Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai

164 State Rt 173, Stewartsville, NJ 08886

New 877-336-3035 New 877-336-3035
Used 877-438-0717 Used 877-438-0717
Service 866-693-5720 Service 866-693-5720

People you can trust. A dealership you can count on!

Industry Changer. True to their customers.

by from Bernardsville, NJ |

I would like to begin my review with the background that I am employed by one of the oldest jewelry companies in the United States to evaluate, build and maintain strong teams in it's stores. The company has long been known for it's high standards in customer service. With that said I stumbled upon Phillipsburg-Easton Hyundai in a way most would begin their shopping, the internet. It seems as though once I entered my information on a few sites my inbox was bombarded by every Hyundai dealership in New Jersey. As I filtered down where I wanted to go, Phillipsburg was one of the stores on my list. I spoke with TJ in the internet department, he was more than helpful and his personality stood out from the rest of the stores. That's not where it ended, when I went to the store for my appointment I was greeted by many friendly, smiling folks and TJ was there promptly to meet me, speak with me and turn me over to two people to assist me with my visit. The two people were Bill and Tom. The notion that I had two people helping me was new to me but as time went out I was told why. In all of my visits, I have never met someone so knowledgeable and personable as Tom Morris. Tom was my product specialist, a representative there to show me everything, and I mean everything I wanted to know. He was more of a concierge of sorts with a wealth of knowledge. Along the way Bill Hav was also there for me, he was also the numbers guy but also a great component of why I should buy not just from Hyundai but that store as well. At no time did I feel pressured, however I felt as though this group deserved my business. My experiences at the other dealerships although typical of the industry, was not what I was looking for. I was looking for what I coach at my stores. Teamwork, professionalism and outstanding customer service are key for me. This is what I found at this store. I met everyone, I believe every manager and each said the same thing "I'm here to help," Price negotiations, the loan process and my paperwork all went flawless but the next shining moment was the overview of my car at delivery. I've purchased vehicles from BMW, Benz and Audi in the past. I've never had someone review how to use my car, it's features, pair my phone, add my contacts and program my garage door like Tom did. My standout, stand up and applaud moment was this. A few weeks later when I went back to pick up my license plates, I mentioned to Bill how someone scratched my car in a parking lot and I'd like to get a price on touch up paint. It was my problem, not theirs. Bill said to me "Give me your keys". He came back and asked if I had a few minutes, which I did so I waited and sat with him over a cup of coffee. About 20 minutes later, my car was pulled up and no more scratches and they put my plates on for me. I was blown away. I know the sales mentality, I expected this dealer to be like every other dealership and just say that's too bad and move on. I thanked Bill up and down and asked if I could go over to the parts counter to order my touch up paint and he said look in your cup holder. There sat a touch up pen. Assuming he paid for it out of pocket, I tried to pay for it, I offered a few times before he said that he didn't pay for it. It's on the house. I laughed and said didn't you have to ask your manager? He said we have a policy here, do it. This small thought by management is huge, to do these things for customers is what most companies miss. The culture of allowing their staff to make these decisions and not have the customers stuck in the middle of micromanagement hell is why this is an up-incoming store and a great example of what a healthy, successful and selfless management team looks like. I will use this store as an example for years to come and I applaud the ownership for believing in it's people. This store is first class and I urge everyone to experience it for themselves.

Positive Experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

I was shopping for a new car when I read the newspaper article about this car dealer moving to the Nazareth/Easton area. I have always been interested in the Hyundai/Kia line but with only one option so close to my home I never really considered purchasing one. The local Kia dealer does not have the best reputation. I always service my cars at the dealer because I think it helps them last longer. After not really finding the car that I wanted I came to Hyundai and had such a positive experience, I purchased a new Elantra. My experience with Frank was refreshing, easy and exactly what I was looking for. I'm excited to continue my relationship with them at their new home in PA!

Another car dealer sent me!

by from Tatamy, PA |

Another car dealership suggested that I shop around, so I did! I suddenly found myself in need of a new car and had always liked the Hyundai Sonata so I went to see one at another car dealer that I had bought from before and they are not a Hyundai store. When they did not work with me on the price, the salesman rudely said, it is already rock bottom and discounted if you don't think that it's fair then I suggest you shop around. I admit I really did not do much shopping on the price because the one I went to see seemed in my price range but I think when you're car shopping you're trained to ask for money off. I sat in the parking lot and googled Hyundai dealers in the area and I found a few, the closest was this dealership. I went and looked at a few Sonatas and ended up getting a Hyundai Certified one that came with a better warranty and yes the price was a better and it had actual rims and a power seat which the other one did not. My sales man Billy was fun and Im glad I ended up finding them because I think he shared my excitement for my new for me used car. I'm so happy and feel like I got a good deal. Big difference

We'll be back!

