Luther Burnsville Hyundai

Luther Burnsville Hyundai

14700 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306

New 888-571-7308
Used 866-918-8053

Brand New Hyundai store in Burnsville!

Great Experience

by from Lakeville, MN |

My experience with Burnsville Hyundai was outstanding. They were fast and responsive in every aspect of my sale. I got a fair price for my trade in and got an SUV equipped the way I wanted it with no high pressure sales tactics. This is how a car sale should be done.

Two Times The Charm!

by from Lakeville, MN |

After making only three payments on my new Hyundai Veloster, which was purchased at Burnsville Luther Hyundai, my vehicle was destroyed. As bad as that sounds, I was excited to purchase another vehicle. I immediately called Babak Abedi and described the vehicle I was interested in. I came in the following day and he had a 2014 Santa Fe Sport Turbo washed, warmed up, and ready to test drive. I loved the Santa Fe, but that particular vehicle did not have all of the options I desired. After a lengthy search of surrounding facilities, Babak did not have any luck in locating exactly what I was looking for within the Luther family of dealerships. He was, however, able to find the exact vehicle I wanted at a competitor's lot. Two days of failed negotiations led me looking for something different. The Sales Manager, Dean Dreckman, contacted me with some exciting news. He was able to make a trade with the other dealership for the vehicle I wanted. I was elated! The next morning the vehicle I'd originally wanted was being detailed and made ready for delivery. Christian McNellis, in the finance department, was able to get me approved for a loan very quickly. Christian was also kind enough to help me with some documents in regards to the previously purchased vehicle which totaled in the accident. He has always been extremely friendly and always answers any questions I have. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase, lease, or trade in a vehicle. I have had nothing but outstanding service from everyone I've interacted with at Burnsville Hyundai!!!

First Hyundai purchase - love it!!

by from Bloomington, MN |

My husband and I have been so impressed by our new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and with the staff at the Burnsville dealership. We set out to test drive four different SUVs and didn't even have Hyundai on our list. We stopped in because we happened to be next door at a different dealership. WOW were we impressed! Andy Shultheis was the sales rep that helped us instantly with great service and zero sales pressure. Once we test drove, we were blown away at how much of a 'luxury feel' we got in the Santa Fe. All the features, warranty, feel of the drive, etc. far surpassed much more expensive models we had considered. We were able to get our car fully loaded for much less than the competition. Bobby in the Finance department was also wonderful, he got us in and out quickly. We signed a few papers and were driving off the lot in our new car within no time at all. Overall it was a wonderful experience and we will certainly be customers for a long time. I had previously been with Hopkins Honda dealership for over seven years, but felt much more welcomed and at ease here at Burnsville Hyundai. Thank you for a great experience!

Best Experience I've ever had at a dealership.

by from Apple Valley, MN |

My husband has purchased/leased three vehicles from Hyundai. He raves about the Burnsville Team. I had never even thought about getting a Hyundai for myself; I preferred other SUV's. But, the others are overpriced, the warranty is basic, and once other dealerships make the sale, the relationship is over. After going to 5 local dealerships, I begrudgingly went over to Hyundai in Burnsville only to satisfy my husband. He had me test drive a Santa Fe and I fell in love with it. The team at the dealership was wonderful, very helpful, not pushy, and within a couple hours, I was driving home with a new Santa Fe in the exact monthly payment price range I wanted to be in. I love this vehicle! And I got free oil changes and a car wash anytime I come in.

Great Service, Extremely Impressed

by from Plymouth, MN |

I was absolutely impressed with Burnsville Hyundai dealership and very pleased with my new automobile. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new/used car.

Great Job!

by from Burnsville, Minnesota 55337 |

There is a tremendous team at Burnsville Hyundai. My wife and I were totally convinced on the Elantra over the Honda Civic, and the Accords which I have leased or purchased in the past. Special kudos to Babak Abedi, who was so enthusiastic about pointing out the details of the car, and all of the rest of the personnel to whom we were introduced: Bill and Charlie, among others. It's a most professional team! I am looking forward to servicing my new car at the dealership, a most convenient location for me. According to Consumer Reports, Hyundai has made tremendous improvements over the past ten years. Over the past 22 years, I have driven a VW Passat, two Camrys and two Honda Accords. The recently purchased Elantra is the most fun to drive. We hope to be continuing customers.

Absolutely ZERO regrets! Fantastic place to buy!

by from Owatonna, MN |

The staff at Burnsville Hyundai could not have been better! I had totaled my leased car due to the wonderful Minnesota weather and immediately went to search for an SUV. Babak walked all the way out to visit with us despite the subzero temps outside. He took down my information and wish list promising to email me if he found anything on any of the Luther lots. Just 30 minutes later I had an email with a variety of SUVs with must haves. At the time I was not ready to commit to purchasing because I was waiting on insurance to finalize things on their end. Babak stuck with me for three weeks! He was prompt in answering any email I sent, calling to check on how things were progressing and genuinely caring about the process. When the time came for me to commit he was more than ready to help. He even tried to relocate a vehicle from another Luther dealer so that I would not have to drive to see it. He was patient and there was absolutely zero pressure for me to choose a vehicle or close a deal. Mike and Charlie even stepped in to help me out when Babak was busy with other customers. When I finally found the vehicle I wanted late on a Saturday night, they took my credit app and told me they would have financing taken care of as soon as possible. With the lease still being worked out my financing was a little tougher to work with but they did it!! Two days later they even came came to pic me up 45 minutes from their dealership so I could take home my Jeep. It was waiting for me freshly washed and detailed right at the front door! All I had to do was sign a few papers! The process couldn't have been smoother and more comfortable. There was no pressure or expectations, just friendly professional service. I cant thank the staff of Luther Burnsville Hyundai more for their extreme effort in helping me purchase the right car for me. This was by far the BEST car buying experience I have ever had.

Number 1 dealership

by from Bloomington Mn. |

I would recommend to everyone to go to your dealership I have never had such a good one. They answered all my questions and more. It such a clean and bright sales flfloor. My sales person was so busy but she always made me feel like I was her only customer. There is not enough words to sayabout my experience, but it was great

Friendly, knowlegable service/ nice,clean facility

by from Mpls, MN |

Melissa Garvey our salesperson, met us at the door as we came in to browse. She was friendly and very knowledgeable about Hyundai products. She found a car that fit all my "new car criteria"....The closing process was easy and went smoothly.

great place to car shop

by from Hastings,mn |

Great service. Marc was a great guy to work with. Very honest and polite. Very nice facility. Ever one very friendly. Love the Elantra..