Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai

164 State Rt 173, Stewartsville, NJ 08886

New 877-336-3035
Used 877-438-0717
Service 866-693-5720

People you can trust. A dealership you can count on!

Not flashy on outside, nice people inside

by from Clinton, NJ |

I spent a few weeks looking for a new or close to new car that was affordable for me. I feared visiting car dealerships and the high pressure that comes with it. I did a mix of internet shopping but ultimately knew I had to eventually go into an actual store. I planned my visit to a few Hyundai stores and was confused after each visit. I came to Phillipsburg on the advise of a friend who had purchased a car a few weeks after the ownership change and said he had a nice experience. My friend was unavailable to go with me as I had wanted but I figured I'd go to at least look around. I was greeted by Donnie with a smile and I could tell that he was very nice and at no time did I feel pressured. Donnie took me on a nice test drive and offered to go over numbers even though I stated I wanted to wait. I met Ken as I was about to leave and he just wanted to make sure all my questions were answered. I asked if the deal they offered had to be a "today" deal like the other two stores I had visited. He told me how they don't play those games and explained how the other dealer I visited did their deal. He broke the numbers and payments down for me and made me feel comfortable. I left feeling like I could do business with them so after a few hours I went back and bought the car. The place is not the most up to date facility, not flashy and new but it served it's purpose and from what I was told they are getting ready for some major renovations. My advise to anyone who is looking for a car to visit this dealership and ask for Donnie or Ken. I am very happy so far.

Special Thanks

by from Allentown, PA |

A special thank you to Billy M who treated me with respect regardless of my credit. After a tough year in 2014 and it ending with a bankruptcy I was finally able to consider buying a car with my tax return money. I had shopped at two other dealerships and when I was open with them about my credit problems, things suddenly changed. I am not proud of the fact that I had to go through the "B" word but having sales people avoid you like the plague just made things worse. Billy treated me with respect from the moment we talked, I did not tell him at first about my situation but eventually did. Surprisingly, nothing changed and he put me at ease. I happily purchased a new Elantra from him and left with payments within my needs. I was very happy to finally have a good car and the interest rate they got me was much more reasonable that I had planned. Everyone was helpful and I will definitely return again. If you have had a bad experience because of your credit at other dealerships, give this place a chance. Thank you again Billy :)

Awesome Team, Great Prices

by from Nazareth, PA |

The whole team was super nice and knew their stuff. Great price and no gimmicks.

Fantastic experience

by from Bangor, PA |

I was always impressed with Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai's service department when I took my 2007 Vera Cruz there for service a few times. When I decided to trade in my car I decided I would take it to them to see what they could do. They were fantastic and within a few hours I was done. I got everything done with Billy M and Nick G and they made my day! Very happy with my "new" 2013 Nissan Rogue. They worked hard for me and that usually doesn't happen with most dealerships. I thank them so much for all their hard work.

Another Hyundai for me!

by from Washington, NJ |

I recently bought my second Hyundai from Phillipsburg Hyundai after totaling the one I bought a year ago. My original purchase was a good one too but what makes me love this dealership is the fact that after I bought the car I was not forgotten. Arvind Patel treated me like a friend and called me from time to time so when I was recently in an accident there was no doubt where I would buy my next car from but for two reasons. I was involved in a 5 car cash on route 78 in heavy traffic and was able to walk away with only a few scratches. That could not be said with others involved but my Hyundai kept me safe. There was no doubt I will buy Hyundai from now on. The second reason was Arvind and everyone at Phillipsburg Hyundai, from the sales people, managers and service people. Rob K in service was always helpful to me and mindful of my time. Paying my bill with Anita at the checkout is always happy and pleasant. I cannot say enough about everyone just being so nice and actually caring, you can't fake that and I hope it never changes!

Awesome Car Shopping Experience!

by from Nazareth, PA |

I just had the best car buying experience at Phillipsburg-Easton Hyundai. I spoke to Bill Havlik; I told him the price range, what I wanted in a car, and if he could do that in a timely manner. Bill knew his stock and prices, and I left with a beautiful Genesis, in two hours! No pushiness; it was service at its best. The teamwork I saw here and the respect, I was very impressed. The prices are right on the cars, and I obtained the car I wanted for the financing I wanted! I wish I could post pictures here. Thank you Bill!!

