Toyota of Clermont

16851 State Rd 50, Clermont, FL 34711

New 866-202-3783
Used 888-246-9611
Service 866-869-7093

Toyota of Clermont offers an amazing selection of new Toyota and used cars near Orlando FL!

First Time Buyer

by from Clermont, FL |

It was my first time purchasing a car and Toyota of Clermont helped me get the car I wanted. They were extremely patient and friendly. Everything was fast and the process went smoothly. Gabrian was super nice and kind. She was a pleasure to meet.

Great buying experience!

by from Orlando, FL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Sienna XLE and my experience was great! I spoke to them over the phone and discussed my expectations, internet specials, financing, and pricing. There were no surprises during entire buying process. They value me as a customer and willing to work with me. Great service overall. Keep up the great work. Special shout out to Patrick, Jerry, Angel, Winnie, and Gladys.

great service

by from Clermont, Florida |

I want to start by saying car shopping at Toyota of Clermont was a pleasure. Juan, Oscar and Danielle Garcia were patient, knowlegable, and very friendly so Thank you so much. I love my car and I appreciate that everything was taking care making my experience so easy.

Repeat Customer

by from Orlando, FL |

I had worked with John Dee during my previous new car purchase from Toyota of Clermont. I was looking to trade-in my current vehicle for something that better suited my needs, so I contacted John Dee and he invited me into the dealership. I was greeted by J.C. Perez upon arrival. We met with John Dee and he explained to J.C. Perez what I was looking to accomplish. We proceeded outside to look at their selection of new vehicles and J.C. Perez assessed by wants and needs, and then recommended a couple models. A 2015 Toyota Rav4 and a 2015 Toyota Camry. J.C. Perez showed me a 2015 Toyota Camry LE in Celestial Silver. I test drove the vehicle and was instantly satisfied. The Camry was extremely comfortable and quiet and handled very well. I wanted to examine my options though, so I test drove the Rav4 as well. After driving the Rav4, I decided on the Camry. I proceeded inside with J.C. Perez where I again met with John Dee to go over the numbers. After some negotiation, I received a great deal on my new 2015 Toyota Camry. I then met with Sharon Subryan to finalize the paperwork. Sharon was very personable and made the paperwork process fun. Sharon is new to Toyota of Clermont and she is clearly a valuable asset. Afterwards, Sharon took me to my new Camry and helped me pair my cell phone to my new vehicle. Thank You, Toyota of Clermont for making it possible for me to get into a car that better suited my needs. Thanks again to J.C., John, & Sharon for making the car buying experience enjoyable.

Best auto buying experience...ever!!!

by from Clermont, Florida |

We had a great buying experience recently at Toyota of Clermont, when we decided to lease a 2015 Toyota Rav4. Friendly atmosphere with no pressure sales. Highly recommend Jeff in sales and Scott Moore. I also enjoyed meeting Gabrian Calkins in finance. She was very friendly and covered every detail in the many pages of paperwork. Thank you! They know how to treat you right!

great service very clean property

by from Clermont, Fl. |

Excellent customer service. Will not hesitate to return.

Buying experience at Toyota of Clermont

by from Clermont, Fl |

My wife wanted a new car to replace her 2012 SE. So we went to Toyota of Clermont. The people that were helping us were extra nice and patient. They work with us to make sure that we get what we wanted. From the product sale, George, to the sale manager, Shane, to the finance department with Gabrian. There were all extraordinary and provided us with excellent service!

Amazing dealership

by from orlando, Florida |

Amazing experience all around, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Sales team was very knowledgeable about all cars, finance team was so helpful in finding me the best deal possible. Being a young man buying his first car I was worried about the horror stories of the "typical car salesman" and possibly being fooled into buying something I shouldn't have but the team at Clermont Toyota was so kind and pacient. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Amazing

by from Clermont |

This dealership rocks!! Loved how they took care of me...and I drove off with the car of my dreams!!

A Good experiennce shopping at Toyota of Clermont

by from Groveland, FL |

On Sunday my wife and I was shopping for a new car, we had a great experience at Toyota of Clermont the staff was excellent, starting with Adam, Scott and Megan Villa they were very helpful and professional, I would recommend to them to a friend.

Use Caution

by from My. Dora FL |

The sales manager contacted us at home around 5pm to follow up on her sales associates attempt to sell us a car. I told her we have moved on after we could not get the info we wanted. She said she would be there till 10pm and gave me a price on the car we wanted, color and options all inclusive except for tax and tag and told me they have the car. She also told me I could get kbb plus 20% on my trade. My wife called her also and was told the same thing. My wife drove an hour to hear the manager was not there and unavailable, they did not have the car, the price was not all inclusive and didn't include the nav we wanted, there is no 20% above kbb for our trade and they low balled kbb by 6K dollars. My wife called me, I called for the manager and was told she was there but unavailable. I politely voiced my concerns and said goodbye. We planned on paying cash.