Carlington

2600 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Walk in, drive out.

You cannot find better

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I was just looking for a 4 engine vehicle to replace my current van which was killing me in gas. I have tried all the dealership around and they were giving me a ridiculous price for my beautiful van for the trade in. I finally found this dealership and they gave me the best price for the trade in and guess what their processing fee is the lowest i have see in the DC region. I finally bought a beautiful 2010 Altima with less than 25000 miles (almost a new vehicle) at the lowest price on the market (believe me I have searched). These people are the best when it comes to customer service, lowest price, and they want not only your business but they want you to be happy with the vehicle. After the purchase they even contacted me just to see if I was happy with the vehicle (which I love so much). To sum up, I love everything about Carlington team. Great location, great humor, best price, best processing fee, and best overall everything. They will Not cheat you like the other dealership but they will tell you just how it is. I am extremely happy with the process and I will Definitely recommend them for sure because they have made my purchase, trade, and overall experience joyful.

Great New Place!

by from Washington DC |

Carlington made my buying experience a pleasure. They sold me a terrific 2008 Honda CRV at a low price ( believe me, I shopped around first) Suna and Tom and Nick were so helpful and clear throughout the process. I am very happy with them and with my car and would recommend this dealership highly. I feel that they rigorously select the cars they sell and stand behind them.

Thank you!

by from Washington DC |

Thanks again for all of your help. I bought a 2011 Toyota RAV4. It is my first car and a gift from my father for going off to college. It's in great condition and I got a good deal on it. My salesman was very professional and courteous and explained the whole process to me as went through it which was great since it was my first time buying a car. They took their time to understand what I needed and helped me find the car that fit me best. Thanks for all your help!!