Refreshing!

by from Palmer, PA |

Billy was great and the entire process did not take long at all. I appreciate having someone listen to me and helping me along. Billy is new, did not have all the answers but that's OK, everyone pitched in and helped him, I think he'll be their top guy in no time. Everyone was great, thank you Billy and good luck in the future.

It's amazing how different places can be

by from Washington, NJ |

While in the process of helping my daughter purchase her first new car we became aware of the differences of experiences at other dealerships. Upon arrival we had some steam coming out of our ears from a previous experience at a different dealership and manufacturer. We were refreshed by our salesman Donnie and his soft approach to help us have a nice visit. We explained we were not purchasing today, we were simply fact finding. His approach did not change, he covered everything well and with a smile. We ended up buying that day, we lied to him and later apologized but we did not want him to know the exact car they had is the one we wanted. We apologized because at no point did he lose interest in helping us with the features and providing great information, he was very technical of the electronics that I did not know about but my daughter had real interest in. The only thing I would drop a half star on would be if there was a price category to select from on this site. Although I feel like they may have been able to take a little more off the price, we still feel like the value was good, the dealership did their job and the employees were all top notch. So based on the idea that you get what you pay for, I will hold this dealership responsible for the service they provide in the future but as of now, we were impressed and happy.

A little attention by them helped me get a car!

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

One question made a difference. As I shopped for a used car I became more and more depressed because I have had credit problems for about two years. I visited two dealers and applied for a loan and was denied because I did not make enough money. I saw an suv that I liked at this dealership and called and spoke to Khadija and she assured me that they could help me. I enlisted my daughter for support and we went this past Saturday. When it came for the credit report application Lonnie asked me what I made and went to the finance office. The manager Jonathan came out and asked me a few questions. When they had asked how much I made I had given them my take home, it turns out the banks request pretax and no one asked me about my social security income but they did. I was asked to print out my paystub and had to collect my social security income but once I did, they faxed it over to the same banks that the other dealers had sent my loan request and they ended up approving me because I met the income levels. I want people to know that the extra few minutes they took to clarify a few things made the difference in me driving away that day. I would say their experience here made a difference and I appreciate their help so much. It's going to be a great Christmas. Thank you to everyone. PS I have never left a review for any company but I am so happy I wanted to for these people.

I shopped, I got confused, I shopped some more

by from Phillipsburg, NJ |

By far the best of the bunch. Donnie was helpful, mindful of my time and no doubt the most educated on the features and technology in the vehicles that he presented to me. I am happy with my purchase and the price paid. What time and research I did online was far surpassed by what I learned at the dealership. I am an engineer by trade and see myself as a professional. I see Donnie and his coworkers as the same. They take pride in their positions, their store and what they provide to their customers. It's not often that I leave anywhere wowed but I did when I left here. Even after the fact the follow through was wonderful, it's nice having a cell phone number that I can call if needed. The little touches meant big things. Thank you to Donnie and everyone for a great experience.

I needed help and found it

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I started to write about my experience and I began to ramble on to the point where it became so long that if I came upon it in a review I probably wouldn't even read it so I'll get to the point. I have bad credit due to both a divorce and loss of a home. I highly doubt there are many people out there with a credit score worse then mine. I tried other dealers, they promised to help but failed. I was about to give up when day after day I passed this stores billboard on 78. I called, made my appointment and drove away in a car a few hours later. Mike was my sales guy and he was humble, honest and helpful. I was a customer that 2 years ago could buy whatever I wanted with a 750 FICO score. It was hard for me to be in this situation in the first place and other dealerships made me feel worse. Due to being self employed for a many years and recently starting with a new company I knew if I had to provide years of financial information that it would be hard to do so. The finance people and managers at this dealership were all involved to help. There was not much back and forth, they kept it simple and I left in a 2013 Sonata that is exactly what I wanted, with a good warranty. Mike, Eric, and Ken were pleasant, helpful and what I'd call GOOD GUYS. They have earned a customer for life, they care about their customers and I appreciate everything they have done to help. If you are in a situation like mine, give them a shot.