by from Nazareth, Pa |

We were looking to purchase a new car over the last few weeks and we have shopped all over the internet and the Lehigh Valley for a new car. I was always a loyal Toyota customer and my wife a loyal Honda customer. While away over the holidays we rented a vehicle, a 2015 Hyundai Sonata while visiting relatives in Florida. To say the least, we were very impressed. Although a base model, the options and styling far surpassed the Camry and Accord, although our current vehicles are older. When shopped local Honda and Toyota dealerships as well as two Hyundai stores and we came to one conclusion. Hyundai now builds a superior product at a great price. While Hyundai was at one time, a cheaper alternative to Japanese imports, it now stands on it's own. We decided on purchasing a 2016 Sonata Sport but due to recovering from a tough end of the year, financially we decided to wait until our tax return arrives. However this dealership was by far the most helpful and welcoming group of people we have dealt with. We are very analytical people, they were patient and professional and the atmosphere that other people speak about on the reviews are true. These folks stand out and although we did not purchase now, we will be making our purchase here shortly. Most impressive to us was the interactions of everyone from the sales people all the way to the receptionist and meeting the manager both when we arrived and left. We didn't feel as though there was a secret back room of conspiracy to outwit us on our purchase! When we had a question, it was answered and the presentation was outstanding. In fact, when we visited the Honda dealership not far away, their sales person said "this car sells itself", that couldn't be farther from the truth. When I informed my salesperson Arvind that we needed to wait a few months, his tone never changed. He said he understood and asked if it was OK for him to keep in touch and he has and is the only one from any dealership who has. This dealership has worked for our business and our business they will get.

True to their word, worth the drive

by from Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania |

I assisted my mother on her first car purchase since my father passed away. We visited a competing Hyundai dealership in my area, in Stroudsburg. The differences were night and day. We called before visiting this dealer to get a price quote. We spoke with Amanda who asked us a few questions to qualify us for the rebates and give us a true price that we could buy the car for. We had tried this at the other dealer and when we got there, the price had increased thousands of dollars, they did not mention delivery and transportation fees and even advertising and god knows what else. Amanda assured me the prices came from Eric, the manager. When we arrived we were greeted and Eric spoke with us and introduced us to Thomas and Arvind who had the car warming up for us on a cold day. Eric assured us as well the price was the price and in turn I assured him we will leave a deposit. Everything went smoothly, they kept the trade in credit fair and we were not pressured to take the car home right away. The entire visit was mutually respectful and that is all we could ask for. We left refreshed and satisfied that yes there are good car dealerships still out there. Thank you to everyone for restoring our faith.

Thank you!

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

A thank you to everyone at Phillipsburg Hyundai for helping me in a time of need. Just out of a bankruptcy and before the holidays and needing a new car, I got a letter in the mail and gave them a try. In my day, bankruptcy was a bad word, I am personally embarrassed at my situation but my medical expenses drove me to have to file for help. I felt like any where I went, I would be looked down upon. Everyone treated me so well, respectful and informative. They did not pressure me, I went home and did some of my own research and went back and sat with Nick in finance. I felt as though I asked a million questions and they patiently answered them all. I'm so glad I gave this dealership a try, it's my first Hyundai and I'm leaving happily ever after!

best car buying experience ever

by from Whitehall, PA |

I had nothing short of a great car buying experience! I went in just to look around and come out with a 2013 santa fe! My interest rate was cut in half and I left with the car i wanted. Our car sales man bill was patient and took all the time we needed never once did I feel rushed. We closed the place down he personally detailed the car because everyone left for the night, and answered all the questions and concerns I had. Needless to say this was absolutely the best car buying experience I have had yet

Excellent Service

by from Jackson, NJ |

Excellent service. Jonathan Altman was very professional and made sure we got the best deal. Our salesman, Will, also gave great service and took his time answering our questions. Overall a great shopping experience and I hate shopping for cars.

I needed this!

by from Easton, Pennsylvania |

I had friends send me to places where they bought a car saying it was the best place and I would be happy but I felt like they treated me like every other customer and I was just a number there. I found Phillipsburg-Easton Hyundai on my own, partially because I was interested in a Hyundai and they were close for me. I was treated like a million dollars and I felt comfortable with them and had FUN! I was not pressured at any time and I did not feel foolish for asking questions. I have my own business but I'm not a savvy, professional car shopper. Everyone I spoke with really enjoyed doing their part to make sure everything went well, they answered my questions directly and looked me in the eye while doing it. I am confident that I got a great deal and I was happy with everything. As a business owner, I rely on referrals from clients and even during the hardest of economic times my business survived because I value each customer and I believe it shows and it's made me successful. This dealership shares my mantra and it's no surprise other customers are as happy as I am.

Great Place!

by from Fountain Hill, PA |

Friends of mine purchased a new Hyundai from Ken H about a year ago and I was referred to see him. I have owned many different cars over the years and never considered Hyundai until I was a passenger in my friends Sonata. Everything about the car made me curious and they could not say enough about the staff at Phillipsburg Hyundai. I made this store my first stop, Ken and Rob made for a great visit without being pressured to buy. I had every intention in shopping a few other cars but after stopping at just two other dealers I found myself not only comparing the car but the people who I was buying from. I went back and bought from this store because I felt like not only was the Sonata a better value but the people also stood apart from the other places. As I have become older, I like to think I've become wiser and have always trusted my "gut", it hasn't let me down over the years. I had undoubtedly the best experience at this dealer and chose to wait a few months to write this review. The follow through from these folks, their integrity and happiness prove to me that there is no better place to purchase a car and I now see why my friends were so positive about recommending them.