Toyota of Clermont

16851 State Rd 50, Clermont, FL 34711

New 866-202-3783
Used 888-246-9611
Service 866-869-7093

Toyota of Clermont offers an amazing selection of new Toyota and used cars near Orlando FL!

WORSE experience at a dealership, TERRIBLE

by from Clermont, Florida |

THIS HAD TO BE THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I went to the dealership, previously checking internet prices for both new and used. I was not sure whether I wanted a new or used vehicle, short or long bed or purchase or lease a Tacoma. My wife and I started by obtaining the best price for a new vehicle with the hopes of comparing it with a used vehicle. We sat down with the finance manager who offered us to drive the vehicle we were looking at to purchase. Upon leaving I suggested twice, while we were gone to look at my trade in and give me an idea of value so we could talk numbers, both times he refused. Upon our return form the test drive he asked us if we were ready to buy today, Again , I told him him to evaluate my vehicle, at that point he sent in his USED CAR DIRECTOR. The director sat down and he asked me what brought us in today. I add already been there over an hour. I explained again the same thing that I had to the salesperson and his finance manager. He asked if we were ready to buy today, again I requested they evaluate my vehicle so I can determine the best way to proceed. He got up off his chair , came back with a printed sheet stating the lowest price for the vehicle I was looking at and said "here ya go, it is in writing". I again asked him to evaluate my vehicle and was ignored. Bottom line he / they would not evaluate my vehicle unless I agreed to purchase today. At this time I and my wife left never to return again. Interestingly, it was there loss as I am ready to purchase a vehicle for cash.

Horrible sales experience

by from Windermere, Fl |

I expect a dealership to lie to me but I do expect them to honor their agreement. They tried to tell me I was wrong about what car I was buying (interior color) and what was discussed MULTIPLE times. After signing the agreement they say they can?t do the floor mats ? they want $470 for floor mats!!! Seriously?? Then they say it was our mistake (like the car we picked) but they were willing to only charge me $250 for floor mats ? are cars buys really this stupid? Do people actually fall for this junk? Such a bad experience I?m looking at something else outside of Toyota ? and we?ve owned many throughout the family for many years. DON?T BOTHER GOING TO TOYOTA OF CLERMONT I expect a dealership

Clermont Toyota made our purchase happen

by from Ocoee florida |

Ben and Sebastian are a credit to Toyota. Very nice to work with and our deal was very fair. Thanks to both

Absolutely a nice store to frequent

by from Ocoee Fl |

My family were shopping for a new Honda van. We were never approached by anyone there and went to Honda first. The folks at Clermont Toyota were friendly and professional in every way. We went with a new sienna van. Happy w decision and would go back !

Awesome car buying experience

by from Clermont FL |

I purchased a new Toyota Camry at Toyota of Clermont and I am very happy! I dealt with Raymond and he went above and beyond to get me the car I want. I love my new car. The buying experience was not stressful and I left with the new car in about 2 hours. I will buy my next car here!

Will never go back to this dealer - EVER

by from Clermont, FL |

I believe in doing business in my community. Wanted to lease a new vehicle. It was impossible to get a price on a lease or trade value of my car. Could not purchase Honda or Nissan due to limitation of the vehicles. When The Toyota Highlander fit our needs they would not divulge any pricing unless I was ready to buy. Gave us a false internet special pricing which was for LX model. We came in a day or two later ready to deal and they gave us a price on the LXE model and virtually no value for our vehicle which had a book value much higher. After all the haggling and still no itemization they quoted us a lease price that was 1/3rd higher than other competitive model and finally divulged that the model we were looking at had no lease special pricing. They wasted my time all 6 hours of it on separate occasion. I did not buy here, l do not make decisions without hard figures not printed out and itemized, the monthly payment target is a ploy to hide true pricing. This dealership has a serious unethical management practices problem. I cannot fault the sales staff or the "closer" because they need to do this to keep their jobs. This dealer does not bring value to our community. I did purchase a vehicle from a competitive automaker, had all the detail pricing to make decision, got a fair price for my trade in, a fair lease price and was treated like a king. It is a shame that I had to leave my community to conduct business and now will need to travel further for periodic maintenance and service.

I was most pleasantly surprised at Clermont Toyota

by from Ocoee FL |

While shopping for a new Ford truck, I stopped into to Clermont Toyota ans actually saw a nice new 14 Tacoma that I had an interest in checking out the numbers. With my trade I took the the new Taomca home and actually love it ! Thank you Ray for all your help.

Very busy new dealership Got a great lease

by from Palm coast fl |

Leased new highlander. Really pleasant. Thank you jimmy and Chris.

Excellent deal on our new 4-Runner

by from Winter Garden FL |

Purchased a new Premium SR5 4 Runner and got 1.9% for 72 months......Crazy great deal.....Thank you Toyota of Clermont.....I love my new Truck !

Mr.& Mrs. Charles Ritter

by from Clermont Florida |

My husband and I had gone to the dealership to purchase a Toyoya Venza one we looked at and wanted that had all the bells and whistles we had gone to lunch and came back and he said he sold it, no problem he said one same yr. beside it had all bell and whistles except the auto lift gate I told him I could live without auto lift gate as long as it had the rest of the features as the other car, he said no problem it did, even the sticker on window said it had everything we paid for we thought we paid all the bells and whistles that the other car had, we were dealing with to begin with. We drove home and realized there was nothing on the car but basic features. WE were lied to and deceived about the deal . They would honor the original deal so we stuck with basic car unless we bought a new, This is a new dealership and I would not think they would run a business like this very DISHONEST.people to deal with!!!! For our troubles they offered us a tank of gas and a car wash ,for their mistakes( unexceptable )!!!