DOABA MOTORS

478 E Santa Clara St #204, San Jose, CA 95113

Used 866-675-8498

Best Price in CA

by from Reno NV |

Overall I am happy with Doaba Motors.I bought 2006 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van. I got best deal in CA,

Happy customer

by from San jose |

After searching for months looking for the right truck, with the right dealer and the right prices I ran into Doaba Motors. Budwal did a tremendous job working with me and staying in touch with me regardless of the time it took to finalize the deal. It felt like more than just a sale. He knew that I loved the truck and he did whatever it took to get me in it! He even stayed after hours to help me. I'm one happy customer and will definitely return in the future!!!! Thank you so much budwal you are the best and thank you Doaba motors.

Satisfied Costomer

by from Milpitas |

Our Company in Nevada bought a Truck from Budwal at Doaba Motors San jose and we couldn't be more pleased! We searched all over California, Nevada, Organ and Arizona could not find a better deal than what we found at Doaba Motors. Great Price, Great Mileage on Truck and Wonderful Customer Service from Budwal !!! I would not hesitate to purchase again and would definitely recommend to both friends and family! Thanks again Doaba Motors

NO HASSLE

by from San jose |

Customer service was really great, they made you feel very comfortable. If you want a no-hassle car buying experience, I highly recommend the Doaba Motors.

Non pressuring and very honest

by from Milpitas CA |

Last October I purchased a 2000 Subaru Outback wagon from this dealership and have been waiting to write a review until I felt I had really driven the car around a lot. Budwael was no nonsense, non pressuring and very honest when I dealt with him. My car has been great and completely issue free since the moment I drove it home. I highly recommend buying a car here. They also have a very informative website where you can browse current inventory which is very helpful.

Friendly Service

by from Bay area |

These guys took care of my car for a great price -- it's hard to find an "honest" person in the business, but have found someone here.Very friendly and would definitely use again.

A Very Strange Way to Sell Sprinters

by from Downtown San Jose, California |

There is something odd about this dealer. They seem to have the best selection of Sprinters advertised in the Bay Area and I have tried three times to inspect vehicles in their listings but each time I have called they don't seem to be open for business. The address listed in their ads is just two blocks from my home and there is no car dealership at that address -- maybe an office in the building but no car lot, no vehicles to inspect, nothing but an old building with no sign of Doaba Motors. Each time I have called and left a message, I get a call back from someone who does not speak English very well and who does not seem to be interested in selling me a van. The first time I spoke with the dealership and mentioned one of the listed Sprinters, he told me it had been sold. So I asked about a different vehicle and it was sold. There was a bit of a language barrier and perhaps I did not understand the guy very well but it was clear that he wasn't interested in getting my business. According to their site, they were supposed to be open yesterday when I called. "We're closed today," the guy said. "Call back next week." They certainly show a lot of Sprinters and maybe there's so much demand for them that Doaba can sell what they have without trying. Regardless of why, it is a strange way to run a business. I am giving them two stars instead of one because they may actually have Sprinters to sell and I have misjudged them. But as far as I can tell, there are no vehicles for sale at the address shown on the Doaba website, and no kind of conventional dealership, either. I am going to try it one more time, and will update this review if warranted.

Best choice used Sprinter Diesel cargo van

by from San Jose,CA |

It has the best selection of sprinters. I have been looking for one for quit a while and found the right one for me. They had the most clean vans I have seen from along time.

Best Price.........Best service

by from San Jose |

My father had purchased a Mercedes Sprinter from Doaba Motors a few year ago and he highly recommended I take a look at the Doaba Motors. Once I had select the van I was interested in Doaba Motors was very fair and upfront about the vehicle and it's condition. He gave me a great deal for a great van. I had a short sweet and simple buying experience all around and would highly recommend Doaba Motors

Great Price used Sprinter van

by from San jose |

I highly recommend Doaba Motors San Jose. I bought Dodge Sprinter here. They offered best price and made entire process simple and completed in 2 hours !. Singh is very professional and straight forward. He did fantastic job in explaining about the van features and made whole buying process easy from starting. Thanks to Doaba Motors team !! Special thanks to Budwal (Hope I spelled it right :) ). He did fantastic job

My Most Enjoyable car buying experience.

by from San jose |

Just Bought my second car from Doaba Motors. Always a pleasure to deal with him and Doaba Motors. I highly recomend buying from them. No sales pressure, just a great experience. I have and will continue to recommend Doaba Motors to friends and family