Berglund Luxury Auto

2643 Lakeside Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24502

New 888-486-0610
Used 888-480-1120
Service 866-566-0611

Berglund Luxury Auto is the luxury car dealer you can count on!

BAD EXPERIENCE

by from ROANOKE, VA |

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MERCEDES BENZ OR BMW WOULD HAVE A DEALER LIKE THIS,STICK WITH YOUR BUY HERE PAY HERE STORES

Berglund Luxury Auto responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Good morning, I took over as General Manager of this dealership Monday. I would love the opportunity to hear what actually happened so I can effectively see it doesn't continue. If you have a moment I would genuinely appreciate it. I come from 25 years of satisfying customers so this feedback is welcomed! Thank you, Wendy Aston General Manager 434-3856226

Disappointed in service after the sale

by from Danville, VA |

I wwas disappointed in the service after buying a 2011 328i on October 24. I had to return the car for a detail and installation of heated seats. I left the car for 3 days only to find that the heated seats had not been installed due to the vendor being booked and even though they said the car had been detailed it had not, My daughters fingerprints were still on the window and rain spots were all over the vehicle as well as a tail light being out. When I inquired about bringing the car back to getting the seats installed and detail and getting a loaner, I was told hesitantly that I might could get a Toyota or something. I feel this dealership is all about the sale (discount was not that great) and not about the very important customer service that follows.