MISSION AUTOS

MISSION AUTOS

25858 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544

Used 888-730-6843

Friendly, helpful, and very reliable dealer

by from Boston |

We bought a conversion van here just a week ago. We were very impressed by the service and hospitality of its owner: Rahmat Ayar. We were allowed a very extensive testdrive, he helped us arrange insurance and a week after purchase, he called us to ask us how our van was performing. Highly recommended dealer. Thanks Rahmat!

Honest Dealership

by from San Jose, CA |

I came to Mission Autos for a specific car. They had the car ready when I got there. I took for a test drive and was immediately impressed with how good it was. Their collection of cars is small but their cars look very decent. The owner was very honest and not pushy at all compared to other salesmen. I ended up buying the car and am very happy with it.

Great experience.

by from Lockeford, CA |

Recently bought a used Dodge Durango from Mission Autos, we came all the way from Lockeford CA. The Manager, Rahmat Ayar, was very friendly, not pushy at all, answered all our questions about the vehicle, and was very pleasant to talk to. I can't stand pushy salesmen at car lots, was very pleased with the whole experience we had at this dealer. Why can't more dealerships treat you with respect and not force something on you that you don't want. Thank you Rahmat, keep up the good work.

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

by from Santa Clara, CA |

I recently purchased a 2007 Toyota Prius from Mission Autos and received a great deal on the car. Better yet, he took my trade-in and gave me much more than any other BIG dealer was offering me. Rahmen was very honest, no pressure and I would definitely do business with him again in the future. Best car buying experience I've had to date and I was very skeptical of working with a smaller dealer. His location and setup isn't fancy but I'll gladly take small and honest business over fancy and slimy business any day. Next time we're in the market for a car we'll return to Mission Autos!