Subaru Infiniti of Orange Park

(5.0) 3 Reviews

6999 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32244

Amazing service!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The dealers at this dealership are excellent and are very nice and worked me a great deal on my car. I've never been happier with my buy and I recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking to buy used or new cars. Subaru of Orange Park is the way to go!!

Wonderful car, wonderful experience!

by from St. Johns, Fl |

The story leading up to my visit to Infiniti of Orange Park is long, but I was treated with respect and kindness here. I purchased a 2014 Q60 and the entire buying experience was great. The manager, Stuart Jones, made feel as though I was his only customer. Josh Zuckerman, in finance, was efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. John Smith, the salesman, took considerable time in making sure I was comfortable with my new car. I have purchased many cars and don't look forward to the process. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Infiniti of Orange Park and felt like a most valued customer. Thank you, Mr. Hanania and team!

Ok to Look

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I came in for a test drive and was approached by Patrick Billings who did not hassle me for any personal info. He grabbed the keys and he allowed me to test drive whatever I wanted. He knew all there was to know about the Subaru. He was patient and answered all my questions. I've been to other dealerships where they've treated me like I am a waste of time because I'm not ready to buy. When I am ready, I want to go back to Patrick and do business with him.