Better AutoMall Stuart

986 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Used 888-228-7125

Better AutoMall Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

by from palm beach gardens fl |

These guys are very straight forward, no gimmicks, just want to sale cars. Met the owner Joe, no high pressure, very easy to talk with. Lew, Joe's right hand man, let me test drive a car, just gave me the keys and said "go". Found a few things not right with vehicle, Lew said would fix to my approval. Still looking around but these guys are fair and honest. Would feel very comfortable buying from them.

FOLLOW UP from "30 days and exp temp tag"

by from Orlando, FL |

I can't delete my previous review so I wanted to follow up on it, incase anyone is planning to purchase a car from Better Auto Mall Stuart. While there was a huge lack of communication from my particular salesman (he no longer works for them), the rest of the company did a great job in getting my issue resolved. I no longer have an expired tag and my plates finally arrived. The car I bought from them is perfect, I have my tags, and they accepted responsibility for the error on their part so I am happy and would buy from them again.

30 days and an expired temp tag

by from Orlando |

Prior to purchasing the car, I heard from the salesman everyday. After I purchased the car, and sent several emails, I still have not heard back from this place. 30 days have passed, I have no response from the car lot and no license plate, so I have an expired temporary tag. Very unprofessional.

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Hello, I wanted to follow up with a review on my 2002 Ford Thunderbird. Joe called us back and assisted us in the repairs. Service after the sale is what makes a good business. Joe thanks for your assist!!

Follow up on Buyer Beware Review

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Hello, I am writing this review as a follow up from the buyer beware review. Joe from Better Auto Mall followed up, and made things correct on the Ford Thunderbird. Service after the sale is more important than the sale. Thanks Joe.

Buyers Beware

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Hello, I purchased a 2002 Ford Thunderbird, a Certified Pre Owned from Better Auto Mall. I had this car shipped to PA, I took this car in for inspection, and it was unsafe to drive. The car needed many safety items, ie, Ball joints, Knuckle arms, and leaking front struts. I requested Better Auto Mall pay for these repairs, only to make this automobile safe, they refused. They took my money for the purchase with no issues!! Now this car was supposed to go through a major checklist, which is not the case. So buyer beware, the Certified Pre Owned, is a gimmick.

Hummer 2003 H2

by from Stuart, FL. 34997 |

all time best buying experience ever, will recommend to everyone and the auto repair part was excellence too

Better AutoMall Stuart responded to this review

January 10, 2014

Danny - Thank you for thinking about us and taking the time to write a review for us. You're the first one! Please stop in when you're ready for an oil change and when you do come in, your oil change is free and on us. Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to write the review, it is greatly appreciated. Joe