BMW of Atlantic City

Used 888-254-5103
Service 888-848-8115

Awesome Experience

by from Connecticut |

My wife and I took our X1 in today for an emergency tire repair after it was damaged on our drive down to NJ last night. The service staff quickly took our car and started work on it. While we waited, I wanted to check out the M235i as a possible new car for me. Even though I wasn't local and was really just trying to find out more about the car, Ron Solt and Tom treated me like I was one of their best customers. Even though we are from CT, I will seriously consider buying the car from BMW of AC when I am ready. Everyone here made my wife and I feel like we were regulars and took care of us extremely well. The car was fixed and ready to go within 1.5 hours! Thanks again guys for a great experience.

July 31, 2015

Joe, we are glad to hear we got you back on the road quickly. It would be an honor to have you as a customer if and when you want another BMW!

Painless and professional

by from Mullica Twp NJ |

Salesman Ron Solt is a class act . Had a great experience today purchasing my vehicle . From the no pressure no haggle negotiating to the cleanliness of the facilty I would highly recommend BMW AC to everyone I know . Thank you again for a painless transaction and I will certainly see you folks again .

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Ron! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review.

The best car buying experience ever!

by from Margate, NJ |

The people at BMW OF Atlantic City are very friendly and knowledgeable. They treated me great and explained everything in detail to me. They were not pushy and I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. I will definitely be back.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your review, Barbara!

An additional thanks to Brad,Jack,& Art

by from The Shore |

Just another shout out of 'Thanks' for pushing through my claim and meeting all my needs to my extreme satisfaction !!!! Just wanted to express that 'cause you fellows always make time for me! Your sincerity, loyalty, & professionalism are overwhelming ! Sincerely, Jamie

July 21, 2015

Thank you Jamie, we are glad to hear we could repair your car!

My family is very pleased with Chris and BMW of AC

by from Vineland |

I am only 20 and had little credit and a decent score though. I wanted a BMW for my first car and the dealership in AC had one for around 15k that I could afford. I was introduced by Chris and told him I didn't want to waste his time because I didn't have credit and probably couldn't get approved but he still let me drive the BMW and was really cool anyway. He was able to get me approved and my payment is really low. Everyone there was great and my parents will buy their next car there now because they saw the respect these guys have for customers and how well they do things. I have been recommending BMW of Atlantic City to all my boys and especially Chris Crowe. He really is cool like the people on here have been sayin, go in and ask for him and you'll see

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your business, and we appreciate the review on Chris' hard work.

CHRIS CROWE IS THE F$*&!*& MAN!!!

by from HOBOKEN |

ASK. FOR. CHRIS. My boss has this ill 2013 335xi and told me about "his boy" in Mt. Laurel meow that he's been gettin whips from for over 10 years and told me he had the hookup so I went in on a lease for 36 months and they wanted like meow 900 benjamins a month. I got this rental in Margate so I swung by the BMW there near AC and this dude Chris was real chill, told me all about the 3 series and why it was the whip for me. He ended up gettin me in it for $250 less a month than the meow other dealership "with the hookup" and that was with this thing they got called Resistall added in too which is the sh** get it when you get your whip. CHRIS got me the ride I wanted, got the price, and I'm sendin all my boys to BMW of AC. These guys are legit dudes meow and do it right, CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS is the man to ask for if you want the deal meow

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your review, and we are glad to hear Chris treated you right!

Chris Crowe Client Advisor

by from Long port, New Jersey |

Chris Crowe could not have been more helpful, kind, patient and knowledgable! My experience with dealerships in the past have left me frustrated and unsatisfied! BMW of Atlantic city is very fortunate to have Chris as one of their Client Advisors. He is awesome!

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Chris!

Ask for CHRIS CROWE if you want the best deal

by from Virginia |

I live in Virginia and couldn't find the car I was looking for anywhere. I knew it was a long shot but I called BMW of Atlantic City because they're the only ones who had it and they directed me to Chris Crowe. I didn't want to drive all the way from Virginia and then get killed on my trade and waste all that time and money on the trip for nothing so i wanted to do everything over the phone. No one would do this but Chris made it happen. When I got there I hit traffic and arrived when they were closing. He stayed two hours late to get the deal done. The car was perfect, no surprises, and everything went as planned. It was a great experience and these guys do what it takes to make you happy when you leave. I definitely recommend BMW of Atlantic City to everyone and especially Chris Crowe. THANKS AGAIN CHRIS!!!

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Chris, we appreciate your review. It's a big deal to have a customer drive all the way from VA to visit us, thank you for your business!

Phenomenal Service & Professionalism

by from Atlantic City, New Jersey |

Wow Chris Crowe met me at the entrance and from the start made sure all of my needs were met !!!! He is a valuable asset to this company and I truly enjoy visiting BMW if Atlantic City for my follow up services . Be sure to ask for Chris for purchasing, leasing , or servicing your vehicle! Thanks Chris Jamie Bennett

July 21, 2015

Thank you Jaime! We appreciate your review of Chris and thanks for being our customer!

I had fun on Monday!

by from Loveladies, New Jersey |

When was the last time you had fun buying a car? I know. Never, right! I had contacted BMW last week, met Peter over the phone, explained my situation and made an appointment. When I arrived I certainly received a warm welcome. My 2010 328i was appraised as I looked at 2015 3 series models. I selected one and Peter and I went on a 20 minute demo. I was delighted because I really got to drive the car and I loved the feel. More power than I had before, great handling, the electronics were amazing and the interior was beautiful. Paperwork was a breeze and I felt I got a good deal. Painless and fun thanks to Peter. Ask for him. He will make your experience a personal one.

July 8, 2015

Ellen, thank you for sharing your story in this review! We are glad to hear that Peter has earned your business!