions with no problem. I'm glad I went to Tasca Nissan. Hope to do business with them next time.

Staff was very friendly and helpful

by from East Providence, RI |

I've been to many dealers and this was by far the best experience I have had. My salesman, Kevin was very helpful and made for a smooth and easy negotiating process. I got a great deal and would recommend them to anyone!

Very accommodating in time of need...

by from Allentown,PA |

Travels to Mass. this past weekend resulted in transmission issues w/a Rogue we rented in PA. We were instructed to take the vehicle to Tasca Nissan in E. Providence RI....Both Christina Whipple & her master tech went above & beyond to try to assist us in our time of need. I recommend this dealership for anything that may be needed...Thanks so much - you made a rough situation much better for us!

Tasca - Excellent Service

by from Braintree, MA |

I am extremely satisfied with Tasca on New Car Purchase at a very competitive price. Thank you so much to the sales team, Jon Monteiro, my salesman for working with me to get my Nissan Rogue. Jon was extremely helpful and very friendly in getting the specific model and color (Red & Almond). My car was brought from other location within 3 days as promised by the sales manager Matt D'ambra. When I approached another dealer, they said it would take a month or more. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone I know in the business for a new vehicle. Everyone was helpful and able to answer my specific questions without pushing me. Simply Great.